Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

77 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. ~Please Rate My Team~ (1-10) (I’d give myself an 8.5)
    ———————–
    -Lv.98 Shiney Charizard
    -Lv.96 Blastoise
    -Lv.97 Bulbasoar
    -Lv.100 Mewtwo
    -Lv.92 Lugia
    -Lv.100 Articuno

• shinycharizard // December 8, 2010 at 10:15 pm // Reply

I’d get rid of those legendaries because you don’t want to be a noob and be an uber trainer.

• shinycharizard // December 10, 2010 at 3:10 pm // Reply

I’m sorry you’re not an uber trainer for using articuno and lugia because I found out that those aren’t considered uber pokemon.

2. plz rate team from 1-5
    lv46 latos
    lv50 faragater
    lv51 togekiss
    lv56 kyogle
    lv60 lugai
    lv71 blazeken

3. For the record, The roaming legendaries are Tornelos, a pure Flying type (Black), and Voltolos, an Electric type (White).
    In addition, they make a legendary trio if you have both in one version; the third is Landlos (a Ground and Flying type).

4. what moves should i teach latos

5. I discovered a way of being covered from just about every type using only 5 pokemon: pokabu’s evolved form, mamepato, meguroco, shimama, and vanipeti. (They’re all from generation V) However, you also need a water type for HMS.

6. Hey everyone want to know something cool I found out the other day? You can defeat a level 100 With a level 1 starly, no cheats! First off, you need it to know quick attack and endeavor and it must be holding a focus sash. When the level 100 uses an attack, the starly will remain at one health. use endeavor to bring it to one health point then use quick attack to knock it out! Post a request if you need a more detailed answer!:)

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 4:12 pm // Reply

That’s pretty awesome. I never thought of that. Seems like you’re almost as awesome and smart as ME.

• It is called the fear strategy. The letters stand for Focuus sash, Endeavor, attack ( as in quick attack ), and rattatta ( because he can learn endeavor and quick attack so he is often used for this strategy.

• i know awsome right?

7. my pokemon are feraligatorlv100 lugialv53 witch pokemon

8. it rocks

9. Well, the mew event is sadly over. Hope everybody got one and is now happy!

• i did not get one, Torterra21.

• torterra21 // November 9, 2010 at 4:36 pm //

Sorry Arceas, I did not mean to offend you. And thanks for posting that, I only started coming to this blog two weeks ago and I am typing with a phone, which takes FOREVER and was wondering if it was actually posting what I said. I can be found on both the Heartgold and Soulsilver, if you have a question just contact me!

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 3:55 pm // Reply

You bet! Check it:
      Mew Lv. 56 (NO CHEATS)
      Psychic
      Metronome
      Dark Pulse
      Drain Punch
      I love how Mew can learn any TM or HM.

10. I would pick pokemon white version. I am still tied between Pokabu and Tsutarga

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Pokabu is WAAAAY better. It can learn Head Smash at Lv. 50-something. It’s kind of sad that Emboar is the 3rd Fire/Fighting Pokemon IN A ROW.

• I am getting white and my friend is getting black so we can get each get version-exclusive pokemon. I am stuck between getting tsujara ( thats the new name ) and mijumaru.

P.S. how do you guys know this much? have you been PLAYING them or something?!

• You of all people should know a magician, even at pokemon, never reveals his secrets.

• Level 50 exactly. Pokabu at LV. 37 and Chaobuu at LV. 44, if you’re willing to go that far…

11. Less than 26 hours to get MEW off of Wi-Fi! Don’t forget!

12. Only two more days to get mew off Wi-Fi!

13. Hey everyone be sure to get mew off Wi-Fi. First you need working connection then click mystery gift on the home menu then hit receive via Wi-Fi and you will see mew. The game will automaticly save then start up and go to any Poke’ Mart with a free space in your party and a man in a green suit will give you a level 5 mew that only knows pound but can be taught any TM or HM and be taught any BP moves and therfor be trained any way you like. This ends OCTOBER 30 2010 so hurry and get one while they last!!!

14. oh and steven is in silph co.

15. don’t forget, after professer oak go to vermilion city and go to mr.pokemon and he’ll give you a doll after that, give it to a girl in saffron city then go to steven (hoenn region) and he’ll say red stone, blue stone,green stone green stone treecko, red stone torchic,and blue stone mudkip (hoenn starters).

16. Be sure to get Mew off Wifi. Opportunities like this do not happen very often. Although it is LV. 5 and only knows Pound, you still get a MEW.

17. pokesteeler // October 6, 2010 at 1:51 pm // Reply

any one of you want to battle online??

18. I return. First of all, be on the watch For Reshiram and Zekrom in Pokemon Black and White. Secondly, the Fire Starter is Pokabu, The Water Starter is Mijumaru, and the Grass Starter is Tsutarja. I am choosing Mijumaru. Third, you have Two rivals. Which Starter and Game will you choose?

19. TO POKEMON IS AWESOME 12 YOU SHOULD HAVE EVOLED YOUR CYINDAQUIL SO IT CAN LEARN BLAST BURN (HOUSE IN BLACK HORN CITY) RAISE YOUR SENTRET INTO A FURRET AND RAISE YOUR BELL SPROUT AND YOU SHOULDENT HAVE MORE THAN TWO UNLESS YOUR BREEDING. HOW DID THE CYINDAQUIL GET TO LV.100?

• pokemanfreakthing16 // November 13, 2010 at 4:01 pm // Reply

DO NOT EVOLVE SENTRET UNTIL IT LEARNS PSYCHIC MOVES!!! The next new move Furret learns is at Lv. 80!!!!

20. I BEAT RED ON MY FIRST TRY CAPTURED KYOGER OBTAINED GROUDON CAPTURED RAYQUAZA, HO-OH, LUGIA, MIRGARTED MEW, DEOXYS, CHARZARD, LUGIA,CELEBI, AND TRADED FOR ANOTHER ONE WITH LEAF STORM, AND STARTED CLONING POKEMON ON MY EMERALD (LOOK UNDER POKEMON EMERALD)
    ANY THING ELSE YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO?

21. Is it true you are a GIRL in the game?

• They’ve allowed you to play as a girl since Crystal version back in 2000……it shows how old I am if I knew this.

22. Well good but not as good as mine I had all the pokemon and they were all level 100

23. How do you get Ho-Oh to appear? Thank You.

• hello does any of u get ho-oh agian because my sister put in in soulsilver

• Well you get the bell and go to burned tower with the bell and the gold feather and go to the top and it will fly down in front of you

• destroyer of games // October 23, 2010 at 11:00 am // Reply

you get ho-oh at the tall tower in ecruteak when you get the bell and the rainbow feather or what ever it is called. I forgot how to get the bell but the feather you get at the top of the radio tower in golden rod after you get rid of team rocket of course

• To get Ho-Oh you need to beat all the Johto gym leaders and then beat all the Kimono girls. You also need the Rainbow wing.

24. how do you find blue

• He appears in the Viridian city gym in the Kanto region, accessable after the Elite Four have been defeated for the first time.

• Poke` Dude // November 21, 2010 at 2:05 pm //

Well, ~pokemon_is_awesome_12~ you cant just rely on Cyndaquil(What if a really strong water pokemon comes around??) Are you still in johto? Have you defeated all the gym leaders inculding red? If you have a level 100 pokemon you should have more higher level pokemon!!!!

25. pokemon_is_awesome_12 // September 22, 2010 at 8:51 pm // Reply