Metroid Prime

I have all the beams and their combos, visors and all the suits. I am in the phendrara looking for the artifact of spirit, but I can’t find it. (The clue says to look in a tall cave at phendraras edge.) Can you help me?

Games Guru: Go to Phendara’s Edge. First, go to the very end as high and as far as you can go, and you will come to what appears to be a dead end. If you x-ray the area, you will find a door hidden behind a pile of snow. Superbomb the door in the snow and plasma beam the door.

How do I beat the phazon mine dynomo? The two blue dots keep getting me.

Games Guru: Have you tried using the Wavebuster? Its homing feature should be able to win this battle for you.

33 Comments on Metroid Prime

1. Same here

2. I’m stuck Phazon Mines and Im having trouble beating the Ice, Wave, and Power Pirates!😡

• the best way to destroy any beam pirate is to shoot charged shots of the beam that corresponds to them over and over again. for me the easiest are the ice ones because one charged shot freezes them. the wave ones with a charged blast get shocked so the cant move….for three or four seconds giving u enough time to charge again. for the power beam ones take recoil after a charged shot making them the hardest. tip: when u enter a room and u hear the space pirate song enter slowly so u dont have to face all of the pirates in that one room

• who this so called darkstar57?

3. Samus the Maurth hunter // May 3, 2010 at 9:42 pm // Reply

I bought this game about five days ago and i love it!
    It’s graphics are fantastic for a game from 2002.
    I am shocked that it’s not rated for blood, because when you shoot the aliens green blood comes out.

4. what do you need to do after you get the gravity suit?

5. jesusfreek1 // March 31, 2010 at 1:44 pm // Reply

My freind has this game, and it really creeps me out.
    The music doesn’t help, either.

6. halaswisscheese // December 8, 2009 at 4:44 pm // Reply

the plazma beam is in magmoor cavers in the geothermal core. use a spider track.

i know every thing there is to know about this, so hit me with a question

7. Do you need to have the Plasma Beam when ethering the Pazon Mines? If so, can you help me get it? All I know is that it might be in Magmoor Caverns.

8. thanks, FF7fan

9. Earthbounded112 // October 8, 2009 at 4:34 pm // Reply

In the final fight, dont be afraid to use your missiles. If your a missle expansion collector like me then you will have a lot. The second part requires no missles at all.

10. Then roll into the tubes where the vines once were and use the bombslot repeat this four times and WIN!!!

11. First you have to hit the back of the mirror with a missel and that cuts off
    his light

12. Games Guru,how do I defeat Flaahgra at Chozo Ruins? I can’t find his weak spot.

13. sonic fan 101 // July 31, 2009 at 5:40 pm // Reply

natscout, the phazon suit is real and meta ridely is a robot of ridely after ridely dies

14. My friend (who is a big fan of Metoid) told me that near the end, to fight the big boss you get a suit not mentioned in the instruction booklet called the Pazon suit (it is suppost to make you immune to Pazon, I’m asking it is real? P.S. Is Meta Ridley a copy or something of that nature or is he an upgraded or mutated form?

15. shadowroy64 // July 8, 2009 at 4:30 am // Reply

Any bright Ideas?
    We got to fandreanna drifts and magmoor caverns.

16. i love that game

17. sonic fan 101 // June 28, 2009 at 5:51 pm // Reply

id like to play metroid prime 4 but its rated M. you have to have some kind of ID or something to get a rated M game. im just playing grand theft auto advance(4 gameboy advance of course)because my grandma found it on her bus. dont call the cops on me just yet though! she searched for the owner but no one claimed it.

18. sonicfan101 // June 28, 2009 at 5:46 pm // Reply

its pretty wild how the storyline goes. first they made metroid-metroid fusion. then BOOM a whole differant world of metroid appered on the gamecube. you can link metroid fusion to metroid prime.(wich seems creepy and wierd if you think about all the diffrences.) PS the creaters of metroid prime are making metroid 4:virus(this might not be the real name but this is what i heard.)and if your wondering what the heck happened then you proboly spaced out on metroid prime 2 and 3

19. How do you get the ice beam????

20. metroidfan101 // June 22, 2009 at 1:13 pm // Reply

I’m stuck in the pehendra drifts. I’m looking for this power-up but I can’t find it! I see this castle, but I can’t get to it. HELP!

21. Super Christopher // June 22, 2009 at 1:09 pm // Reply

REALY HARD. (And very creepy, if you ask me.)

22. how do you get the spider ball and the bo+mb ball?

23. shadowroy64 // April 8, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

wow, nobody really playes this game anymore.
    After you get the fusion suit from that THING, How can you get back ALLL the way over to that secret place where you need it inside this volcanoe?

24. JarvisElite014 // March 30, 2009 at 10:09 am // Reply

where do i find the wave,plasma,and ice combos.

• sonic fan 101 // November 6, 2010 at 1:07 pm // Reply

I know the ice combo is in magmoor caverns, ill try to help: do u know that spot in magmoor cacerns where the space pirates made a tunnel for walking through?(it looks like the on u go through to get to the crater impact site)In the tunnel you will notice a broken part in the middle, power bomb it. The glass, (or watever it is)will be destroyed. if u jump off the bridge then there will be a platform, on the platform is the ice spreader(the ice beam combo) NOTE:when u power bomb the bridge it will not be completely destroyed, u can still walk on it

25. are there any cheats

• there’s one cheat.do you have metroid fusion? if you do, beat it and link the gameboy to the gamecube and you can play the first metroid game.

1 2 3 4