Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

66 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. rate my team
    darkrai lv100SHINY
    arceus lv100(dark SHINY)
    toterra lv87
    dialga lv92
    palkia lv 99

2. What do you do after you show the Pokemon to Professor Elm?

• To Shrew,

if you’re talking about the Togepi that hatch from the egg. Elm will just give you an everstone, which prevents pokemon from evolving

3. amazed about people not knowing obvious puzzles // September 5, 2010 at 10:56 pm // Reply

My party are a lot of diamond trades this includes:
    current level
    Porygon-Z 76
    Torterra 95
    Heatran 100
    Giratina 100
    Staraptor 94
    Deoxys 100
    I didn’t cheat either

4. Heres my theory on pokemon parties. If you don’t have a legend in yours and you don’t need it then you are probably the best trainer I know. If you do then you kind of need to stop using the legend.

5. I have 2 shiny Pokemon besides the red gyarados. A bronzor in my Platinum (I lost that game somewhere) and a ponyta in Heart Gold.

6. I CAN’T catch legendary pokemon and I realy need Kyogre!
    Stratiges?
    Cheats?
    Atcion Replay?
    Anything?

7. how do you face red again ps my new team is typhlosion, sceptile, blastoise, mewtwo, metagross, and dragonite ALL LV 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just go to the top of Mt. Silver.
      P.S. Once you beat him, go to Silph Co.. The Honen Champ (Steven) will ask you that if you have 3 stones in front of you, what stone will you chose? He will give you a Honen starter based on your answer:
      Red stone=Torchic
      Blue stone=Mudkip
      Green stone=Treekco

8. rate my team
    venasaur lv: 100
    charizard lv: 100
    blastoise lv: 100
    dragonite lv: 100
    tyranytar lv:100
    espeon: lv 100
    my pokemon are ready for any type thrown at them also i raised them all by myself no action replay ask me anything and ill answer it

9. does anybody know if storing pokemon in the pokewalker EX squirtle then starting a new game and getting charmander and placing it on another pokewalker then start another new game and get bulbusaur bring the other two to that game do you think it will work to have all three
    p.s i know you have to beat red to get them but hey if it means getting all three im up for the challenge

• blueboy, you cant get the Kanto starters by using the Pokewalker. The Pokewalker will only transfer the the pokemon it is holding to the game file it recieved it from. But you can try it with other Pokemon DS games:).

10. please rate my team: Leafo(Torterra)78(imported)
    Vulcan(Typhlosion)55 Ho-Oh 45 Crobat 48(imported)
    Tentacruel 53(imported) Gallade 53(imported)

• i think you team is awsome mine is typhlosion (blaze) lvl 82 lugia (shiver) lvl 52 electrode (sparky) lvl 40 gyrados (splash) lvl 41 ursaring (sammy) lvl 43 machoke (crash) lvl 43

this is at least how strong i want my pokemon
      blaze lvl 100 shiver lvl 71 sparky lvl 62 splash lvl 65 sammy lvl 70 crash lvl 67

11. lucario 126 // August 10, 2010 at 1:29 pm // Reply

I need to get a riakou

• Try not to go through routes without bildings or Fly.
      P.S. 2 other new pokemon games will be released later in the year:
      Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
      PokePark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure

12. super mario // August 9, 2010 at 3:38 pm // Reply

Is my team any good!?

Typhlosion, Lvl. 86(Starter)
    Gyrados, Lvl. 81(Lake of Rage)
    Charizard, Lvl. 87(Professor Oak)
    Lucario, Lvl. 86(Pokemon Diamond)
    Mewtwo, Lvl. 73(Cerulean Cave)
    Arceus(Event.I don’t like to use him unless I have to), Lvl. 100

I used no cheats to get this team. It was just me, my team, and repeated battles with Red.

