Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

32 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. Ah… The good old days of pokemon gold, silver and crystal.
    I used to have silver and crystal and my sister had gold and blue

2. Gamemaster // June 29, 2010 at 10:04 am // Reply

I will definetly consider getting this. (Or Soulsilver. There’s really no difference besides the names.)

• yes, there is. It’s the pokemon that appear. For example, you can only catch spinarak in heartgold, and can only get ledyba in soulsiver

• pokefreak404 // July 7, 2010 at 4:26 pm // Reply

plus ho-oh and lugia. lv. 45 ho-oh is pre-elite 4 in HG, and then u can get lv. 70 lugia after the elite 4. flip flop 4 SS.

3. the boy KING // June 27, 2010 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I’ve caught lugia, he’s a fighter

4. In Olivine City, when you battle Jasmine, what type of Pokemon should I use to kill her? (And don’t even bother saying steel)

5. dark poketrainer // June 25, 2010 at 5:51 pm // Reply

pokefeverkid u probaly hacked

6. dark poketrainer // June 25, 2010 at 5:50 pm // Reply

my goal is to be the very best poke trainer ever

7. PWN Machine // June 24, 2010 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I have the original Pokemon Gold version for Gameboy Color and I saw every legendary Pokemon that was made at that time except for Mew, Celebi, and Mewtwo. I know Celebi’s in the game but I don’t know where to find it.

8. pokemanfreakthing16 // June 24, 2010 at 6:15 am // Reply

Hey guys I used to be on the Diamond & Pearl page, but now there’s a new Guru in town! So, anybody got any questions?

PS-Black and White seems a little racist but looks awesome!

• shinycharizard // July 18, 2010 at 3:38 pm // Reply

I disagree, the generation of pokemon keeps getting worse and worse.They should have stopped after pokemon sapphire,ruby and emerald.

9. eagleorbust // June 24, 2010 at 2:48 am // Reply

i seriously failed versus pryce a couple weeks ago. i’m a slow player, and my mom doesn’t let me play that often. took forever to find a ditto yesterday. safari zone is really fustrating. caught 2 of the 6 pokemon i actually wanted. nintendo and game freak should edit out the worthless pokemon like sentret or spearow, the ones you already caught or don;t need. i ended up find a tauros outside of the gate. *sigh*

10. infernape000 // June 23, 2010 at 5:10 pm // Reply