Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of¬†codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

111 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. does anyone knows how to get the battle chip “guardian o” in megaman 6

2. choasgospelDS // October 2, 2007 at 3:26 pm // Reply

on megaman 6 :-)

3. on megaman bn3

4. im stuck on the riddle for rank 7 “one of many birds”anyone know wat it is

5. Serenade lord of the undernet // September 17, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

im trying to save money to but mmbn 6 but of course i am stuck with mmbn 2. and i got my own question. Where can i find airman v2. cause i looked everywhere

6. chaos gospelDS // September 14, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

Can some one plaese anwser?

7. chaos gospelDS // September 3, 2007 at 9:49 am // Reply

on megaman6 where do you find immortal area???????????????????????????????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

8. salamencer2000 // August 31, 2007 at 12:09 pm // Reply

i’m getting starforce pegasus

9. now i’m at lvl 80 – something.

10. i bought star force dragon. i’m at lvl 56; what lvl are you at, megaman?

11. I HAVE STARFORCE LEO

12. chaos gospelDS // August 6, 2007 at 12:16 pm // Reply

Me to Slashman and we also have some of the same games.

13. i have mmbn 1, 2, 3 blue, 4 red sun, 5 team colonel and team protoman, and 6 cybeast gregar. did you guys hear about megaman star force? i can’t wait to get it!

14. chaos gospelDS // August 2, 2007 at 3:24 pm // Reply

I mean greager

15. Serenade lord of the undernet // July 26, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

all i got is megaman 2 and 4. i lost 5

16. chaos gospelDS // July 25, 2007 at 1:10 pm // Reply

oh and willester you say megaman rock’s I AGREE I GOT Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS

Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Megaman Battle Network

Megaman Battle Network3 BLUE

Megaman Battle Network6 falzer

but I’m trying to buy

Megaman Battle Network 2

17. chaos gospelDS // July 25, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

And I bought it for 17$ ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. i got extremely far in megaman blue, and then it started my game over…that was really annoying.

19. Dear Chaos gospelDS,

I don’t like the way the Capcom Game,s. Mine always goes wacko. Capcom’s games

aren,t the best. They need to put more effort into thier work. I LOVE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!

20. I LOVE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. rockman and roll // July 19, 2007 at 8:51 pm // Reply

maybe….there was an error? This is what my brother does: save 3 times.

22. i doubt it’s supposed to restart…

23. dragonmaster // July 18, 2007 at 12:10 pm // Reply

still clueless…i stink at megaman games… :(

24. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:25 am // Reply

I mean is the game suppesed to restart.somebody please help.

25. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

when I save my game the next day it makes me start the whole game over. when I save I look the same day it was where it was last but I think it’s my brothers.

is that supposed to happen? somebody please help.

26. dragonmaster // July 17, 2007 at 5:54 am // Reply

i read comment 17, but i don’t understand it. could you rephrase it?

27. chaos gospelDS // July 16, 2007 at 7:33 am // Reply

will somebody answer comment 17

please

28. Serenade lord of the undernet // July 7, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

to calvs how far are you in the game.

29. I’ve been wondering about that too, chaos gospelDS. I tried asking the games guru questions about MMBN6 to try and get a place to comment about it, but he didn’t answer any of my questions. maybe if enough people ask about it?

30. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:33 am // Reply

Is there going to be megaman 6 to chat on

31. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

ON MEGAMAN6

32. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:20 am // Reply

I got the hole bookelt and there is one thing they forgot you can get gold zennys

and the booklet is I think scrud up it said that super vulcan is in under ground 1 or 2

and i looked every where and NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. ???????POMK // July 2, 2007 at 3:09 pm // Reply

I own the battle chip BASS+! It instantly kills! I got it from defeating a guy named BASS GS

34. chaos gospelDS // July 2, 2007 at 2:15 pm // Reply

when I save next day it makes me start the whole game over when I save I loked the same day it was fine but I think it’s my brothers

:evil:

is that supposed to hapen? some body please help

:mrgreen
    :D
    ;)

35. gamer joe here sayin on megaman 6 falzar after a few days say after the judge tree insident you can find a mean lookin dude in 1 of the 1st or 6th grade classrooms if you talk to him pay him about 1000 zennys and poof you my friend are a virus battler

36. calvs, you have to use sharp edged things like swords or yo – yos.

37. how can i beat a shadow in megaman battle network 2?

38. yeah, bass is easy in MMBN6. i used lifeaura and crushed him.

39. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:18 pm // Reply

I beat bass in megaman battle network 6 with like 1020 hp first try but it was his 1 from so it was easy but not his other froms

40. on megaman battlenetwork 6 how do you get to graveyard area 2

41. rockman and roll // June 4, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I take back what i said… all of u ppl are nice ^^

42. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:13 am // Reply

^^ I’m happy there are ppl on this site that are so kind…. look at MMBN 5 double team. Stupid guy. first time u guys seeing me type like that huh? For those who have been here a long time… thanks you all…..

43. is there a secret area on MMBN1? I bet there is, but i’m too lazy to search for it. It’s annoying that you can’t run from viruses on this game without an escape chip.

44. *finds woodman and gets a chainsaw… RRRR!!!!!!!*

45. rockman and roll // May 4, 2007 at 11:10 am // Reply

spiky spiky…. (if you have seen the megaman anime)

woodman : woody tower!! ( that guy is HUGE) lol

46. Megadude // May 3, 2007 at 5:58 am // Reply

woodman…

i played my friends mmbn1 and i think i beat it from the begining. I remember woodman. Darn spikes. :]

47. rockman and roll // April 29, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

some ppl really play all the megaman battle network games… I played MMBN1 bfore but i played it on computer so it can’t be saved…. i only reached the part where you have to battle woodman. at that time, i was still just a beginer so i couldn’t win…lol

48. this is network 1 not five!

49. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 18, 2007 at 4:23 pm // Reply

the code is 53214

50. how do you get passed the last sercurity phase in scilabs main sysytem in battlenetwork 5

1 2 3