Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. Megaman xpert // April 18, 2008 at 4:19 pm // Reply

i have played many games from the Megaman game series and i value these games very much right now i am trying to get as many games to peice out the history of Megaman and to figure out many of the questions that are buzzing in my head like (how was Megaman made a netnavi?) or (is Megaman really Lan’s twin brother Hub?) all i know is as long as i can (jack in) Megaman will allways be the greatest netnavi ever!

JACKIN!!!

MEGAMAN!!!

EXACUTE!!!

2. megamanx56 // April 10, 2008 at 6:47 pm // Reply

i know were to find life aura its in black or dark earth and its not lavapanel its heat bearth and its in netopia area and u get by a netdealer

3. megamanx56 // April 10, 2008 at 6:45 pm // Reply

who ever needs help tell me

4. where can you find Lavapanel

5. basscrossX // March 30, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

how do you get life aura in this game?can you even get it?

and what do you have to do to beat dou???????????>:((((

6. king of the games // March 26, 2008 at 7:58 am // Reply

to kliop:the blkbomb z is in the sharo area,it’s inside of a purple mystery

data.

7. how do you find blkbomb z

8. Dunno if anyone here could help, but where could I find the battlechip GrabRvng? It’s one of the few standard chips I need, and the only one I don’t know the location of.

9. rizzoknight // March 2, 2008 at 6:39 pm // Reply

can anyone tell me where to get the c-slider or how to get the parts

or can u tell me where is the black navi

10. does anyone know were the other four ghosts are that you have to send off be4 the tournament

11. How to get to Laser Man Can you tell me ?

12. were can i fine all the giga chips.

13. where do you get the jet parts, wing part, and the board part dealers? Im stuck on that part.

14. Finished megaman 34 times // January 4, 2008 at 5:13 am // Reply

wow i cant believe pples still play this game. but yea its a great game, i owned it 34 times alrdy got all stadndard, got 43 mega chips, all 5 gigas and well only 1 secret chip….and PA’s got 25. the only mosnter i find hardest is sparkman, i got 1550 hp but i sumtime still lsoe to it not like DOU, i owned him.

15. TheManManMan // January 2, 2008 at 1:30 pm // Reply

Where can I find a heatbreath chip?

16. Does anyone know where to get a HeatBreath K Chip or any sort??

17. damangaruler32 // January 1, 2008 at 12:42 am // Reply

You have to buy the parts for the c-slider from navi’s in the black market, I think there are 3 parts, then you have to give them to a girl navi in an place where you battle coldman, I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful, but I kinda forget, I haven’t played in a little bit, hope this helps you out……

18. where can i find board part to make c-slider

19. Can somebody tell me were all the points are?

20. hey how do i get to netfrica? it’s so confusing…

21. To Fight Bass first you must get all 150 standard chips. Then go to Undernet5 and open up the gate. There you will be able to fight Bass and get his Giga Chip

22. the last soul you need is the thunder,you need to beat thunderman in the “red sun tournament”.

23. what are the 6 souls in red sun?

i forget.. wind,torch, roll, guts, search, and what elsee

24. to get blkbombZ go to the sharo aarea with an unlocker and go to the person who you get the c-slider from aand use the unlocker on the purple data next to her

25. i guess you will have to baet the game one more time,because you are supposed to get the roll soul at the eagle tournament.