Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

75 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. Rate my team

Machamp lv 94
    Blastoise lv100
    Charizard lv x
    Lucario lv 89
    Absol

2. there’s another event!

Ash’s Pikachu
    Starting January 30

This Pikachu’s based off of Pikachu in the movie Zoroark:Master of Illusion

3. please rate my team(i am a beginner)
    LV15 hoothoot
    Lv16 monferno:)
    lv14 quilava

totodile is very bad

4. jonbuddy

you are not evil, i have 15 arceuses:)

5. From January 30th to February 5th of this year, Toys ‘R’ Us will be having an event. This event will allow you to obtain “Ash’s Pikachu.” At Level 50, it knows Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, and the well-known Thunderbolt.

6. You guys know about more name releases and a trailer for Black and White? Look them up on the website.

7. EVENT: there are 3 events going on starting on January 3rd at Gamestop. The dates and Pokemon are here!

Shiny Raikou: January 3rd-9th
    Shiny Entei: January 17th-23rd
    Shiny Suicune: January 31st-February 6th

These Pokemon are not shiny, but know moves they can’t normaly know and can give you a chance to unlock Zoroark in Black and White.

• typo. They ARE shiny

• I’m going to be so evil. Once I capture Raikou and Entei in Soulsilver, I will have 2 Raikous, 2 Enteis, and 3 Suicunes! :D

The reason is because the event is for Diamond, Pearl, and PLATINUM too. >:)

• Typhlosion // December 27, 2010 at 3:23 pm //

Man I had Platinum and lost it and also traded all my shiny beasts but at least I got unusual move knowing,shiny pokemon for replacements. :)

• Typhlosion // March 26, 2011 at 11:00 am //

Found Platinum and have 2 Celebi’s,2 Suicune’s,2 Entei’s, and 1 Raikou(I deleted the other by accident). Good B&W workers in gym battles. :)

8. Anyone know about the Shiny Beast event? I want all three.

9. rate my team 1-20 Sudowoodo lv.20 flail,low kick,rock throw,mimic togepi lv.19 sweet kiss,yawn,extrasensory,metromome Quilava lv.29 tackle,flame wheel,quick attack,ember.

• Good for the early parts of the game.

• 15. Your Pokemon know good moves, you have plenty of space to add new Pokemon, however, you can’t cover every type using those.
      PS: Try using Sudowoodo’s Flail when it’s Health Points (HP) is low. Flail will do extra damage!

10. pokemon master 11 // December 21, 2010 at 6:32 pm // Reply

NO ONE CAN BEAT ME

11. Dander P. Donderdink // December 13, 2010 at 6:34 pm // Reply

I have SoulSilver, but it’s the same, and I can’t beat Lance. It’s probably because I only have 2 Pokemon over Level 34, Lugia, level 46, and Typhlosion, level 65. I am currently training an Evee, Poliwhirl, Ponyta, and Swinub. Does any one have any suggestions for me?

• Added to the Heartgold page team are Zekrom and Comet. Congratulations!

• Just train like really hard and you should be able to beat Lance. I beat his with a level 20 something Gastly’s Sludge Bumb.

• That’s a fairly good assortment of Pokémon. If I were you, I’d use a Thunderstone on Eevee, to cover more types. Also, a little more traning would help. All your Pokémon should be at least level 55. Hope this helps!

• teach your poliwhirl blizzard

• rate my team celibi lvl 100 entai lvl 100 sucune lvl 100 riacoo lvl 100 ho-oh lvl 100 and charmander lvl 100 item everstone used cheat codes to catch it from a trainer

• Infernape100 // July 6, 2011 at 9:21 am //

On a scale of 1 to 10, i’d say 5. You said you cheated to get the pokemon. its not legit. Sorry. But your pokemon u cheated to get is a fine choice. You might wanna add the moves though just to see if they fit. P.S if the pokemon werent cheat i would say 9.4

12. rate my team
    lv78 feraligatr
    lv71 lugia
    lv61 hooh
    lv42 kadabra
    lv35 donphan
    lv31 poliwhirl
    do i have a chance against red?

• The top three would fare, however, the rest would be out in one hit. Train them you will be good to go.

