Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. rockman and roll // November 2, 2007 at 9:50 am // Reply

to sanji,

1. you got to get it from a mystery data but I’m not sure where it is.

2. erm.. there is only 12 dark chips all together and you can’t chaos unison all of them depends on which team you’re playing.

3. go to the mining area, outside you should see an old man standing there where he’s not suppose to be.

guys, after beating all 3 bosses at Nebula area 6, and defeating Forte/Bass, is there anymore things I’m suppose to do or anymore random encounters besides Forte, my team mates and the 4 villains?

2. where is the old man at oran isle

3. is it possible to make your folder hold 30 dark chips

4. how do you make your navi customizer screen bigger

5. thanks that might help

6. rockman and roll // October 29, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

to renz,

I’m not sure, I don’t really remember… try talking to hikari haruka (Lan’s mom) then go to Oran Isle to talk to an old man there.

7. does anybody know who gow is.

8. This game is very easy. I love it. I really like the Chaios in The place where you have to libernate without protoman

9. I think this game is one of the best Megaman games.

10. plzzzzzzzz where do ifound gow

11. choasgospelDS // October 17, 2007 at 3:21 pm // Reply

TO:Gregar rocks you cant use it you can only use it it in the japan version or use the

hacking system wich I got okay 😀

12. Gregar rocks // October 16, 2007 at 6:18 pm // Reply

Hey does anyone know how to use piledriver in Megaman Battle Network 6?

13. rockman and roll // October 13, 2007 at 11:20 am // Reply

to megaman, go to end city and go all the way up gargoyle castle.

to hub, stop using dark chips and megaman will return to normal in a while. also, it helps if you have the program soul clean.

to ishottalex, it’s hip, arm and toe but I can’t remember which sequence it is.

where do you find DS megaman random enconter? (if there is)

14. I need HELP!!! I’am on the part ware you have to figer out the letters con someone HELP ME Please !!! hear thar EAP IOM HRT Please HELP ME

15. how do you gft ride of the evil emotion window and get the normal one back.

16. protoman1000 // October 7, 2007 at 2:13 pm // Reply

what is the first e where you find gow,second place,and/or third

17. protoman1000 // October 7, 2007 at 2:11 pm // Reply

can some one tell me all where to find gow , with all the details

18. Where is the gargoyles in End City? Cant Find Them!! Please Help me😦

19. rockman and roll // September 30, 2007 at 10:20 pm // Reply

hmm… I don’t really remember…press the L button, what does Netto/Rockman says?

20. megaman omega7 // September 29, 2007 at 9:48 pm // Reply

Yo Tyler5s im sorry go to the right and click “a” then you’ll get it sorry about that.

21. megaman omega7 // September 29, 2007 at 9:43 pm // Reply

Yo Tyler5s you go the square with the orange and blue navi and then in the middle square go the the left and click “a” it will cut to a video scen and you will find a door.

22. megaman omega7 // September 29, 2007 at 9:40 pm // Reply

I’ve now checked around ACDC area 2 adn Oran 1,2, and 3 and I even checked End Area 1, 2,3,4 and even End area 5 but still no one talks about the dog from the room in ACDC area 2. i don’t have a clue where else to look. Do i have to ask the navis in the net world or do i have to ask the people in the real world because im stumped.

23. you find gow in the air thing in the coal mine top right corner