Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

723 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:18 am // Reply

ok… nevermind again.. moving on. In nebula area 6, what does the big door that says confront the darkness that lurks inside me? and do I have 2 beat all the random encounters for the other small doors? Thanks in advance.

to mega lord42576, is it the one with d pic of gow and Lan’s granpa? If it is, go to Oran Isle and talk 2 an old man there… If it’s not, tell me what it says…. I’ll try 2 help.

2. mega lord42576 // June 17, 2007 at 7:42 pm // Reply

what does the data disk your mom

gives to you mean?

3. rockman and roll // June 16, 2007 at 12:04 pm // Reply

nevermind, I found it. thanks choas gospelDS.

I opened that door!! I found all sfrags… now… any tips for the liberation?

4. rockman and roll // June 13, 2007 at 9:05 pm // Reply

Thanks but…. I’m a bit blurr…. what does GMD (L3) means?

Ya, and you know the two doors to murkland (nebula area) that you opened? Do you have to close those doors first when you search for that attack + 20? Thanks

5. choas gospelDS // June 13, 2007 at 1:29 pm // Reply

TO:rockman and roll i wish you could come to my house but you can’t put previt stuff

on the coumputur but to help you it is navi+20 you can find it in oran area 3 GMD (L3)

,libieration #2 BP, oran area1 CT, BT, Order it does Adds 20 points of damage to the

preceding NaviChip.Fullsynchro doubles this chip’s effects, as well the NaviChip.

u r so cute to .P.S. IS that what you need and I will anewer any other question.

6. rockman and roll // June 10, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

nevermind, I found d chips I need.The only one left is d no. 179 chip, after attack +10….

where can I find it? Thanks 2 anyone that answers…

7. rockman and roll // June 10, 2007 at 5:52 am // Reply

haha, thanks choas gospelDS,

anyone can tell me where are these chips?

boy bomb 2

chip after timpani (126)

and chip after attack + 10 (179)

8. choas gospelDS // June 7, 2007 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Crossover Battle mode

Note: This trick requires two Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapters and another Game Boy Advance with Boktai 2. When the game is powered on, attach the Wireless Adapter before the title screen appears. A “Crossover Battle Mode” option will now appear below the “Continue” option at the starting menu. You can play against the Boktai 2 player to see who can defeat Shade Man faster.

9. choas gospelDS // June 7, 2007 at 6:40 pm // Reply

you are so sweet rockman and roll
    ;)
    ;)
    ;)
    ;)
    ;)

10. choas gospelDS // June 7, 2007 at 6:17 pm // Reply

rockman and roll you are sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 18 19 20 21 22 67