Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

487 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. pokefreak404 // July 7, 2010 at 4:24 pm // Reply

hey, can anyone tell me how 2 get plates 4 arceus? i know its from the boat but every time i talk 2 the captain he doesnt give me one. Plzz help!

• That’s pretty much the only way to get them in heartgold, but if you have pearl or platinum, try finding them in the underground and trading for them.

2. pokemaster // July 5, 2010 at 6:43 pm // Reply

ive also beat the elite 4 and red 4 times.

3. pokemaster // July 5, 2010 at 6:42 pm // Reply

my team is
    Typhlosion lv 94
    Darkrai lv 100
    lugia lv 100
    Blastoise lv 100
    Scizor lv 100
    Rayquaza lv 100

4. pokemaster // July 5, 2010 at 5:01 pm // Reply

how do you get celebi to come out in ilex forest?

5. pokefeverkid1 // July 5, 2010 at 8:50 am // Reply

hey heres a poll
    whos your favorite
    a feraligatr
    b meganium
    c typhlosion(so awesome)
    post your awnsers on emrald and write name letter ends by end of July

6. my team is:
    kyogre lv 52, pokerus
    ho-oh lv 48,pokerus
    raiku lv 45
    suicune lv 43,pokerus
    entei lv 43,pokerus
    typhlosion lv 89, pokerus

7. Spearow are not WORTHLESS Pokemon. I have a level 80 Spearow on my Team nicknamed “Spear” that i got on my poke’ walker when i first started the game the day it came out!! It came out no where on the poke’ walker at only level 5, after i took my starter pokemon off the walker. It can cream my in game Rivals level 60 magainium with only ONE drill peak! Talk about being strong! But I would agree on setrit, they are the worst to find when you want a ditto.
    (You can also find ditto outside the daycare in the grass near all the trainers. Happy hunting!)

8. To get Rayquaza you need a Groudon FROM Pokemon Soul Silver ONLY!!
    (I know, i don’t even have Groudon from S.S. yet because I’m letting my older sister borrow the game… I do have a level 100 Groudon on my Platinum version but It doesn’t work…)
    THEN you need to go to Oak lab WITH the two legendary pokemon and he’ll give you a “Emerald orb”. (At lest i think that’s what its called.) AND THEN go back to the “place” (I can’t remember its name off hand…) where Groudon and Kyoger were, and Rayquza should be there.

9. In heartgold, is there any way of getting a shiny stone other than the post-national pokedex bug-catching contest?

• pokemaster // July 5, 2010 at 7:35 pm // Reply

if you have pearl diamond or platinum version you can get it from there, but otherwise i dont think so. sorry! :[

• Go to the pokeathlon and buy them with points on certain days only.

• Galvantula // April 18, 2011 at 6:31 pm // Reply

Bird Keeper Josh on Route 14 gives you Shiny Stones if you give him his phone number. You can also buy Shiny Stones for 3000 points on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

10. for the record: u can catch lugia in heart gold. there. also, right now there is a very easy way to get jirachi, ill let u figure that one out. and for all of u claiming to be the best, u will never be the best unless u IV breed and EV train. if u did those two things, i am impressed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 18