• shinycharizard // December 8, 2010 at 10:08 pm // Reply

Don’t take it personally but I don’t think you have a chance against red. My recomendations is train you pokemon in the elite four a lot. Reds pokemon are going to be level 81.If you do have the option to trade your kadabara, do it because its special attack will go way up.Another way to train up for red is to beat all the Kanto gym leaders. Your feraligatr must also have the right moveset.You should only have physical attacks on him. I suggest you have ice fang or ice punch waterfall crunch and brick break or rock slide.

• i already beat all 16 gym leaders so anyway will the moves on my feraligatr lugia and hooh be strong or will they be weak?
        moves
        feraligatr:hydro pump hydro cannon rock climb and superpower
        lugia:aeroblast punishment ancientpower and waterfall
        hooh:fly fire blast sacred fire and brave bird
        thanks for the info

• Pokemon Master // March 4, 2011 at 9:26 am // Reply

No, Red has lvls 90-95, you definately need to train some more!

• how do you get mew? I have mewtwo and went mew

13. how do you beat red with a lv78 feraligatr a lv71 lugia and a lv 61 hooh

14. So our current members are:

torterra21
    Spore74
    lucario?

15. I have a level 61 dragonite.

16. how do you beat red with out arcus?

17. hey you can fight ash on mount silver as many times as you want, but first you have you fight the elite four, after you beat them he is on mount silver. even after uou beat the elite sour a second time. ps the elite four get tougher

• Thanks for the information, I had been wondering about that.

• The species of Reshiram and Zekrom have been revealed for English audiences. Reshiram is the Vast White Pokemon who has the Turboblaze ability, while Zekrom is the Deep Black Pokemon who has the Teravolt ability. Also, the Isshu Region has been renamed the Unova Region. This is the first time that the English games have completely renamed a Region in the main series. Personally, I like the name Isshu Region much better.

• Typhlosion // December 22, 2010 at 2:23 pm //

Same here. I thought it was a good name. Why couldn’t they kept the name like Zorua and Zoroark?

18. Im going to choose tsutaji. Jalorda is its 3rd evolved form and im crazy about it!

19. Rate my team; (All have Light balls)
    Pikachu Lv.100(shiny)
    Pikachu Lv.100
    Pikachu Lv.100
    Pikachu Lv.100
    Pikachu Lv.100
    Ditto Lv.100(shiny)

20. I am very good with my Light Ball, better than Raichu! Wahaha! (Light Ball doubles my attack and sp. attack, just to let you know…)

21. For the record, the Engkish names of the Black and White Starter Pokemon have been revealed. The Fire-Type is Tepig, the Grass-Type is Snivy, and the Water-type is Oshawott. Personally, I like the Japanese names better.

22. imaobsessedpikachufan // November 23, 2010 at 5:33 pm // Reply

i had just beaten the first elite four on my heart gold and this is my pokemon from that:
    feralagator lv.57
    Ho-oh lv.54
    steelix lv.43or53
    pichu(special)lv.30
    red garyados lv.43
    pigy lv.20something
    Rate 1-10

• my team has a level 90 mewtwo [you cant get him in heartgold and soulsilver] a level 76 charizard, and a level 73 luigia. [i have heartgold.]

• shinycharizard // December 8, 2010 at 10:14 pm // Reply

For beating the elite four the first time that team is impressive, but I suggest that you rid of that level twenty pidgey and catch a rock pokemon in victory road for defense and more levels.

23. shinycharizard // November 23, 2010 at 3:19 pm // Reply

rate my team 1-10.
    Typhlosion lv55 flamethrower, eruption, lava plume and flame wheel.
    Sceptile lv 50 leaf blade, x scissor, frenzy plant and energy ball.
    Floatzel lv 51 ice punch, waterfall, crunch and sword dance.
    Bronzong lv 52 gyro ball, extrasensory, gravity and earthquake.
    Gallade lv 50 leaf blade, phycho cut, night slash and sword dance.
    Luxray lv 53 iron tail, thunder fang, crunch and thunderbolt.

• Pokemon Master // March 4, 2011 at 9:28 am // Reply

Dude!, don’t even bother posting this until all your pokemon have been leveled up to 100.

24. Look at the next comment, what I ment to say was my bad, I have 21 legends. (The next one after that.)

25. My bad 21 legends.