Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

723 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. how do i get a dark chip

2. I am a Megaman Master! Forward all your questions to me and I promise I will get back to you as soon as it is moderated. I know every single thing about this game so ask up! Oh yeah, one more thing, you should probably use Spell Check to correct your writing. If it is not readable I cannot help.

-MegaForteX-

3. where can i find the supplies for fishing plz tell me…

4. Riko Raze Stelar // October 13, 2008 at 10:24 pm // Reply

i cant figure out how to find something in grampas letter

5. where can you find “gow”

6. shane, what do you when you have a datadisk

7. to coment 534 cannon. there is no ather way accsept defeating them

8. nebula gray is easy. ive defeated him over 20 times! with 2 hps and undershot i could defeat this guy!

9. ShaXdow I'm coppying you // August 28, 2008 at 6:12 am // Reply

I need to know what to do after you beat nebula grey

10. on the last section on the gargoly server how do i get all blue mask

11. i dont know what was written bihind the doghouse and it say coal air island oldmind

12. i dont understand grandpas letter please help me

13. grandpa letters that we need to find something please help me

14. um im at the oldmines and i cant find the key for the electronic door

so where is the key?

15. what do you do when you go to end area 4

16. how do you get past the challenge of 100? (defeating 100 robots)

17. how do you get past the, ”defeat 100 fighters and the way shall open” part? (other than defeating them)

18. how can i read doghouse message

19. need to get to larkman

20. i need help im a new member please help asap thanx

21. go to undernet 3 use fish run around and ull find a lot of mystery data 2 get bugfrags

22. shadowman911 // July 31, 2008 at 8:31 am // Reply

where do u go when it says 4rth acdc 3rd square on the data disk

23. go to tree behind males house, termnal at scilab, net battle comp at queen behomia,and in gargoyle at gorgoyle castle.

there are 4

24. whats the code for the bohamia ships door?

25. to nolanzki fight SP navi to get mega chip and to get giga chip 1 is from shop one form chaud one from nebula area1? don’t really remember..\

to don go to ACDC area3 and go to little sqaure tahat a navi standing and talk to right hand(the end of path) press a and there will be a door

26. How do you find ACDC3rd 4th square in cyber world?

27. ow!! i forgot to ask also this!! where are the 5 bad guys?? tnx

28. i mean problem… heheheh… wrong spelling!!! Ü

29. my promblem now is to find 40 mfrags and 3 gfrags.. can anyone help me find those chips?? or tell me where are the locations of megachips and gigachips?? anyone?? pls… tnx…

30. canon king // June 29, 2008 at 6:12 am // Reply

How can I can found the dog?

31. does anybody know the locations of the sfrags and the 5 bad guys??

32. to megaman betaEXE…….. you should try find there SP navi chip and DS chip

to nolanzki first find in ACDC town jack in to the tree behind mayl house. go to scilab and jack in to the it a box i think… it around scilab counter and Queen ship go up to the deck in gargoy city jack in to gargoy comp that all O_o

33. where can i find the nebula’s microservers?? pls help me…

34. megabetaEXE........ // June 24, 2008 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I REALLLLLLLY NEED TO GET60

M-CHIPS TO OPEN THE DOOR IN NEBULA AREA 4

35. megabetaEXE........ // June 24, 2008 at 4:16 pm // Reply

I REALLLLLLLY NEED TO GET40 M-CHIPS TO OPEN THE DOOR IN NEBULA AREA 4

36. what does the data disk mean that mom gives you in megaman battle network 5?

37. megaman user 222 // June 23, 2008 at 11:57 am // Reply

the server for end city is in gargoyl system on the roof gargoyl comp 3 there won’t be a server there though but serchman appears there and you have to fight him then when you pwn him the fakes appear and then you pwn them.

38. rockman and roll // June 15, 2008 at 11:35 am // Reply

ow… my comment got deleted…

about gow, which part are you at?

to help, wow, there are 30 PAs so which one do you need help on?

to mega man 379, go to SciLab 3 and follow the amount of boxes you need 2 go (straight 24 means go straight 24 boxes (the floor’s pattern) you should reach up there. Face the wall and press A to open a vision burst.

39. go to scilab 3 and go to the end of upper path

40. In the GBA game Samurai Jack,there is a room in the dojo you begin in that includes a fountain you have to freeze, but how?

41. In Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, their is a cheat code option, but I’ve looked everywhere, and can’t find a single code! Please help!

42. 486 - cris // June 10, 2008 at 9:05 am // Reply

can someone tell me how to find lots of bugfrags

43. what the??? my commet been delete again- –

to pkerz for life do you stuck the part that you have to find gow or gow missing from the vision brust?

44. mega man 379 // June 9, 2008 at 8:18 pm // Reply

guys what does the data disk that says Net, SciLab,3,center,straight 27,turn and go 4. Turn again, go 4 and then checck…Hikari data,reaction what is this soppost to mean

45. to mega man379 it in gargoy comp

46. mega man379 // June 6, 2008 at 9:23 pm // Reply

hey guys right now i defeated searchman and then i defeated magnetman now im stuck on finding the server in end city where is it?

47. to mega man 379 yes she is- -”

sorry for the last comment i forgot before go to scilab Jack in the Air fliter comp it in old mine..

48. pkerz for life // June 6, 2008 at 4:02 am // Reply

shane plz go to comment page 50 my comment is waiting for you plz help me im stuck man have you clock this game you know everything lol your the best im waiting for you

49. pkerz for life // June 6, 2008 at 3:54 am // Reply

plz shane can you tell me where higsby is im stuck on the part where it say i wonder if anyone knows about the dog i checked everywhere around scilab i still cant find anyone or any clue

50. to megaman 357 yes she is in undernet 3