Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

487 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. ~Please Rate My Team~ (1-10) (I’d give myself an 8.5)
    ———————–
    -Lv.98 Shiney Charizard
    -Lv.96 Blastoise
    -Lv.97 Bulbasoar
    -Lv.100 Mewtwo
    -Lv.92 Lugia
    -Lv.100 Articuno

• shinycharizard // December 8, 2010 at 10:15 pm // Reply

I’d get rid of those legendaries because you don’t want to be a noob and be an uber trainer.

• shinycharizard // December 10, 2010 at 3:10 pm // Reply

I’m sorry you’re not an uber trainer for using articuno and lugia because I found out that those aren’t considered uber pokemon.

2. plz rate team from 1-5
    lv46 latos
    lv50 faragater
    lv51 togekiss
    lv56 kyogle
    lv60 lugai
    lv71 blazeken

3. For the record, The roaming legendaries are Tornelos, a pure Flying type (Black), and Voltolos, an Electric type (White).
    In addition, they make a legendary trio if you have both in one version; the third is Landlos (a Ground and Flying type).

4. what moves should i teach latos

5. I discovered a way of being covered from just about every type using only 5 pokemon: pokabu’s evolved form, mamepato, meguroco, shimama, and vanipeti. (They’re all from generation V) However, you also need a water type for HMS.

6. Hey everyone want to know something cool I found out the other day? You can defeat a level 100 With a level 1 starly, no cheats! First off, you need it to know quick attack and endeavor and it must be holding a focus sash. When the level 100 uses an attack, the starly will remain at one health. use endeavor to bring it to one health point then use quick attack to knock it out! Post a request if you need a more detailed answer! :)

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 4:12 pm // Reply

That’s pretty awesome. I never thought of that. Seems like you’re almost as awesome and smart as ME.

• It is called the fear strategy. The letters stand for Focuus sash, Endeavor, attack ( as in quick attack ), and rattatta ( because he can learn endeavor and quick attack so he is often used for this strategy.

• i know awsome right?

7. my pokemon are feraligatorlv100 lugialv53 witch pokemon

8. it rocks

9. Well, the mew event is sadly over. Hope everybody got one and is now happy!

• i did not get one, Torterra21.

• torterra21 // November 9, 2010 at 4:36 pm //

Sorry Arceas, I did not mean to offend you. And thanks for posting that, I only started coming to this blog two weeks ago and I am typing with a phone, which takes FOREVER and was wondering if it was actually posting what I said. I can be found on both the Heartgold and Soulsilver, if you have a question just contact me!

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 3:55 pm // Reply

You bet! Check it:
      Mew Lv. 56 (NO CHEATS)
      Psychic
      Metronome
      Dark Pulse
      Drain Punch
      I love how Mew can learn any TM or HM.

10. I would pick pokemon white version. I am still tied between Pokabu and Tsutarga

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Pokabu is WAAAAY better. It can learn Head Smash at Lv. 50-something. It’s kind of sad that Emboar is the 3rd Fire/Fighting Pokemon IN A ROW.

• I am getting white and my friend is getting black so we can get each get version-exclusive pokemon. I am stuck between getting tsujara ( thats the new name ) and mijumaru.

P.S. how do you guys know this much? have you been PLAYING them or something?!

• You of all people should know a magician, even at pokemon, never reveals his secrets.

• Level 50 exactly. Pokabu at LV. 37 and Chaobuu at LV. 44, if you’re willing to go that far…

11. Less than 26 hours to get MEW off of Wi-Fi! Don’t forget!

12. Only two more days to get mew off Wi-Fi!

13. Hey everyone be sure to get mew off Wi-Fi. First you need working connection then click mystery gift on the home menu then hit receive via Wi-Fi and you will see mew. The game will automaticly save then start up and go to any Poke’ Mart with a free space in your party and a man in a green suit will give you a level 5 mew that only knows pound but can be taught any TM or HM and be taught any BP moves and therfor be trained any way you like. This ends OCTOBER 30 2010 so hurry and get one while they last!!!

