Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

10 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. ultimateviruskiller99 // April 16, 2007 at 9:13 pm // Reply

To Shadow 519: you can only use the ds chips while you are in dark soul form

To rockman and roll:Try to save up your money and fight more of your image data pals…and try these codes for the numberman trader…..

Numberball-64836503 I really hope this codes helps you on your adventures

2. rockman and roll // April 16, 2007 at 11:01 am // Reply

i need more megachips 2 get into the next liberation misson in murkland( nebula area) where 2 get??? (besides in liberation missions and fighting battle imej) and i’m a gurl….

3. Shadow 519 // April 16, 2007 at 7:10 am // Reply

Could someone tell me how to use ds navi mega chips. Whenever I try to use them they disappear! Please tell me how I can use them.

Thank you to whover can tell me.

P.S. To ilikechocolatemilk11, there are no micro servers on oran isle because there are no people on oran to make angry. For MegaScouter jack in!!!: the last server is in the last gargoyle computer in the golden fish in end city. It is where you fought searchman/numberman.

4. justwantchips // April 15, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

can sum1 link a guide that tells u were to get all the chips?

5. ultimateviruskiller99 // April 14, 2007 at 11:31 am // Reply

for protoman 7 go to oran area(on the net) 2 and follow the main street

6. ultimateviruskiller99 // April 14, 2007 at 11:28 am // Reply

the 4-th rock crusher is in oran isle…where u fight magnetman/knightman

7. ultimateviruskiller99 // April 14, 2007 at 11:26 am // Reply

it is in undernet 2

8. what do i do after i beat the game i heard there is a place in the under net that i can go to but i cant find the secret place.

9. where can i find the 4th rock-crusher

10. how do you get to end area 1 I reeeeeeeeaallyy need help on it , please,anyone,please?????????

1 2 3 4 67