Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. does anyone knows how to get the battle chip “guardian o” in megaman 6

2. choasgospelDS // October 2, 2007 at 3:26 pm // Reply

on megaman 6 :-)

3. on megaman bn3

4. im stuck on the riddle for rank 7 “one of many birds”anyone know wat it is

5. Serenade lord of the undernet // September 17, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

im trying to save money to but mmbn 6 but of course i am stuck with mmbn 2. and i got my own question. Where can i find airman v2. cause i looked everywhere

6. chaos gospelDS // September 14, 2007 at 2:23 pm // Reply

Can some one plaese anwser?

7. chaos gospelDS // September 3, 2007 at 9:49 am // Reply

on megaman6 where do you find immortal area???????????????????????????????

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

8. salamencer2000 // August 31, 2007 at 12:09 pm // Reply

i’m getting starforce pegasus

9. now i’m at lvl 80 – something.

10. i bought star force dragon. i’m at lvl 56; what lvl are you at, megaman?

11. I HAVE STARFORCE LEO

12. chaos gospelDS // August 6, 2007 at 12:16 pm // Reply

Me to Slashman and we also have some of the same games.

13. i have mmbn 1, 2, 3 blue, 4 red sun, 5 team colonel and team protoman, and 6 cybeast gregar. did you guys hear about megaman star force? i can’t wait to get it!

14. chaos gospelDS // August 2, 2007 at 3:24 pm // Reply

I mean greager

15. Serenade lord of the undernet // July 26, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

all i got is megaman 2 and 4. i lost 5

16. chaos gospelDS // July 25, 2007 at 1:10 pm // Reply

oh and willester you say megaman rock’s I AGREE I GOT Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS

Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Megaman Battle Network

Megaman Battle Network3 BLUE

Megaman Battle Network6 falzer

but I’m trying to buy

Megaman Battle Network 2

17. chaos gospelDS // July 25, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

And I bought it for 17$ ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. i got extremely far in megaman blue, and then it started my game over…that was really annoying.

19. Dear Chaos gospelDS,

I don’t like the way the Capcom Game,s. Mine always goes wacko. Capcom’s games

aren,t the best. They need to put more effort into thier work. I LOVE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!

20. I LOVE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. rockman and roll // July 19, 2007 at 8:51 pm // Reply

maybe….there was an error? This is what my brother does: save 3 times.

22. i doubt it’s supposed to restart…

23. dragonmaster // July 18, 2007 at 12:10 pm // Reply

still clueless…i stink at megaman games… :(

24. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:25 am // Reply

I mean is the game suppesed to restart.somebody please help.

25. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

when I save my game the next day it makes me start the whole game over. when I save I look the same day it was where it was last but I think it’s my brothers.

is that supposed to happen? somebody please help.

1 2 3 4 5