14. oh and steven is in silph co.

15. don’t forget, after professer oak go to vermilion city and go to mr.pokemon and he’ll give you a doll after that, give it to a girl in saffron city then go to steven (hoenn region) and he’ll say red stone, blue stone,green stone green stone treecko, red stone torchic,and blue stone mudkip (hoenn starters).

16. Be sure to get Mew off Wifi. Opportunities like this do not happen very often. Although it is LV. 5 and only knows Pound, you still get a MEW.

17. pokesteeler // October 6, 2010 at 1:51 pm // Reply

any one of you want to battle online??

18. I return. First of all, be on the watch For Reshiram and Zekrom in Pokemon Black and White. Secondly, the Fire Starter is Pokabu, The Water Starter is Mijumaru, and the Grass Starter is Tsutarja. I am choosing Mijumaru. Third, you have Two rivals. Which Starter and Game will you choose?

19. TO POKEMON IS AWESOME 12 YOU SHOULD HAVE EVOLED YOUR CYINDAQUIL SO IT CAN LEARN BLAST BURN (HOUSE IN BLACK HORN CITY) RAISE YOUR SENTRET INTO A FURRET AND RAISE YOUR BELL SPROUT AND YOU SHOULDENT HAVE MORE THAN TWO UNLESS YOUR BREEDING. HOW DID THE CYINDAQUIL GET TO LV.100?

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 4:01 pm // Reply

DO NOT EVOLVE SENTRET UNTIL IT LEARNS PSYCHIC MOVES!!! The next new move Furret learns is at Lv. 80!!!!

20. I BEAT RED ON MY FIRST TRY CAPTURED KYOGER OBTAINED GROUDON CAPTURED RAYQUAZA, HO-OH, LUGIA, MIRGARTED MEW, DEOXYS, CHARZARD, LUGIA,CELEBI, AND TRADED FOR ANOTHER ONE WITH LEAF STORM, AND STARTED CLONING POKEMON ON MY EMERALD (LOOK UNDER POKEMON EMERALD)
    ANY THING ELSE YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO?

21. Is it true you are a GIRL in the game?

• They’ve allowed you to play as a girl since Crystal version back in 2000……it shows how old I am if I knew this.

22. Well good but not as good as mine I had all the pokemon and they were all level 100

23. How do you get Ho-Oh to appear? Thank You.

• hello does any of u get ho-oh agian because my sister put in in soulsilver

• Well you get the bell and go to burned tower with the bell and the gold feather and go to the top and it will fly down in front of you

• destroyer of games // October 23, 2010 at 11:00 am // Reply

you get ho-oh at the tall tower in ecruteak when you get the bell and the rainbow feather or what ever it is called. I forgot how to get the bell but the feather you get at the top of the radio tower in golden rod after you get rid of team rocket of course

• To get Ho-Oh you need to beat all the Johto gym leaders and then beat all the Kimono girls. You also need the Rainbow wing.

24. how do you find blue

• He appears in the Viridian city gym in the Kanto region, accessable after the Elite Four have been defeated for the first time.

• Poke` Dude // November 21, 2010 at 2:05 pm //

Well, ~pokemon_is_awesome_12~ you cant just rely on Cyndaquil(What if a really strong water pokemon comes around??) Are you still in johto? Have you defeated all the gym leaders inculding red? If you have a level 100 pokemon you should have more higher level pokemon!!!!

