Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. megaman omega7 // September 26, 2007 at 5:16 pm // Reply

sorry about that rockman and roll, its when you find that one room where its just like the real world from the past i need to find the dog behinde lan’s house but he’s not there i asked around that place and around ACDC 3 and Oran 1 but no one talks about it.

2. rockman and roll // September 25, 2007 at 9:17 pm // Reply

to Hay yo!, go to oran isle, walk all the way up. Jack into the are filtring system and get another data at the top right.

to megaman omega7, can you give more details? I’m not sure which part you are at.

3. megaman omega7 // September 24, 2007 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I finally beat that 100 foe’s challenge so i don’t need any help on it but i’ve ran into a nother problem i got to the part where you have to get the dog but its not there where can i find it because no one on the game is talking about the dog.

4. megaman omega7 // September 22, 2007 at 5:10 pm // Reply

can anyone tell me an easy way to beat the 100 foe’s on MBN5 team protoman game I’ve tried but i can’t seem to get it.

5. What do I have to do after I read what it says on the dogs house. Please write back.

6. rockman and roll // September 20, 2007 at 11:05 pm // Reply

go up to the gargoyle and press A at one of the fish’s eye (without the jack in port)

7. umm…does anyoneknow whatImust do for the data that u find in the golden fish statue? cuz I ‘m really stuck.

8. Thanks rockman and roll, i’m going to try what you said.! But if it’s wrong i’m going to give you more details.

9. rockman and roll // September 17, 2007 at 8:54 pm // Reply

you will get Django DS behind the door which asks you to collect all dark chips.

to sossa, is it the first riddle? That one is about a dog named Gow right? Go to your house and near the window (not in your room!) then press a and you will get another clue.

to mega kid 4, you just have to hit the nearest one first and try not to let them get too close. As for the undernet, I don’t understand your question. The undernet is like, ACDC area, Oran area and so on. Access there from End area.

10. Where do u find DjanoDS?!?!?!?!

11. Why doesn’t anybody want to answer my commentsūüė¶

12. chaos gospelDS // September 14, 2007 at 2:17 pm // Reply

yes your right rockman and roll

13. Excuse me,but how do you get through the 100 foe challenge………

I also want to know ………….. what is the undernet for, because

I dont know how to get down to the nebula agent and the next

14. rockman and roll // September 11, 2007 at 8:45 pm // Reply

I already got to Bass/Forte. Do I have to beat them faster to get Dark Mega?

15. chaos gospelDS // September 9, 2007 at 12:12 pm // Reply

I KNOW

16. hye otto, i need to know the order of the data Dr.hikar’s lab, main system 1

17. You have to beat them between like 25-45 seconds IDK. Use fast gauge it helps. I beat dark mega, bass, nebula gray, their chips are good.

18. hey did anybody won in the part of Dr.hikar’s part ? if there is somebody,tell me the order of the data,i’m stuck here and contontue the game because of this part. If you the answer please right it imdetetly. I realy hope that sombody know’s the answer

19. rockman and roll // September 3, 2007 at 9:56 pm // Reply

guys, I’m at Nebula Area 6 now, I opened all the doors and fought my DS team mates.. and then I beat Nebula Grey 3 time already…What do I have to do now to get to Bass/Forte?

20. can some 1 how do you get bass cross i really need.

21. chaos gospelDS // September 3, 2007 at 9:51 am // Reply

me to sossa

22. do you know how to order the data that is in the main system of Dr.Hikari s lab.

23. does anybody know when megaman 7 is going to come, because i want to buy it.

24. i can’t find proto man , charge man & bass plz. somebody help me