Medal of Honor: Frontline

What are all the codes to this game?

Games Guru: Type these codes into the typewriter:

– Bullet Shield: Enter BULLETZAP
– Mission 3: Enter BABOON
– Mission 4: CHIMPNZEE
– Mohton Torpedoes: Enter TPDOMOHTON
– Achilles’ Head Mode: Enter GLASSJAW
– Men with Hats: Enter HABRDASHR
– Making of D-Day: BACKSTAGEO
– Making of Needle in a Haystack: BACKSTAGER
– Making of Several Bridges Too Far: BACKSTAGEF
– Making of The Horten’s Nest: BACKSTAGES
– Making of The Storm in the Port: BACKSTAGET
– Making of Rolling Thunder: BACKSTAGEI

22 Comments on Medal of Honor: Frontline

1. If you put in DAWOIKS, it will unlock everything.

2. Awesomedude // June 29, 2011 at 11:17 pm // Reply

IVE BEATEN THIS GAME ABOUT SEVEN TIMES.THE ONLY REASON I HAVE IS BECAUSE OF MY TWO KEY CHEATS I USE EVERY TIME I PLAY.I USE BULLETZAP AND WHATYOUGET.

3. Do any of you have Medal of Honor Rising Sun? It is like Frontline, except in the Pacific. They need a chat room for that game. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it can be considered too short and I do not know of any sequel that EA made. >:(

4. i have this game for ps2

5. I know the game inside and out

6. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:39 am // Reply

in rubble town, i know an awesome sniping point!

7. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 11:40 am // Reply

i think so too! :)

8. Samus the Maurth hunter // July 21, 2010 at 3:54 pm // Reply

I hardly consider this game VIOLENT compared to the F.P.S. today, no strong language, no guts, no heads flying off, just a clean no blood game.

9. mr the man // July 20, 2010 at 9:01 pm // Reply

medal of honor is the #1 game of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Scouting101 // July 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm // Reply

This game seems like it would be a, now just a tad bit, VIOLENT. I just want to make sure that a younger person, like me, wouldn’t be scared out of their minds because it’s intense.

11. i have it 4 gamecube as well. Somthing happened 2 it and it would stop working when i would load the Golden Lion mission, but now it decided to start working again so thats good.

12. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:07 am // Reply

my freind has it for gamecube. awesomest medalofhonor game ever! ;)