25. pokemon_is_awesome_12 // September 22, 2010 at 8:51 pm // Reply

rate my pokemon:
    cyindaquil lv 100
    sentret lv 3
    bellsprout lv 3
    bellsprout lv 6
    bellsprout lv 7

26. rate my team
    darkrai lv100SHINY
    arceus lv100(dark SHINY)
    toterra lv87
    dialga lv92
    palkia lv 99

27. What do you do after you show the Pokemon to Professor Elm?

• To Shrew,

if you’re talking about the Togepi that hatch from the egg. Elm will just give you an everstone, which prevents pokemon from evolving

28. amazed about people not knowing obvious puzzles // September 5, 2010 at 10:56 pm // Reply

My party are a lot of diamond trades this includes:
    current level
    Porygon-Z 76
    Torterra 95
    Heatran 100
    Giratina 100
    Staraptor 94
    Deoxys 100
    I didn’t cheat either

29. Heres my theory on pokemon parties. If you don’t have a legend in yours and you don’t need it then you are probably the best trainer I know. If you do then you kind of need to stop using the legend.

30. I have 2 shiny Pokemon besides the red gyarados. A bronzor in my Platinum (I lost that game somewhere) and a ponyta in Heart Gold.

31. I CAN’T catch legendary pokemon and I realy need Kyogre!
    Stratiges?
    Cheats?
    Atcion Replay?
    Anything?

32. how do you face red again ps my new team is typhlosion, sceptile, blastoise, mewtwo, metagross, and dragonite ALL LV 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just go to the top of Mt. Silver.
      P.S. Once you beat him, go to Silph Co.. The Honen Champ (Steven) will ask you that if you have 3 stones in front of you, what stone will you chose? He will give you a Honen starter based on your answer:
      Red stone=Torchic
      Blue stone=Mudkip
      Green stone=Treekco

33. rate my team
    venasaur lv: 100
    charizard lv: 100
    blastoise lv: 100
    dragonite lv: 100
    tyranytar lv:100
    espeon: lv 100
    my pokemon are ready for any type thrown at them also i raised them all by myself no action replay ask me anything and ill answer it

34. does anybody know if storing pokemon in the pokewalker EX squirtle then starting a new game and getting charmander and placing it on another pokewalker then start another new game and get bulbusaur bring the other two to that game do you think it will work to have all three
    p.s i know you have to beat red to get them but hey if it means getting all three im up for the challenge

• blueboy, you cant get the Kanto starters by using the Pokewalker. The Pokewalker will only transfer the the pokemon it is holding to the game file it recieved it from. But you can try it with other Pokemon DS games:).

35. please rate my team: Leafo(Torterra)78(imported)
    Vulcan(Typhlosion)55 Ho-Oh 45 Crobat 48(imported)
    Tentacruel 53(imported) Gallade 53(imported)

• i think you team is awsome mine is typhlosion (blaze) lvl 82 lugia (shiver) lvl 52 electrode (sparky) lvl 40 gyrados (splash) lvl 41 ursaring (sammy) lvl 43 machoke (crash) lvl 43

this is at least how strong i want my pokemon
      blaze lvl 100 shiver lvl 71 sparky lvl 62 splash lvl 65 sammy lvl 70 crash lvl 67

36. lucario 126 // August 10, 2010 at 1:29 pm // Reply

I need to get a riakou

• Try not to go through routes without bildings or Fly.
      P.S. 2 other new pokemon games will be released later in the year:
      Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
      PokePark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure

37. super mario // August 9, 2010 at 3:38 pm // Reply

Is my team any good!?

Typhlosion, Lvl. 86(Starter)
    Gyrados, Lvl. 81(Lake of Rage)
    Charizard, Lvl. 87(Professor Oak)
    Lucario, Lvl. 86(Pokemon Diamond)
    Mewtwo, Lvl. 73(Cerulean Cave)
    Arceus(Event.I don’t like to use him unless I have to), Lvl. 100

I used no cheats to get this team. It was just me, my team, and repeated battles with Red.

