Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

How can I make the numbers in main comp. 1, at the very beginning? Please help me.

Games Guru: The numbers should be arranged 762. On the first set of letters put in NAP. Next time put in Owl and RAT.

I need HELP!!! I’m on the part where you have to figure out the letters.

Games Guru: First the numbers: Arrange them into 762.

The next puzzle should be arranged to say NAP.

The puzzle with two sets of letters should be arranged to say OWL RAT.

The next set of puzzles unscrambles to DOCK HALL.

The one after that is HIP TOE ARM.

That should get you past all of those puzzles.

I need to know the code for the engine room when you’re aboard the “Queen Bohemia” ship. I’m stuck and can’t figure it out.

Games Guru: Here’s your code: 11922911

Where are all the megachips and gigachips?

Games Guru: As I understand it, there are 60 megachips and 12 gigachips. Were there any particular chips you needed help finding?

25 Comments on Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

1. does anyone know where is the 5 nebula agents that guard the door?

2. mega man 379 // June 5, 2008 at 5:43 pm // Reply

hey guys im stuck on the first server where you fight mean searchman

3. mega man 379 // June 4, 2008 at 6:27 pm // Reply

hey guys how do you find meddy in the undernet is she in undernet.3?

4. um to Anonymous OK i will tell you at the begin first you will go to his dad lab and talk to the computer and you will have to go to highsby he is out site scilab talk to nim and return to dad lab now go back home and talk to Lan mom and go talk to the window in the house that you seen dog house and go talk to mom again and go to oran island go to old mine and you will see old man talk to him and jack in where you got old mine key and go talk to navi you will get umm old P-code i think go to scilab area 3 and go to near entrance scilab 4 and unlock p-code talk to navi went you go out the portal and go to hmm ACDC area 3 you and go to it a sqaure that navi is standing andgo right? press a tahat all if you have problem just tell me

5. ar for the people that play megaman EXE. 1 2 3 4 5 6 you can ask me^^”

6. pkerz for life // June 1, 2008 at 4:34 pm // Reply

omg can someone plz tell me who do i talk to.to know anything about the missing dog gow

7. pkerz for life // May 31, 2008 at 8:45 pm // Reply

thank you very much Rinabay you help me found the data your the best

8. pkerz for life // May 31, 2008 at 7:00 am // Reply

omg wat do you do after you oook though your window and it say something aobut dow

9. plz tell me wat dow means

10. Anonymous // May 31, 2008 at 6:46 am // Reply

shane please tell me where gow is

11. Anonymous // May 31, 2008 at 6:44 am // Reply

i dont understand grandpa leter plese help me im stuck

12. Anonymous // May 31, 2008 at 6:41 am // Reply

can you help me find what does the dog house mean and how lan goes to sleep

13. Anonymous // May 31, 2008 at 3:26 am // Reply

thank you very much for telling me the code to bohemia’s ship

14. can you give me more details?

15. can u tell me the program advance codes except 4 the ‘life sword’ i already know that

16. kenji tae // May 27, 2008 at 9:42 am // Reply

what is gps letter that was blank when it ends huh?

17. to django talk to the ledder at the mechine room

to Mega what is 2 misson what do you mean??

18. which are the letters 2 mission

19. in the boat level where are the keys

20. jack in a speaker in old mine

21. Where do i find the key to the door after my friends fall in the hole in front of the mine?

22. to i’m a girl um sorry well i’m a thai i’m not really good at english well to defeat nebula gray hmm try to use program advance.. giga cannon 3 you have to use 3 mega canon my save have been delete because of virus so i don’t sure…

or try to use chaos uniison Drk sword unison in to chaos proto sword damage 400 u have to chagre and release or use drk recover to unison chaos meddy to recovery 1000 HP

23. umbreonrocks_im a girl2 // May 9, 2008 at 12:02 pm // Reply

Like i said none of them showed up. it was a while back. How do u defeat nebula gray? any cheats or hints?

24. to bobo oh to use Django you have to face the enemy or in the same panels of enemy if you don’t he will come out and go back

to pucho what is the last monster

25. how do you kill last monster?