Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

111 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. elecman108 // April 1, 2009 at 9:48 am // Reply

Does anyone know what the clue “one of many birds” means? I have rank #8 on Megaman Battle Network 3: Blue Version and I am trying to get the item rank #7 asked for. Thanx.

2. megamouth04 // April 1, 2009 at 6:39 am // Reply

Is there any way I can get the locations of all the ranked navis? I play Megaman Battle Network 3 : Blue Version. I am also trying to find out what “one of many birds” means (for the #7 rank, that is)

3. on MMBN6 how do i hack the judge tree after my father got arrested?

4. where is the ex-member of WWW in megaman battle network 1

5. how could i find the new member of the WWW in mmbn 1

6. MMBNproblems // January 16, 2009 at 1:23 pm // Reply

ok i have every game in the megaman series except for 2. But thats not what this comment it about. Everytime i save my game….if i turn the game off later when i come back to play it, it says i have to start a new game. PLEASSSEEE help me is there a secret to saving this game

7. Is there a comment page for Megaman Starforce 2, Zerker X Ninja for the nintendo Ds lite? I’m stuck on it.

8. chipmunks alvin // December 31, 2008 at 12:32 am // Reply

how to get “colonel force” giga chip?

9. i cant done the ‘whr my navi quest’ pls tell me how do

10. choaslordclub penguinbassXD // November 26, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

hello,i’m a fan of megaman and my question is well do you know the boy in the harbor by the scilab well hes says that to play hide and seek.I already beat for 4 rounds and now his navi that changes costume says “find me somewhere that is warm and in a cyberspace.”Please help!

11. there are 12 fire in the undernet

12. dog3 go to undernet2 for “wheres my navi

13. iceninja1777 // August 27, 2008 at 10:03 am // Reply

In BattleNetwork 3, when you get chips from the gems and battle, how do you put them in your folder? Please answer quickly.

14. in megaman battle network 5 how do you get the secret code in he ship to the engine room

15. serenade lord of the undernet // July 1, 2008 at 9:43 pm // Reply

to ceece: i think ur talking about megaman 3 hopefully…to get hammer u have to beat v3 flamman in the area beside the water heater

when u get that far let me kno

16. ive beat the game and how do you get “the hammer” for secret area

17. I played this game a long time ago; I really liked it.

18. how do you beat nebula grey

19. Where do you go for the “Where’s my Nazi” mission?

20. I’m having trouble with finding program advance. How do you make the BloodSuk, Storm, HvyStomp, and BgStrait program advances? Also, I can’t find the last PowerUp in MegaMan: Battle Network 1 so if you know where it is please let me know.

21. 3Ddude, “One of many birds” is the orgami bird at Beach Hospital, 2nd floor, in Mamiru’s room. Help any?

22. i need help with finding the number of fire in the undernet.

23. king of the games // February 14, 2008 at 8:41 am // Reply

to MEgamn BLues :the navi remains are at the undernet 2.(close to the door that leads to graveyard area)it’s between two torches.

24. king of the games // February 14, 2008 at 8:38 am // Reply

to chargeman ex 44 :the navis are not only in cyber city,they are on other cities and the net as well,but nothing happens if you beat them all.

25. i need to the battle network 6 number codes

26. I need help in megaman battle network 1 I can’t find Yai’s hopage!Can someone please help me?

27. king of the games // February 6, 2008 at 8:36 am // Reply

to Mega Chewy lvl 80 : r u talking about the one in the starforce series?if so, she is at the time square em wave road.(outside the store)

28. Mega Chewy lvl 80 // February 6, 2008 at 8:14 am // Reply

Im looking 4 the snake ladie where is she? im talking about her ghost data.

29. where is the center of 3rd acdc 4th square find the way to oran

30. how do you make program advance chips in megaman 3 white

31. chargeman ex 44 // January 21, 2008 at 1:38 pm // Reply

what happens if you beat all the undernet navis in copybots that is roaming around cyber city ?

32. MEgamn BLues // January 20, 2008 at 12:30 am // Reply

PLease Answer My Quest Please Where poh Bayung Where Is my Navi In MEGaman BattLe Network 6 PLease And What Is ProgRam AdVance And How Many ProGram adVance And Secret Chips That ALL Thank You^_^ PLease Answer

33. king of the games // January 7, 2008 at 9:56 am // Reply

the graveyard area is behind a door at the undernet two,to get there u will need to beat the game once and have 100 std chips in the library.

34. How do you get to the grave yard area in megaman batle network 6…….or was it removed???

35. does anyone know where to get megaman battle network two.pleas tell me.

36. king of the games // December 6, 2007 at 2:21 pm // Reply

how many secret chips r in mmbn 6?

37. thanks a lot

38. the navi ruins are in undernet2 on that high ledge.walk on the center walk way and press A.

39. the immortal area in mmbn6 is called the graveyard.you must beat the game and have 100 standard chips and is accessible via the gate on the above platforn where the bbs is located on th other end.

40. Lucario_owner_684486 // November 4, 2007 at 11:30 am // Reply

Help!! im stuk at the guy at the zoo!! i only have 340 hp and he has 800!!! how do i beat him!?!?

41. does anybody know where are the navi remains of the mission “where’s my navi” in mmbn 6??

42. choasgospelDS // October 30, 2007 at 3:12 pm // Reply

43. i found out that graveyard area 2 only exists in the japanese version

44. if someone has trouble defeating bass bx,here’s a little advice:use the chip “sanctuary” to cut his atk power in half…that should give u more advantage.

45. choasgospelDS // October 21, 2007 at 11:34 am // Reply

i need help on starforce leo when he says:,let’s go back to the wave world and lookit transers!

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE :D

46. …by the way,i found the chip in graveyard area 1

47. i’ve found a chip named “hack jack sp” and when i used it something happened to the screen…

i had to turn off my gb and then start again…any ideas about what could that chip be??

48. choasgospelDS // October 17, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

no i need help to get there

49. …how did u get to graveyard area 2 in mbn 6???

50. i’ve done it … i have the 200std chips and the bass icon