Mario Cart Double Dash

How do you earn extra racetracks?

Games Guru: Finish the Star Cup with 100 CC karts and you will open the “Special Cup.” Beyond that, all of the unlockables are new carts and a couple Battle Mode arenas.

30 Comments on Mario Cart Double Dash

1. This game is so frustrating! I know how to unlock Luigi’s Mansion, BUT I CAN’T DO IT!

Waluigi and Paratroopa are awesome!

2. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 6:42 am // Reply

baby luigi yodels when he gets a chain chomp!

3. They should have made it harder won game in 1 hour

4. redhead736 // July 29, 2010 at 7:42 pm // Reply

race as 2 characters!

5. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:14 am // Reply

i beat the game so ask me anything!๐Ÿ˜‰ ps. you can’t play as a hammer bro. you can play as petey pirannah and king boo though. they can use all items! imagine king boo using yoshi egg or petey using chompers.๐Ÿ˜‰ hahaha!

6. The empire muggs back // June 16, 2010 at 7:57 am // Reply

So who is paratroopa ? And can you play as hammer bro?

7. the last car to get is a golden mush room car

8. Samus the Maurth hunter // May 3, 2010 at 9:57 pm // Reply

The one of best combos is toad and parakoopa in toads kart, Yoshi and toad in Wuluigi’s kart, Bowser Jr. and yoshi in mario’s kart, and Mario and Yoshi in luigi’s kart.

9. King boo & petey pirahna in pirahna pipes in my opinion is the best. King boo & petey pirahna can get any special item!

10. firestar 104 // January 24, 2010 at 9:32 am // Reply

Love this game, it is my fave Mario game besides Galaxy and Super Mario World. How do you get Mirror Mode?

• Maybe you just have to completely beat 150cc.

• Nerfplayer // October 28, 2010 at 8:15 pm //

Actually, you have to beat all three classes that you begin with to unlock Mirror Mode. Trust me, my cousin beat the game and I use his save file.

11. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // January 20, 2010 at 4:35 pm // Reply

unfortunately, i dont have the game. but i play it with my friends. in my opinion best combo is paratroopa and baby mario in the para-wing

12. I’ve beaten the game and it is true what Super mario says about the trophy cart!!

13. toad o tron 5000 // December 14, 2009 at 10:35 am // Reply

i cant beat star cup 100!!!!!! whos the best combo?!?! help you fools!

14. To get Mirror Mode You Have To Get Special cup and……….If you don’t have it yet,let me know And I’ll Give you help CHOW!

15. how do u play mirror mode

• Actually, Luigi99, to get to the Mirror Class you have to earn 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd place trophies for all cups in all classes. It’s the same thing for all other Mario Kart games as well!

16. I personally think the babies are the best combo because they get access to fast cars and if they are behind chain chomp puts them back in the race

• CHAIN CHOMP? I thought it was litiku, u know, the dude who dous the race countdown.the little guy in the cloud

17. paratroopa and baby bowser are the best commbo. with paratroopa you get the triple red shell as his special and with baby bowser you get the big shell as your special. i have beaten that game completely

18. yoshi+babybowser+yoshikart= awesome!!!!

Bob-omb blast is the best

19. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 8:29 pm // Reply

Hint: Hit a car with mushrooms on it and a mushroom will fall out.

20. kool aid dude // October 10, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

Good pair: Paratroopa and Baby Luigi

21. You can unlock petey pirahna and king boo by beating star cup in mirror mode.

22. mario man // July 1, 2009 at 2:04 pm // Reply

i like the baby bros. because they are fast.

23. super mario // June 14, 2009 at 5:44 pm // Reply

here’s a tip: when you beat every cup on every engine mode( 50 cc, 100 cc, 150 cc ,mirror), you will unlock a new title screen, a new screen after the end credits, and a trophy kart that can be used for any character combo!

24. I also like the combo of Mario and Peach but i doon’t use it much..

25. actully i think that the best combos are Pety prauna and Peach or Peach and Toad!!

1 4 5 6 7