Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

10 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. choas gospelDS // June 21, 2007 at 10:17 am // Reply

Halo 35 is gone but there is still me

2. choas gospelDS // June 21, 2007 at 10:14 am // Reply

rockman and roll there is no hope I tried every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. rockman and roll // June 20, 2007 at 10:20 pm // Reply

chaos gospelDS, he’s your brother right? ask him 2 stay and forget our fight before!!

4. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 9:53 am // Reply

Halo 35 leaft I think but I hope he stays :( :( :( :(

5. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 9:51 am // Reply

I’m on continue 3 but every new game you should be light but i’m still dark P.S. thanks I did spell duo wrong :) what does blurr mean

6. killerpook, could you give me directions on how to get through the last meteor comp?

7. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:40 am // Reply

to chaos gospelDS, you mean duo.. and where have you and Halo 5. gone to? don’t leave!!

8. choas gospelDS // June 14, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

I’m on continue2 but I’m dark so it is hard to beat due but I heard that my brother beat

due in dark style