Megaman Battle Network

I need to find the water filtering system. And are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: This is a Capcom game, so there are a ton of codes for it. “RBARALBBBL” gets you compress millionaire. “LLALLBABBB” gets you compress chargeMAX. As to the water filter, I’m not sure what you mean.

26 Comments on Megaman Battle Network

1. elecman108 // April 1, 2009 at 9:48 am // Reply

Does anyone know what the clue “one of many birds” means? I have rank #8 on Megaman Battle Network 3: Blue Version and I am trying to get the item rank #7 asked for. Thanx.

2. megamouth04 // April 1, 2009 at 6:39 am // Reply

Is there any way I can get the locations of all the ranked navis? I play Megaman Battle Network 3 : Blue Version. I am also trying to find out what “one of many birds” means (for the #7 rank, that is)

3. on MMBN6 how do i hack the judge tree after my father got arrested?

4. where is the ex-member of WWW in megaman battle network 1

5. how could i find the new member of the WWW in mmbn 1

6. MMBNproblems // January 16, 2009 at 1:23 pm // Reply

ok i have every game in the megaman series except for 2. But thats not what this comment it about. Everytime i save my game….if i turn the game off later when i come back to play it, it says i have to start a new game. PLEASSSEEE help me is there a secret to saving this game

7. Is there a comment page for Megaman Starforce 2, Zerker X Ninja for the nintendo Ds lite? I’m stuck on it.

8. chipmunks alvin // December 31, 2008 at 12:32 am // Reply

how to get “colonel force” giga chip?

9. i cant done the ‘whr my navi quest’ pls tell me how do

10. choaslordclub penguinbassXD // November 26, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

hello,i’m a fan of megaman and my question is well do you know the boy in the harbor by the scilab well hes says that to play hide and seek.I already beat for 4 rounds and now his navi that changes costume says “find me somewhere that is warm and in a cyberspace.”Please help!

11. there are 12 fire in the undernet

12. dog3 go to undernet2 for “wheres my navi

13. iceninja1777 // August 27, 2008 at 10:03 am // Reply

In BattleNetwork 3, when you get chips from the gems and battle, how do you put them in your folder? Please answer quickly.

14. in megaman battle network 5 how do you get the secret code in he ship to the engine room

15. serenade lord of the undernet // July 1, 2008 at 9:43 pm // Reply

to ceece: i think ur talking about megaman 3 hopefully…to get hammer u have to beat v3 flamman in the area beside the water heater

when u get that far let me kno

16. ive beat the game and how do you get “the hammer” for secret area

17. I played this game a long time ago; I really liked it.

18. how do you beat nebula grey

19. Where do you go for the “Where’s my Nazi” mission?

20. I’m having trouble with finding program advance. How do you make the BloodSuk, Storm, HvyStomp, and BgStrait program advances? Also, I can’t find the last PowerUp in MegaMan: Battle Network 1 so if you know where it is please let me know.

21. 3Ddude, “One of many birds” is the orgami bird at Beach Hospital, 2nd floor, in Mamiru’s room. Help any?

22. i need help with finding the number of fire in the undernet.

23. king of the games // February 14, 2008 at 8:41 am // Reply

to MEgamn BLues :the navi remains are at the undernet 2.(close to the door that leads to graveyard area)it’s between two torches.

24. king of the games // February 14, 2008 at 8:38 am // Reply

to chargeman ex 44 :the navis are not only in cyber city,they are on other cities and the net as well,but nothing happens if you beat them all.

25. i need to the battle network 6 number codes