Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. damangaruler32 // November 8, 2007 at 11:08 pm // Reply

Thanks, but when do I get the Roll soul, I’m aleady in the part of battling Duo in Continue 2, I’m just um getting the rest of the chips and stuff………. So ya, sorry for all the questions……….

2. How do I find the cloth to take the dirt off, so I can jack in. In the first part.

3. u can get to undernet 6 from undernet 3,be sure to explore well the area

4. to damangaruler:the last soul you need is the roll soul.

5. to fireman :you can get one of the evil chips by defeating kendoman ds,to find him you must defeat kendoman in netfrica area first, to get the other 4 you need to find the navis with the letters “ds” in their names.

6. i dont know where fireman is but thunderman is in the netopia area,sparkman is in acdc area 3,burnman is in park area 2,laserman is in undernet 5 and kendoman is in netfrica area.

7. does any one know where fireman, burnman, thunderman, sparkman, laserman, and kendoman’s areas where they appear so u can get their navi chips?

8. how to find burnman during the tournament ; continue 2

9. megaman fan 999 // October 27, 2007 at 8:48 pm // Reply

i need help on finding how to get to the third town on megaman battle network 4 red sun!!!!

10. how do you get to undernet 6

11. the navi custimizier can be found in many places. try looking in undernet6 there is a grey navi selling cutomiziers.

12. how do you find all 150 chips to defeat forte and how do you get all 5 evilchips?

13. damangaruler32 // October 6, 2007 at 11:25 am // Reply

Thank you! I just need 1 more soul whatever that is, and 23 more standard chips… I already know how to get to every place in the undernet, and every where else but ya, thank you! Just tell me how and what my last soul is, I have guts soul, fire soul, search soul, thunder soul, and wind soul, it would help alot, I’m just running around the net trying to get zennies and perfecting my folder, I’m waiting for some better chips to fight Duo on the 2 thing cuz i already beat it b4 once… ok ya bye ber now…

14. Hey guys im on continue 3 and i cant find hops batch which is a navi customizer block that helps me not have bugs

15. boyscoutfreak // October 3, 2007 at 8:27 pm // Reply

damangaruler. Get all the stanrd chips, then get all the souls, go to undernet 4, use the souls at the door, go into undernet5. go around until you find a ramp leading up to a door that has base behind it, use the chips to open it. fight base then leave come back and fight all the guys walkin around. Oh yeah, walk around till ya run into the special laserman fight him but dont destroy the mystery data. There was one more way but i cant remember it

16. damangaruler32 // October 2, 2007 at 10:18 pm // Reply

Where can you get all 5 evil chips?

17. To killerpook:

Do you know where chip #149 is? It’s the last standard chip I need. Please help

18. Does anyone know where I can get chip #149? It is called grabrevenge. It is the last

standard chip I need. may you please help?

19. chaos gospelDS // September 14, 2007 at 2:21 pm // Reply

go to where you had to fight shademan and talk to all of the mr.progs but be ready to

fight.

20. Can Someone tell me where the 4 medals are?

21. Serenade lord of the undernet // September 1, 2007 at 10:12 am // Reply

does anybody no were i can find navi cutomizer thingys

22. wow english mistakes XD what im trying to say is im at the squirls park part and ive got the lettters

E-TwrCo–2

M–Pr-9

3-d—-right

and i dont know what to do next

23. hov do i fin dex`s brother??? i know the questin isnt a pro like but i really wanna dight dex XD

24. PLEASE I CANT FIND VULCANO PANEL