Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

29 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. benrocklegend // May 27, 2009 at 2:13 pm // Reply

i love the game were the cheats do you get more cars

2. to unlock petty piranha and king boo, win first place in mirror mode star cup. to unlock mirror mode, win first place in every 150cc cup.

3. MARIO man says // April 10, 2009 at 8:04 pm // Reply

First of all, how do you get King Boo and Petty Piranha? P.S. I rock at this game!

4. super mario // April 9, 2009 at 5:48 pm // Reply

how do you unlock king boo and petty pirahna?!?!?

5. i like this game

6. i love it!

7. Waluigi Time, I have to agree with you!

8. I like Mario and Luigi, or Mario and baby Mario, or Luigi and baby luigi.

9. doubledashmasta // February 2, 2009 at 10:27 pm // Reply

I personally think mario and bowser are the best combination. (strange combination, huh. :) )

10. I think Mario cart Double Dash is one of the best games I have evere played ps. luigi rocks!

• Mario Kart: Double Dash is one of the worst games I’ve played.
      That’s why I sold mine at a garage sale.

11. personaly, I think that winged koopa and koopa are the fastest when put together on a red winged koopa kart

12. sonic fan101 // January 28, 2009 at 3:45 pm // Reply

ok i have it 4 nin. game cube so if that helps then take it and message me P.S. i have it 4 wii so ill help u out =D

• on daisy cruiser i know a shortcut after you get out of the dining room go down the pit and u get a speed boost easy huh

13. yomomma says // January 26, 2009 at 4:13 pm // Reply

The best combo is King Boo and Petey Pirahna cuz they have all the specials.

14. AWESOME

15. cool game

16. How do you unlock the last two cups? // January 9, 2009 at 7:38 pm // Reply

nickname says it all

17. kitty cat177, are you talking about a diffrent game? Cause I thought you HAD the star cup! (And what I mean about having the star cup, it`s already unlocked when you first get the game!

18. I rock at Mario kart

19. kitty cat177 // December 30, 2008 at 3:04 pm // Reply

how do you get the star cup???

20. Your`e right, Waluigi time! Waluigi DOES rule!

21. Jakdatiger,
    There are best combos to other people. It’s just their opinion on best combos. P.S. the game guru is wrong about just unlocking the specal cup. I unlocked all tour cup WITHOUT UNLOCKING king boo & petey pirahna!

22. How do you play da game

23. OK game. used to be awesome at it, but now i don`t play it. And I also don`t think there are any “best” combos.

24. Waluigi time! // December 6, 2008 at 11:04 am // Reply

To some guy that likes video games, Waluigi rules!!!!! Bowser jr. drules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just my opinion)

25. some guy that likes video games // December 5, 2008 at 9:38 pm // Reply

personally, Groudon, I think the best are Bowser jr., and and waluigi. I usually use waluigi and yoshi/birdo

1 3 4 5 6 7