Do you have any tips for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?
- When choosing your Pokémon party (the Pokémon you take with you in the field), make sure you have a good selection of Pokémon types. That way, you’ll be prepared to battle against Pokémon of different types, with different strengths and weaknesses.
- If your Pokémon party is full, any Pokémon you catch will be automatically sent to your PC Box at the Pokémon Center!
- To level up a weak Pokémon, put it in the first position in your party. That will make it first into battle. Then immediately switch it out for a stronger Pokémon. This gives the weak Pokémon a share of the battle’s Experience Points so it will level up quickly.
- Each Pokémon has a type. For example, Pikachu is an Electric-type Pokémon. Each type has strengths and weaknesses in battle against other types. Learn these and you will do much better on your journey.
- There are many ways that Pokémon evolve other than by gaining Experience Points. For example, some Pokémon evolve based on their friendship level with you, some by trading and some by leveling up in a special location.