Metroid Prime

I have all the beams and their combos, visors and all the suits. I am in the phendrara looking for the artifact of spirit, but I can’t find it. (The clue says to look in a tall cave at phendraras edge.) Can you help me?

Games Guru: Go to Phendara’s Edge. First, go to the very end as high and as far as you can go, and you will come to what appears to be a dead end. If you x-ray the area, you will find a door hidden behind a pile of snow. Superbomb the door in the snow and plasma beam the door.

How do I beat the phazon mine dynomo? The two blue dots keep getting me.

Games Guru: Have you tried using the Wavebuster? Its homing feature should be able to win this battle for you.

25 Comments on Metroid Prime

1. i fall in love with Phazon suit!! and spider ball! Got every energy tank!XD

2. Im new to metroid prime and were stuck at the chozo ruins and we got the morph ball we just need … well i donno and where do we go after getting the morph ball?

3. Iv’e been doing alot of research on the phazon beam and i found a cheat but I tried it and it doesn’t work!

4. its good but i have a old disc of that game but it seems to stuck where i am in the phazon mines well….of all modes i dont beated the game.

5. metroid fighter, use two super missiles to the head on an elite pirate

6. game dude, shoot a wave buster, but hold down a and y, it drains your missiles, but using this i beat him in under 30 sec

7. how do you get the grapple beam exactly! i’m stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. metroid fighter // November 2, 2008 at 7:41 pm // Reply

In the mining compound i keep dying after the first elite pirate! Can any one tell me where to find another energy tank?

9. hey games guru can you tell me how to get the boss after the rock dude im stuck so piz help me.

10. mrlegopwoer,ya you dont have to use the thermal visor but its alot easier to use it and thats what i did plus you need the thermal visor to see the rock thing when its rolling because its all snowy…duh.

11. MetroidFan2150 // July 19, 2008 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Samas Master, to defeat the incinerator drone (scan bosses for names) Dodge it’s fire attacks, then when you se a red light, lockon and shoot until it fires upward into the hive, kill all the wasps that come out. The flames will start again.repeat the process until a cutscene comes on showing the drone destroying the hive. the drone will then blow up. Go forth and collect your prize, the morph ball bomb.

12. MetroidFan2150 // July 17, 2008 at 9:05 am // Reply

HELP! I have the Wave and Ice beams, the thermal visor, morph ball, spider ball morph ball bombs, missles, super missiles, and charge beam. My hint system is saying to go to Phendrana Drifts Gravity chamber. Do I need any more upgrades? If not how do I get there?

13. ricky1705 // June 1, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

I have the x-ray on but i dont see the door for the spirit artifact.

14. mrlegopower // April 24, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

If you freeze things with the Ice Beam and then hit them with a missle, it will shatter them. (extreamly efective on Space Pirates)

15. mrlegopower // April 24, 2008 at 3:36 pm // Reply

When you face that huge rock giant (forgot the name) you don`t need the themal visor. Simply use the Power Beam to attack it difrent body parts until a part flashes red, keep on attacking that flashing part until it turns blue and the lock on. this only works in the 1 and 3 stages of the battle. Also you can jump up onto the rocks that are near to the wall so you can be so ice attacks can’t get to you.

16. I have the second metoid and the first and second Metroid Primes. If you want to see Samus’s real face beat the game with over 85% complete

17. Samas master // March 29, 2008 at 10:15 pm // Reply

I’m stuck at the part with the thing that shoots flames at you and wasps attack you.

18. Soulicer2.0 // March 22, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

who here agrees that phazon Metriods are a pain in the neck.

19. the grapple beam is in phazon mines.but you must clear magmoorand pheadrana and get a few upgrades.

20. the ice beam combo is in magmoor caverns in a bridge that can be destroyed by a power bomb.the wavw beam combo is at the top of the tower of light in chozo get it you need to go up a process of shooting missles at the 4 pillars w/o hitting the creatures and going up the platforms.good hunting cheese!

21. I have Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid: Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and all of the Resident: Evils!

22. i’ve beat the game

23. YOU CAN UNLOCK ALTERNET ENDINGS?? –koool ohhh man im only at 68% compleate…

24. How do you get past the Tallon IV.

25. I need the missle combo for the ice and wave beams