Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

111 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. rockman and roll // July 19, 2007 at 8:51 pm // Reply

maybe….there was an error? This is what my brother does: save 3 times.

2. i doubt it’s supposed to restart…

3. dragonmaster // July 18, 2007 at 12:10 pm // Reply

still clueless…i stink at megaman games… :(

4. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:25 am // Reply

I mean is the game suppesed to restart.somebody please help.

5. chaos gospelDS // July 18, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

when I save my game the next day it makes me start the whole game over. when I save I look the same day it was where it was last but I think it’s my brothers.

is that supposed to happen? somebody please help.

6. dragonmaster // July 17, 2007 at 5:54 am // Reply

i read comment 17, but i don’t understand it. could you rephrase it?

7. chaos gospelDS // July 16, 2007 at 7:33 am // Reply

will somebody answer comment 17

please

8. Serenade lord of the undernet // July 7, 2007 at 8:43 am // Reply

to calvs how far are you in the game.

9. I’ve been wondering about that too, chaos gospelDS. I tried asking the games guru questions about MMBN6 to try and get a place to comment about it, but he didn’t answer any of my questions. maybe if enough people ask about it?

10. chaos gospelDS // July 5, 2007 at 9:33 am // Reply