Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. Shadow 519 // April 25, 2007 at 6:26 am // Reply

The best chips you can have at that point in the game are swords, cannons, and mark cannons. Also try to raise money for the chip longblade at the ACDC 2 net dealer. You shouldn’t have problems beating him then

2. z proto boy // April 25, 2007 at 2:46 am // Reply

where i cann find more dark chips

3. rockman and roll // April 24, 2007 at 11:03 am // Reply

now that i played soo far, blizzardman seems so easy…. umm…. keep on saving so that u dun have 2 start from d beggining if u get deleted. also, watch his attack pattern.

work ur way up! gud luck~~

4. just…started…protoman…need…help…badly…cant…defeat…blizzardman…

5. z proto boy // April 24, 2007 at 5:02 am // Reply

does any body know all pa memo

6. draggin hunter // April 24, 2007 at 4:58 am // Reply

so eazy

7. z proto boy // April 24, 2007 at 4:56 am // Reply

how can i defeat protoman beta

8. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 23, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

i meant left!!!!!!!!!

9. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 23, 2007 at 9:01 pm // Reply

To shadow 519(and for everyone):the last person to open the door is in a warp hole in oran area 2.just go up the stairs and take a right.

10. rockman and roll // April 23, 2007 at 8:18 pm // Reply

hey otto, same problem here… u should tell what chips u dun have then we can tell u where 2 get… thanks, Shadow 519, i fought a few of those (i dunno how many…)

11. I’m in Nebula area and I cant find the 2 more mega chip to Open the door Does anyone know where I can find some hidden one

12. Shadow 519 // April 23, 2007 at 1:56 pm // Reply

To rockman and roll: About that nebula navi you fought: There are 5 of them throughout the internet. If you beat them all a door will open in Nebula area 5. Here are the locations of the ones I can remember:

1-In the computer through the warp in Scilab 4

2-End area 4

3-Undernet 2

4-Go across the invisible path in end area 1, then go through the warp. It will take you to Undernet area 1 near the nebula navi.

Sorry I don’t remember where the last guy is. I will post when I remember his location. Chao

13. rockman and roll // April 23, 2007 at 10:52 am // Reply

Thanks a lot 2 Shadow 519 and Serenade lord of the undernet. i will try 2 get d sp chips and tq 2 serenade lord of d undernet… i got 2 larkman…what is that nebula looking navi doin there? i fought him, dunno 4 what… and Megadude, i am also having d same problem as u…. only that i have 37 chips…. read Serenade lord of the undernet’s comments and mine 2 find out how 2 get more megachips! gud luck~~

14. Oh yea

Im in nebula 4 and i need 40 megachips. I have 34. anybody tell me some more and where to find them? besides sp and ds

15. umm, i think i know how to get sp navi chips. (Don’t yell at me if i am wrong!!!!!)

I think you have to beat the beta or omega versions of the people under 40 seconds.

HEY! I DIDNT MAKE THE GAME!!

Also, to unlock the Neb. Area 6 doors, i think you have to beat omega versions of navis with an s rank. They’re in the same place you beat the beta version.

16. Shadow 519 // April 23, 2007 at 7:19 am // Reply

The image data navis only give out their regular chips. To get ds/sp chips you have to fight them in their areas which are:

Meddy/Toadman=end area 4

Searchman/Numberman=end area 3

Protoman/Colonel=Undernet 3

Magnetman/Knightman=ACDC Area 1

Gyroman/Shadowman=Oran area 1

Napalman/Tomahawkman=Scilab 4

Cloudman=Scilab 3

Blizzardman=ACDC Area 3

Shademan=Oran Area 3

Cosmoman=Undernet 4

Gridman=Oran Area 2

Larkman=Undernet 2

P.S. To rockman and roll: Did get Roll ds from a navi in undernet 2 yet?

17. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 22, 2007 at 8:41 pm // Reply

how do you get sp navi chips from netbattleing your image data friends….

18. HELLRAISER // April 22, 2007 at 1:10 am // Reply

where do u find the navis to unlock the doors in nebula area 6???

19. i beat the game and will answer some questions

There are no microservers in Oran Isle

To get to end area 1, go to oran area 2 and get to the top floor. There is a door. You need Scikey (or whatever its called) to unlock it. then go through.

To get level 3 chips, you have to open the portal to get to Nebula Area 1 and the other in Nebula Area 3.

20. I am awkward // April 21, 2007 at 1:11 am // Reply

how the heck do you find out where lans Grampa took the stinkin dog

21. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 20, 2007 at 3:47 pm // Reply

thanxs a bunch

22. forceman sp // April 20, 2007 at 2:39 pm // Reply

I think that the liberatinos is the best part of the game it would be cool if nebula gray was in a liberatin

23. rockman and roll // April 20, 2007 at 10:20 am // Reply

serenade lord of d undernet…. mm (megaman) + protoman mm + napalmman mm + searchman protoman + magnetman protoman + gyroman

hope this helps

24. rockman and roll // April 19, 2007 at 11:07 pm // Reply

protoman…. mine is way behind. i oni finished colonel. i did mix them b4 but i forgot… lemme experiment 1st

25. Serenade lord of the undernet // April 19, 2007 at 8:38 pm // Reply

which of the image data people should i choose for my party battle system..im playing protoman version (for the ds) and i need someone to tell me who i match with.i need a navi that reflects my love of cannon type chips