Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. great, now you’re mad at me. i still don’t see how this came up in the first place. i think i like the pokemon comment things more, i’m better at those games so i can answer everyone’s questions. and nothing like this happened there.

2. rockman and roll // June 25, 2007 at 8:26 pm // Reply

yaay~~ you guys are back! I am sooo sorry for what happened. Let’s put it behind us now, ok? Thanks chaos gospelDS and Halo 35.

U hurt my feelings Slashman, and rockman and roll HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are pretty cool rockman and roll

I’m sorry rockman and roll for what happened

4. choas gospelDS // June 25, 2007 at 4:02 pm // Reply

sorry I was not here to talk but I’m trying to get him back for you and everybody

but there might be hope I think I got him back

5. rockman and roll, i don’t mean to sound heartless, but enough talking about this already! halo 35 left! if he comes back, great, if not, too bad. but i think the reason people are leaving is that we keep talking about all the people who are leaving. that’s boring; this is supposed to be talking about MMBN games. sorry if i hurt anyones feelings…

anyway, rockster, if you mean yumlnd in the real world, you should just be able to go to the airport. if you mean yumland on the net, go south i think from netopia area.

6. rockman and roll // June 24, 2007 at 9:08 pm // Reply

to Slashman, yeah u got most of it right… I am a bad writer, aint I? i feel guilty that Halo 35. is gone……

7. please can someone help me please?

8. HOW! do you get to yumland

9. Im more confused than before…i saw in MMBN1 that rockman and roll said something about MMdouble team ds, so i looked at the comments there. all i can figure out is that chaosgospelds asked if he should leave (if you read this, chaosgospelds, of course you shouldn’t) and rockman and roll said he shouldn’t leave. then in the next comment, halo35 is acting like rockman and roll said that he should leave.and now halo35 left, and chaosgospelDS hasn’t commented for a while.what happened?!!

10. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 10:54 pm // Reply

Say that I’m sorry, chaos. (by the way, u spelled chaos wrongly) I didn’t know he would leave… does he take it in seriously? sowee sowee sowee!!

11. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 10:49 pm // Reply

thats the problem! Where have all my MMBN buddies went? Slashman, u r officially one of the MMBN buddies as well so please dun leave… chaos? Halo? come back!!!

12. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 6:14 pm // Reply

rockman is the name of megaman in japan.

13. what are you talking about, rockman and roll? and why am i the only one here except for you and chaosgospelds?

14. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 11:36 am // Reply

someone get him back!! sobs…. i am reeeeeeeaaaaaally sorry! sorry, gomenasai, tuim chi, tui bu chi, minta maaf… ahh!!

sob sob sob…. have I done sumthin bad? sobz….

15. rockman and roll // June 21, 2007 at 11:31 am // Reply

Why? I didn’t mean it….. why did he go?? ahh!! thx, i appreciate u staying here, chaos

16. choas gospelDS // June 21, 2007 at 10:17 am // Reply

Halo 35 is gone but there is still me

17. choas gospelDS // June 21, 2007 at 10:14 am // Reply

rockman and roll there is no hope I tried every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. rockman and roll // June 20, 2007 at 10:20 pm // Reply

chaos gospelDS, he’s your brother right? ask him 2 stay and forget our fight before!!

19. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 9:53 am // Reply

Halo 35 leaft I think but I hope he stays 😦😦😦😦

20. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 9:51 am // Reply

I’m on continue 3 but every new game you should be light but i’m still dark P.S. thanks I did spell duo wrong 🙂 what does blurr mean

21. killerpook, could you give me directions on how to get through the last meteor comp?

22. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:40 am // Reply

to chaos gospelDS, you mean duo.. and where have you and Halo 5. gone to? don’t leave!!

23. choas gospelDS // June 14, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

I’m on continue2 but I’m dark so it is hard to beat due but I heard that my brother beat

due in dark style