Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

723 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. That’s why it says “and defeat the power of darkness.”

2. To: jj To get in to murkland you must ALSO beat the final boss.

3. how do you get 140 s frags?!?!?!?

• DarkMega24 // May 21, 2010 at 11:45 pm // Reply

I’ll explain this.
      S frags are the data of standard chips in you’re library.
      The number of chip data is equivalent to the S frags you have.

4. dear guru after i read the clue in air filter where can i find that something buryig at the corner floor panel up ahead pliz help me! i try almost everything asap

5. Megaman RULEZ! // April 7, 2009 at 2:53 pm // Reply

I forgot were r all the nebula guys who open some door plz help! ?

6. Megaman RULEZ! // April 7, 2009 at 2:50 pm // Reply

I’V BEEN PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME BUT IM STUCK ON GETTING 40 MFRAGS PLZ HELP I NEED 2 MORE

7. iGotNerve! // April 5, 2009 at 9:01 pm // Reply

How to read grandpa’s letter??

and

where is he next clue???

8. iGotNerve! // April 5, 2009 at 8:50 pm // Reply

i meant is 11922911

9. iGotNerve! // April 5, 2009 at 8:46 pm // Reply

codes in the queen bohemia’s security code

the code is

119222911

thnX..

10. to asde69, thanks alot dude you rule

11. Dear OveR and OuT, Your Wrong Those codes dont work i tried them
    and xx dark xx your wrong i have over a hundred standered chips and that dude who says you need 100 s-frags and defeat the power of darkness and it wont let me
    Somone tell me for REAL how do get to murkland please please

12. Dear Game GURU!!

pls.. help…
    I’ve got 39 Mfrags(megachips) and i cannot find the last one!!! that’s my problem!! GAME GURU pls help!! or people in this site pls help!!!

13. Hey Guys! I hope these codes help!

52052687

83143652

63231870

Say thanks!

14. Dear Game Guru How Do You beat Nebula Gray Omega 6 HE Has 2000 hp And i have 520 I can only get him down to 885 please answer my question

15. where do you get 3 gundelsol 3 Ds

16. how do i get 140 sfrags

17. megaman 4836 // March 22, 2009 at 3:10 pm // Reply

To darkmega. Go to Sci 3 and when you get to the place where you’re supposed to go to sci 4, go the other direction and use it on the green cube -_-

18. wat do u do with the old p code????

19. OveR and OuT // March 16, 2009 at 11:22 pm // Reply

Number man code

09433332*bassGX

09344422 D Chaoslord

09354221 E Dark Megaman

20. plz. tell me what the code for the luxury ships engine room

21. megaman exe // March 6, 2009 at 12:21 pm // Reply

what is the code for prevous style change in battle network 4

22. pls. help me, i don’t know how to get to the end city..
    wat will i do?

23. Here’s the chips you can get …. supervulcan,neovari,meteors,numberball,guardian,jealousy,poltrgst,bugfix,fullcust,snctuary,blackwing,justone,z saver,roll,rollsp,rollds,protoman,gyroman,serchman,nalpaman,meddy,magnetman,blizardman,blizardman sp,blizardman ds,shademan,shademan sp,shademan ds, cloudman,cloudman sp,clousman ds,cosmoman,cosmoman sp, larkman,larkman ds,django,djangosp,attack plus 30, and that chip in nebula area 3 chip that you need to finsh in 8 out of 12 stages few that was a lot of writing!

24. Where are all the megachips I only got 36 I need 40 where are they?

25. how do u get through the gargoy comp find ninja with blue mask how do u do that

26. s frags is S Chips

27. How do you get JustcOne?

28. wat r s frags

29. where is tomahawkmansp?

30. were is endcity

42. you need to find the right color ninja for a certain trap

43. um... me tee hee // January 18, 2009 at 8:31 pm // Reply

I Need Help WitH THe Ninja Part in Gargoy 1 comp 1

44. help me what nebula door and in what area

45. how do u pass the nebula area open all door

46. dear chris tell me what chips do you have

47. how do you get standard chip 179?

48. does any body now where to find the clue after the doghouse in gramps note

49. nebulaclub penguin35gaaahaaa // November 27, 2008 at 2:36 pm // Reply

hello I need helo to get justice one j in megaman battle network 5 plz help.

50. Hey I trying to get to bass :S I haven trouble with door i need to get 40 mega chips i got like 19 :S i need help with finding rest

1 10 11 12 13 14