Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

10 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. rockman and roll // June 4, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I take back what i said… all of u ppl are nice ^^

2. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:13 am // Reply

^^ I’m happy there are ppl on this site that are so kind…. look at MMBN 5 double team. Stupid guy. first time u guys seeing me type like that huh? For those who have been here a long time… thanks you all…..

3. is there a secret area on MMBN1? I bet there is, but i’m too lazy to search for it. It’s annoying that you can’t run from viruses on this game without an escape chip.

4. *finds woodman and gets a chainsaw… RRRR!!!!!!!*

5. rockman and roll // May 4, 2007 at 11:10 am // Reply

spiky spiky…. (if you have seen the megaman anime)

woodman : woody tower!! ( that guy is HUGE) lol

6. Megadude // May 3, 2007 at 5:58 am // Reply

i played my friends mmbn1 and i think i beat it from the begining. I remember woodman. Darn spikes. :]

7. rockman and roll // April 29, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

some ppl really play all the megaman battle network games… I played MMBN1 bfore but i played it on computer so it can’t be saved…. i only reached the part where you have to battle woodman. at that time, i was still just a beginer so i couldn’t win…lol

8. this is network 1 not five!

9. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 18, 2007 at 4:23 pm // Reply

the code is 53214

10. how do you get passed the last sercurity phase in scilabs main sysytem in battlenetwork 5

1 2 3 11