13. Wild Eagle Scout has appeared. // August 9, 2010 at 2:56 am // Reply

My only complaint is my Ho-Oh from Pokemon coliseum is no longer rare D=

14. Rate my team:
    Zapdos level 54 (Traded back gengar)(Pokerus)
    Nidoking level 54
    Blaziken level 52
    Staravia level 27 (about to be trained)
    Mighteana level 18 (evolved at curent level)
    Charmander level 5 (this and Mighteana are also to be trained)

15. I need help catching Kyogre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pokemontrainer8599 // August 4, 2010 at 6:00 pm // Reply

yesssss i finally got to pallet town

• shinycharizard // August 10, 2010 at 5:03 pm //

Rate my team.
        Typlosion Lv.100
        Swampert Lv.98
        Charizard Lv 69
        Blastoise Lv 67
        Espeon Lv 51 in training
        Dragonite Lv55

Although I do not plan to keep my swampert,I did not train him from scratch. I got him through the pal park at level 81.I plan to replace him with a Tyranitar.

• ownerofallledgedarybirds // September 5, 2010 at 11:46 am //

dude no oafence if I had the right team i could beat you

• if you have a levle 100 teach it strangth then use a NETBALL.

16. Shiny Zekrom // July 31, 2010 at 8:57 am // Reply

POLL!!!!! Who is getting Pokemon White and who is getting Pokemon Black???

Poll ends on August 15!!!

P.S. any body who has HeartGold or SoulSilver needs to get the Enigma Stone on Wi-Fi!!!!!

• My team is
      Snorlax lv.100
      Blastoise lv100
      Dialga lv100
      Palkia lv100
      Ho-Oh lv100
      Typhlosion lv100

• white version but i dont really care

• Probably Black.
      P.S. what is the enigma stone?

• super mario // August 9, 2010 at 3:28 pm //

The Enigma Stone is an item that lets you get Latios(In Heartgold), and Latias (In Soulsilver). It also lets you get the Soul Dew, a signature held item that increases the power of either Latios or Latias. Just go to the Pewter City museum to activate the event.

P.S: Even though it lets you get them, you still need to catch it.

• shinycharizard // August 11, 2010 at 11:24 am // Reply

My improved team by a little.
      Typlosion Lv100
      Swampert Lv100
      Charizard Lv71
      Blastoise Lv70
      Espeon Lv66
      Dragonite Lv55

• shinycharizard // August 28, 2010 at 2:23 pm //

My improved team yet again.

Typhlosion lv100
        swampert lv100
        Charizard lv86
        Blastoise lv71
        Espeon lv73
        Dragonite lv55(Being trained)

• white

• ive dicided im gettin black and the fire starter i forgot his name

PS dang those japanise name are hard to remember

17. my team, lv. 100 infernape from diamond, lv. 67 typhloson, lv. 66 charizard from proffesor oak, lv. 70 sceptile, from emerald, lv. 70 brongzong from diamond, and lv. 70 gengar from diamond

18. My team is:
    lvl 81 Mewtwo
    lvl 67 Typhlosion
    lvl 100 Torterra (traded from my Diamond version)
    lvl 77 Dragonite (traded from my Diamond version)
    lvl 73 Lugia ( Caught in Heart Gold )
    lvl 74 Charizard ( From Prof Oak in Heart Gold )- Trained it like crazy, I love Charizard’s :D

19. I have beaten the “Elite Four” at least 20 times on Heartgold alone, and also seem to start out with the fire starter on every brand-new pokemon game. p.s. no “you will get burned jokes out of this, I train teams of pokemon to where their moves cover their weaknesses.”

20. rate my team 1-5
    tyfiosin lv 52
    ho-oh lv 57
    pigiot lv 45
    snorlax lv 52
    polywrath lv 49
    garados lv 52

21. DId you know you can get Kyogre in HG and Groudon in SS?

22. Red is SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!

please respond

23. i happen to have everyknown pokemon 1-493

24. shinycharizard // July 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm // Reply

I’m planning on getting this game in three weeks.

25. lol, im wierd with starters XD