38. Wild Eagle Scout has appeared. // August 9, 2010 at 2:56 am // Reply

My only complaint is my Ho-Oh from Pokemon coliseum is no longer rare D=

39. Rate my team:
    Zapdos level 54 (Traded back gengar)(Pokerus)
    Nidoking level 54
    Blaziken level 52
    Staravia level 27 (about to be trained)
    Mighteana level 18 (evolved at curent level)
    Charmander level 5 (this and Mighteana are also to be trained)

40. I need help catching Kyogre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pokemontrainer8599 // August 4, 2010 at 6:00 pm // Reply

yesssss i finally got to pallet town

• shinycharizard // August 10, 2010 at 5:03 pm //

Rate my team.
        Typlosion Lv.100
        Swampert Lv.98
        Charizard Lv 69
        Blastoise Lv 67
        Espeon Lv 51 in training
        Dragonite Lv55

Although I do not plan to keep my swampert,I did not train him from scratch. I got him through the pal park at level 81.I plan to replace him with a Tyranitar.

• ownerofallledgedarybirds // September 5, 2010 at 11:46 am //

dude no oafence if I had the right team i could beat you

• if you have a levle 100 teach it strangth then use a NETBALL.

41. Shiny Zekrom // July 31, 2010 at 8:57 am // Reply

POLL!!!!! Who is getting Pokemon White and who is getting Pokemon Black???

Poll ends on August 15!!!

P.S. any body who has HeartGold or SoulSilver needs to get the Enigma Stone on Wi-Fi!!!!!

• My team is
      Snorlax lv.100
      Blastoise lv100
      Dialga lv100
      Palkia lv100
      Ho-Oh lv100
      Typhlosion lv100

• white version but i dont really care

• Probably Black.
      P.S. what is the enigma stone?

• super mario // August 9, 2010 at 3:28 pm //

The Enigma Stone is an item that lets you get Latios(In Heartgold), and Latias (In Soulsilver). It also lets you get the Soul Dew, a signature held item that increases the power of either Latios or Latias. Just go to the Pewter City museum to activate the event.

P.S: Even though it lets you get them, you still need to catch it.

• shinycharizard // August 11, 2010 at 11:24 am // Reply

My improved team by a little.
      Typlosion Lv100
      Swampert Lv100
      Charizard Lv71
      Blastoise Lv70
      Espeon Lv66
      Dragonite Lv55

• shinycharizard // August 28, 2010 at 2:23 pm //

My improved team yet again.

Typhlosion lv100
        swampert lv100
        Charizard lv86
        Blastoise lv71
        Espeon lv73
        Dragonite lv55(Being trained)

• white

• ive dicided im gettin black and the fire starter i forgot his name

PS dang those japanise name are hard to remember

42. my team, lv. 100 infernape from diamond, lv. 67 typhloson, lv. 66 charizard from proffesor oak, lv. 70 sceptile, from emerald, lv. 70 brongzong from diamond, and lv. 70 gengar from diamond

43. My team is:
    lvl 81 Mewtwo
    lvl 67 Typhlosion
    lvl 100 Torterra (traded from my Diamond version)
    lvl 77 Dragonite (traded from my Diamond version)
    lvl 73 Lugia ( Caught in Heart Gold )
    lvl 74 Charizard ( From Prof Oak in Heart Gold )- Trained it like crazy, I love Charizard’s :D

44. I have beaten the “Elite Four” at least 20 times on Heartgold alone, and also seem to start out with the fire starter on every brand-new pokemon game. p.s. no “you will get burned jokes out of this, I train teams of pokemon to where their moves cover their weaknesses.”

45. rate my team 1-5
    tyfiosin lv 52
    ho-oh lv 57
    pigiot lv 45
    snorlax lv 52
    polywrath lv 49
    garados lv 52

46. DId you know you can get Kyogre in HG and Groudon in SS?

47. Red is SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!

please respond

48. i happen to have everyknown pokemon 1-493

49. shinycharizard // July 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm // Reply

I’m planning on getting this game in three weeks.

50. lol, im wierd with starters XD