Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

275 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. Megaman Rock! // June 14, 2007 at 3:21 am // Reply

Hey guy i have strong chip folder (I THINK) and what 150 stantard chips tell me plz

2. Anonymous, bordpart is sold by a navi hiding under a path in town 2. Go to the warp point that leads to the long square path. its 2000 zenny. for jetpart go to town 3 from park 1. 3000zenny. for wingpart, go to yumland. the navi is hiding under the stairs. 4000zenny.

can someone please give me directions through the last meteor comp? can’t believe i forgot it…

3. Anonymous // June 9, 2007 at 6:38 pm // Reply

4. the mettaur village is in the jomon elctric sign on top of the roof

5. Mega10000 // June 4, 2007 at 5:05 pm // Reply

Hehe… sorry about the missing of a word in the sentence part. Iwas kinda in a hurry.

6. Mega10000 // June 4, 2007 at 5:01 pm // Reply

Hey I think I have an answer to the heatbreath problem. That is if you whant HeatBrth. Go to Higsby’s store and go to the order part. If I’m correct you’ll what you are looking for.

7. FadingLife // June 3, 2007 at 12:46 pm // Reply

hey I can’t seem to find where heatbreath K is and i tried your tip for the blkbomb Z but it doesn’t work…is there a flaw into your guide?

8. I just have one thing to say,Megaman rocks outloud!!! I’m a newbee to Megaman battlenetwork but, that doesn’t stop me to becoming the strongest netbattler in the world! Anyway I’m just hoping that you would make more megaman games.Nice chatting with you. Bye!

9. rockman and roll // May 30, 2007 at 11:07 am // Reply

to Shadow 519, hmm?? i am blurr…. I never played this game before….. or are talking bout another?

10. killerpook // May 29, 2007 at 9:20 pm // Reply

to get the S-id you will have 2 collect all the standard chips once u have them all u just go 2 the door and press A and it will say some crap and then it will open. the easiest way 2 get all of them is after u know which ones u dont have use the chip trader in electown and that chip trader has every chip in the game if there is anything u nneed 2 know holla at me cuz i ended the game only a million times and i have the guide book and i beat black earth i have a the program advances,standard chips,mega chips, but im missin 1 Giga chip but all i need is 10 more bug frags and i have the last giga chip and i beat everyone with an S rank including bass sp so u need anything holla

1 3 4 5 6 7 26