Do you have any good tips for LittleBigPlanet 3?
Games Guru: I have a few!
• Sackboy carries a torch now. So watch out for those hidden areas where it might shine a light on an otherwise secret prize.
• Big Toggle pushes heavy objects, walks along riverbeds, weighs down heavy platforms and smashes through fragile walls. Little Toggle runs fast, skips across water and gets whooshed to secret areas by gusts of wind. Want to be a LittleBigPlanet expert? Try using a combination of Big and Little Toggle.
• Make your own cool power-up with LittleBigPlanet 3’s Power-Up Creator. Why not make a Pea Shooter that fires explosive green peas, or a sword that summons an army of ghosts? Your imagination is the only limit!
• Head into Create Mode and give superpowers to the new characters. The possibilities are nearly endless. You could make a massive Toggle that fills the screen and fires lasers from his eyes, or a Swoop that drops bouncing bombs.
• If you don’t want to make anything, head over to the LittleBigPlanet Community and download the best creations from LittleBigPlanet’s creators.
• Don’t forget to stop by the Popit Planet and try your hand at Da Vinci and Victoria’s “Create” puzzles.
If you’ve never dabbled with LittleBigPlanet’s “Create” component before, now’s your chance to test the waters with these stylish challenges.