Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. dragonmaster // July 17, 2007 at 5:54 am // Reply

i read comment 17, but i don’t understand it. could you rephrase it?

2. chaos gospelDS // July 16, 2007 at 7:33 am // Reply

will somebody answer comment 17

please

3. Serenade lord of the undernet // July 7, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

to calvs how far are you in the game.

4. I’ve been wondering about that too, chaos gospelDS. I tried asking the games guru questions about MMBN6 to try and get a place to comment about it, but he didn’t answer any of my questions. maybe if enough people ask about it?

5. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:33 am // Reply

Is there going to be megaman 6 to chat on

6. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

ON MEGAMAN6

7. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:20 am // Reply

I got the hole bookelt and there is one thing they forgot you can get gold zennys

and the booklet is I think scrud up it said that super vulcan is in under ground 1 or 2

and i looked every where and NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ???????POMK // July 2, 2007 at 3:09 pm // Reply

I own the battle chip BASS+! It instantly kills! I got it from defeating a guy named BASS GS

9. chaos gospelDS // July 2, 2007 at 2:15 pm // Reply

when I save next day it makes me start the whole game over when I save I loked the same day it was fine but I think it’s my brothers

:evil:

is that supposed to hapen? some body please help

:mrgreen
    :D
    ;)

10. gamer joe here sayin on megaman 6 falzar after a few days say after the judge tree insident you can find a mean lookin dude in 1 of the 1st or 6th grade classrooms if you talk to him pay him about 1000 zennys and poof you my friend are a virus battler

11. calvs, you have to use sharp edged things like swords or yo – yos.

12. how can i beat a shadow in megaman battle network 2?

13. yeah, bass is easy in MMBN6. i used lifeaura and crushed him.

14. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:18 pm // Reply

I beat bass in megaman battle network 6 with like 1020 hp first try but it was his 1 from so it was easy but not his other froms

15. on megaman battlenetwork 6 how do you get to graveyard area 2

16. rockman and roll // June 4, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I take back what i said… all of u ppl are nice ^^

17. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:13 am // Reply

^^ I’m happy there are ppl on this site that are so kind…. look at MMBN 5 double team. Stupid guy. first time u guys seeing me type like that huh? For those who have been here a long time… thanks you all…..

18. is there a secret area on MMBN1? I bet there is, but i’m too lazy to search for it. It’s annoying that you can’t run from viruses on this game without an escape chip.

19. *finds woodman and gets a chainsaw… RRRR!!!!!!!*

20. rockman and roll // May 4, 2007 at 11:10 am // Reply

spiky spiky…. (if you have seen the megaman anime)

woodman : woody tower!! ( that guy is HUGE) lol

21. Megadude // May 3, 2007 at 5:58 am // Reply

woodman…

i played my friends mmbn1 and i think i beat it from the begining. I remember woodman. Darn spikes. :]

22. rockman and roll // April 29, 2007 at 8:19 pm // Reply

some ppl really play all the megaman battle network games… I played MMBN1 bfore but i played it on computer so it can’t be saved…. i only reached the part where you have to battle woodman. at that time, i was still just a beginer so i couldn’t win…lol

23. this is network 1 not five!

24. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 18, 2007 at 4:23 pm // Reply

the code is 53214

25. how do you get passed the last sercurity phase in scilabs main sysytem in battlenetwork 5

1 2 3 5