Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

Where do you get all the program modifiers?

Games Guru: Are you talking about customizers?  There are quite a few.  Any one in particular?

How do you get vilcano panel?

Games Guru: Do you mean one of the Vulcans? There are three different chips plus a SuperVulcan.

Where can you find Lavapanel after you beat the cyber snowman?

Games Guru: Instead of looking for Lavapanel K, try looking for Heatbreath K.

I have beaten the cybersnowmen, but I can’t find the chip “blkbomb” to light the cybertorches. Where can I get it? Please help.

Games Guru: Try buying two HEAT SHOT CHIPs from Higure. They should do the trick.

When you beat Duo the first time and get a continue2, then get to the part where you have to help searchman in Undernet 6, how do you get there? I can’t find a way out of Undernet 4 (the area near Django).

Games Guru: Go to Sharo and enter a three-round virus battle to win the much-needed copy key. Go into the Undernet. Take the east exit out of Undernet 3 and use the copy key at the blue gate. Now prepare for a fight.

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun

1. Gamer Master // July 25, 2008 at 3:54 pm // Reply

to tttttt

the matches in the tournaments aren’t the same all the time. You get to fight different people after you beat the game. I’m on the last tournament on my second game and I have 5 souls

2. aye can some one help me get to undernet six i cant find the way some one said its in undernet 2 n some one said its in underet 3 can someone please help me

3. where do you get flame soul and thunder soul

4. go to the elec tower jak in and go to th end third program to th right # # # ! # #

5. brousires 21 // July 17, 2008 at 3:18 pm // Reply

to shadow

to find chisao you need to go to electcity and go to the last part of it i think. Ive havent been done that part in a while if he isnt there he is some where in that city but do not jck in unless you cant find him then jack into the town area.

6. brousires 21 // July 17, 2008 at 3:15 pm // Reply

Wheres is the gatedata key that unlocks the second door on the bottom floor in town area 2.

7. megabuster // July 16, 2008 at 8:33 pm // Reply

to GRIM REAPER for the second clue to find chisao what does it mean by ” is the green navi in there town area ” in need help fast!!!

8. how do you not lose life when using the

dark chips

9. grim reaper // July 7, 2008 at 2:00 pm // Reply

i beat the whole game five times

so ask me anything

10. Thatdude011 // July 1, 2008 at 8:59 pm // Reply

I need help getting #122grabrevenge and #100(i forgot the name of it) but its one of the sound obstacles.

11. Thatdude011 // July 1, 2008 at 8:55 pm // Reply

to brousires 21:

to get blk bomb, its in sharo area.

its somewhere near the location where u get the c-slider

12. Anonymous // July 1, 2008 at 3:17 pm // Reply

I haven’t beaten DUO yet and I have to face searchman in the red sun tournament. I don’t know what to do.

13. how do i find chisao i just got this game and i need help

14. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

TO SHADOW 519: send help man plz i cant figure that part out. the black bomb remains hidden from me please help me .

15. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

Wheere do you find the unlockers

16. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:28 pm // Reply

TO ksinner123

Exit the area you are at now and their should be an airport area go to it and go to the place that looks like africa not makin fun of i just dont remember what the place is called.

17. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:23 pm // Reply

to megamanx56

Hey man ive been at this part of the game for hours. Ive tried everything and look everywhere. Im at the part with the cybersnowmen and the c slider and im about to go crazy HELP ME PLEASE MAN IV LOST IT

18. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:16 pm // Reply

Game guru

I tried that thing with the two heat shots like you said to open the last part of the cybersnowmen insend of the blkbomb and it didnt work ive been at this for hours HELP ME PLEASE MAN.

19. brousires 21 // June 22, 2008 at 8:06 pm // Reply

What part of the large square is the navi that seels you the bordpart at. Ive been looking for hours and i cant find him.

20. drk megaman // June 9, 2008 at 3:34 am // Reply

were r the chips in sharo im lost

21. the legend // May 30, 2008 at 8:19 am // Reply

megaman is the greatest game ever!!!!!

22. damangaruler32 // May 6, 2008 at 10:17 pm // Reply

Hey, what’s the most “MB” you can get, and when do you get last thing to give you more, and uhm you doan have to answer this one, but how much health can you get without using any dark chips, or customizers? And well, I’ve got a couple of questions that have always been on my mind for a while, um like um, How big can your customizer get, and what would be your preference as to having a really “nice” (good/great) customizer… like ya.. right now I have: Speed+1 Wht, Charge+1 Ylw, Bust Pack Red, UnderSht Wht, AirShoes Blu, BugStop Wht, Attack+1 Ylw, and last but not least HP+100…. I have 720 hp… 41 MB, and uhm.. on a Continue 3…. anyone who answers this can say there own opinion. Much appreciated for answers.:)

23. What is the code to get into the door to get through the park area?

24. wheres the inner elevator

25. to megaman xpert first of all is Netto and saito are really brother saito because of HBD? if you play megaman EXE 3 you will know and Dr.hikari was no way to help saito and it have only 1 way to help saito is to create him as a first human navi

if there is something wrong please tell me>_>

1 5 6 7 8 9 11