Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

723 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. how do you beat the flying viruses when you liberate the area against the floating darkloid the second time

2. how do you get the pa memo life sword

3. i cant find the second theif in the ship in the fiesta room

4. blackace450 // June 21, 2010 at 7:53 am // Reply

where can i find 140 sfrags on nebula area 2

• the number of sfrags you have is the number of regular chips you have in your library get it to 140 chip memory & you get 140 sfrags

5. blackace450 // June 4, 2010 at 1:01 pm // Reply

how can i find in nebula area 2 140 sfrags please i need help

6. DarkMega24 // May 20, 2010 at 1:26 am // Reply

Is there anything inside the warehouse in the dock near scilab?

7. where is nebula areas?

8. where is the air conditioning in the mine ? !

9. how do I get to nebula area 5

• DarkMega24 // May 20, 2010 at 1:23 am // Reply

Collect 140 SFrags & finish the liberation in nebula area 4

• darkmegaman24.I have a question I got this oldkey and textdata but what am I suppoesd to do with it?

• DarkMega24 // July 16, 2010 at 7:45 am //

the old key is something you use to open a vision burst in the game.
        it opens a door in acdc area 3

10. wat is old p code

11. where is all the giga chip n mega chip

12. mr. incredible b // March 14, 2010 at 12:46 pm // Reply

hey i own megaman6 cybeast gregar megaman6 cybeast falzar megaman5 team protoman megaman5 team colenel megaman4 red sun megaman battle network which is number one

13. mr. incredible b // March 14, 2010 at 12:40 pm // Reply

hi everyone whats going on if you need help ask me i have alot of information about megaman5 team protoman and megaman5 team colenel

14. mr. incredible b // March 14, 2010 at 12:31 pm // Reply

the hidden data is when you go to the old mine find a air conditoner jack into it where you see a mr. prog go straight behind him and youl see a corner go to it and then press A the youl find hidden data

15. mega-crazyD // March 7, 2010 at 5:42 pm // Reply

Well i jus strt the game but im stuck on finding the mfrags in nebula any chance somone could help a megaman fan

16. Exactly like Team Colonel. Exactly.

17. How do i get the cross of Bass.Please help.

18. If you want to know i told you.when you looking at the back
    of dog house you will go to oran island and go to air conditioner
    and jack in it.you will talk to navis (prog) and you go to
    the right at the corner and press A.

19. how do you get mfrags in megaman 5 team colonal

20. how do I get more codes?

21. how do I get passed the minigame

22. what am i sopose too do in the factorycomp?

23. where is the 60 mega chips in megaman 5 team protoman

24. does megaman battle network 5: team protoman have a continue 2

25. how do i pass the 2nd spear trap in mega man 5 team protoman in gargole comp

26. How do you get pass main comp 2

27. How do get pass main comp 2

28. how kann i find 40 mfrags

29. what does the message written on the doghouse means plz tell me…

30. where do you get all the dark chips and how do i get ammune to the dark power? and how do i navi soul with dark chips and control it?

31. what do you do with the text data in th data disc?

32. how to get bass cross

33. where do you find the missing gow(dog)

34. I,m stuck on the TextData

• go to the orange navi and talk to him and then go to the right side press a in front of the middle sqaure then megaman is in the past of acdc TOWN

35. need help finding 6 nebula agents in oran area fast

36. megaman563 // August 6, 2009 at 7:11 pm // Reply

please help i what does the message on the doghouse mean pls tell me

37. megamouth04 // July 15, 2009 at 7:55 am // Reply

sorry about taking so long to write again. Anyway, does anyone know any good codes for battle chips on MMBN5 Team Colonel?

38. how do i get all meag chips

39. where is the line and hook in megaman battle network 5 team protoman?

40. what dose the message written on the dog house means pleas tell me i think if you tell me i can beat the game.

41. where is the name gow written in the oran isle

• the air filter in oran isle then a mr.prog tells you somthing go to the right corner press a then go to go to end city.the end

42. How get Pulsar 3 S arh!!!!!!

• you can use a chip trader but I wouldn’t. or you could find batty 3 and get the s rank to get the s rank just use guardian.

43. Someone help me plss…
    I already ask the dog house and megaman says…
    I wonder what the doghouse written means…??

plss tell me

• it means to go to oran area then go to old mine near the top jack in airfiltercomp go to the rightmost panel you will find out then

44. can anyone tell me how to get the bass cross , i will settle for a gameshark code
    even if is jus bass icon

45. i agree with bobo i must have the bass cross

46. iGotNerve! // May 21, 2009 at 7:47 pm // Reply

plz. someone tell me how to use PA memo

47. to get more megachip look in secret places for ex. you can get life aura in nebula area6

48. PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND THE LOCATION OF HIDDEN DATA IN PAGODA IN MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK 5 TEAM PROTOMAN..:(

49. please help i cant find the hidden data in megaman battle network 5 team protoman

50. where are the nebula agents in oran area 1and2!?

1 11 12 13 14