Pokemon Heart Gold

How can you get the egg from Professor Elm’s aide when my party is full? And how can you get Pokemon from your Pokewalker into your party?

Games Guru: Sorry, but you cannot add the egg if you don’t have space in your party. Here’s how to restore your Pokemon: Turn on your game. Go to the Pokewalker Connection screen. Press and hold all these buttons at the same time: Up + Select + R. That’s all there is to it!

What happens after you beat Red? What do you do after that? Thanks for answering my questions.

Games Guru: There’s still an adventure that awaits. Fly over to Professor Oak’s lab (that’s in Pallet Town). Choose a Kanto starter and toss him in the PC. Now you can add Kygore and fly back to Route 30. Inside Mr. Pokemon’s house, you’ll get a blue orb. That should give you a good start!

Can you really catch Lugia in Heart Gold?

Games Guru: Yes. Head over to Pewter City and an old man will give you a silver feather to capture Lugia. Now go to the Whirl Islands, all the way to the bottom. You can catch Lugia at Level 70.

69 Comments on Pokemon Heart Gold

1. when is/was the Celebi event?

2. Hi, guys!
    I have this super-short yet super cool Action Replay code that I wanted to share with you.
    And don’t worry, I have tested it several times and it works like a charm. Here it is:

LEARNERS

Description: This code allows all Pokemon to learn any Technical Move (TM).

920722C6 0000D001
    120722C6 000046C0
    D2000000 00000000

If you like it, please reply.
    If I get enough positive replies, I might give you guys more…

Until next time, see ya!

3. my team is
    typhlosion lv.100
    lugia lv.100
    ho-oh lv.100
    sceptile lv.100
    kyogre lv.100 and tyrannitar lv.100

4. My old nickname was Ash, just so you know.

5. How do you beat Lance? This is my team,
    Typhlosion lv 69
    ho-Oh lv 47/
    Dragonair lv 35
    Togetic lv 58
    Gyrardos lv 20/
    powliwhirl lv 25
    flafly lv 30

• Nurse Joy recommends that you train the pokemon a bit harder. She’s also requesting that you give your pokemon vitamins to make them stronger. That is all.

6. How do you beat Lance? This is my team,
    Typhlosion lv 69
    ho-Oh lv 47/
    Dragonair lv 35
    Togetic lv 58
    Gyrardos lv 20/
    powliwhirl lv 25
    flafly lv 30

7. how do you get into the veridian city gym?

• Use a field move called “Cut” nearby one of the trees, and when you get into the gym, it’s a completely different story…

8. Just in case any of you were wondering(which you probably were not, but I will tell you anyway), Victini is my new nickname. My old one was lewanuva. A question for torterra21 or whoever runs the Heartgold page team(If anyone does.): Can I join your group?

9. I cant wake up the snorlax with the radio.please help

• Tune into the uppermost section of the radio. This only works in Kanto(fortunately, it only needs to work in Kanto).

10. How do you evolve Dragonair?Mine’s at level 50

11. I think that having Legendaries on your team doesn’t make you an uber trainer, I think it proves that you have what it takes to catch a Legendary. (if you aren’t using an Action Replay, of course!)
    @ torterra21: I think you should consider visiting the Pokemon White page. We could use a veteran like you.

• torterra21 // June 30, 2011 at 11:51 am // Reply

Thanks, I think I will try it out. By the way, I agree with you about the legendaries. I have caught every legendary I have encountered on my first try. Some of them I had some trouble with, though. The hardest one for me to catch so far was Suicune.

• Victini // July 21, 2011 at 5:09 pm //

Thanks for considering. The legendary that I had the most trouble with would have to be Articuno. But, that was in FireRed, my first pokemon game, and I had forgotten to save beforehand.

• You know… If you’re using the Action Replay and you watch the credits. It no longer works on that save when you reach the title screen.

• true.but the legendaries will make your team strong.

12. how do you capture Latios?

13. I have 6 level.100

14. I have all the main Pokemon games except for SS and White. Anybody else??!?!

15. Rate My Team:
    lv.100 arceusX3
    lv.100 mew
    lv.100 dragonite
    lv.100 giratina

16. gamerdude1479 // March 13, 2011 at 2:52 pm // Reply

rate my team (sorry no lvls)
    SHINY SUICUNE
    Grotle
    Staravia
    Steelix
    and
    Celebi and
    Flaffy

17. Shadow m ho-ho // March 12, 2011 at 1:56 pm // Reply

Do any of you know how to get to victory road

• eagleorbust // March 22, 2011 at 8:11 pm // Reply

capture either ho-oh and lugia. once you’ve done that, fly back to your home town and surf on the water and go straight across.

• Or, you can go there by going west from Viridian City until you reach a gate/intersection/room/thing, then go north to the Badge check gates. Continue going north to reach Victory Road.

18. Shadow m ho-ho // March 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm // Reply

I have Ho-Ho.

19. Shadow m ho-ho // March 12, 2011 at 12:39 pm // Reply

How do I get to victory road .

20. dark pokemon // March 7, 2011 at 3:30 pm // Reply

okay i i’m one of the best Pokemon players ther R I have been play ing for 8 years now and i got pokemon heard gold last september and i wou like peopel to rate my teem:
    Lucario Lv.100

lv.49 feralegater
      lv.20 gyrardos
      lv.22 staravia
      lv.19.flaaffy
      lv.12 nidoran boy
      lv.22 hoppip

• that’s pretty good,but i’d toss in a noctowl if you have the chance to. :)

• torterra21 // April 20, 2011 at 1:55 pm //

Nice team! Try training your lower levels, for you can’t rely on your Feraligator forever. If it faints when you are battling someone, and the rest of your Pokemon are forty levels below where they should be, what are you going to do?

22. pokemon master // February 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm // Reply

for the celebi event you should go to ilex forest and touch the shrine. Then you will go 3 years in the future after that your probably your thinking where is the leader Giovanni’s secret base. You should should go to those two waterfalls that separate the Johto and the Kanto region and when you come from Johto go on the stairs and then go to the farthest waterfall go to the middle of it then walk up then you are the secret room! If you want a Celebi Ho-Oh and Lugia cheats here you go Celebi:BC845AFFDD39F1D3 Lugia:2B303FBFCC39F5AD Ho-Oh:F3B78951596A90C! :)

23. Please rate my team:
    Mewtwo lvl 100, Colbur Berry; Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Recover. Charizard lvl 100, Wide Lens; Stone Edge, Blast Burn, Focus Blast, Thunder. Arceus lvl 100, Draco Plate; Fire Blast, Earthquake, Judgement, Hyper Beam. Latias lvl 100, Soul Dew; Psychic, Earthquake, Blizzard, Draco Meteor.
    Ho-oh lvl 100, Zoom Lens; Gyro Ball, Thunder, Fire Blast, Brave Bird.
    Arceus lvl 100, Flame Plate; Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Thunder, Judgement.

• Really good, but you may want to replace thunder with another electric attack(it has bad accuracy unless it’s raining, and that will weaken your fire-type moves), and add either groudon or teach someone sunny day to boost your fire attacks.

24. Hey theres a new event! Go to gamestop and get the celebi for pokemon black and white to get zoroa.

25. How do you get past the guy in the 7th gym’s city who tells you to do some sightseeing, and sells you a rage candy bar?

1 4 5 6 7