Pokemon Soulsilver

Hey, Games Guru, Right now I’m trying to beat the Elite 4. In my party I have Feraligatr, Lugia, Beedrill, Flaafy, Raticate and Krabby. Can you give me some advice?

Games Guru: This is a lengthy process, as I’m sure you know. Here’s Part 1 on a three-part series on the beating the Elite Four.

I heard from someone that you can catch Ho-oh on soul silver. Is this true, and if yes, how? Thanks.

Games Guru: Defeat the Elite Four. Then, you’ll be able to go to the Kanto region in Pewter City. The old man there will let you have a rainbow wing. Take that because it will let you find Ho-oh in Ecruteak City. He’s at the top of the Bell Tower over there. Try using the master ball on him.

How do you wake up the snorlax blocking diglets cave? I know you need a expn card, but where do you get it? Then how do I get to Mount Silver? The policeman won’t let me through. One last thing: How do you get past the construction men blocking the path to Cinnbar Island? Thank you for answering my questions!

Games Guru: Since Pokemon questions require really detailed answers, I’ll just help you wake the snorlax. You need the updated radio in Lavender Town. The manager of Lavender Town will give you the upgrade after a mission. When you go back to the snorlax, you need to have the radio on the channel that plays the Poke Flute music. But you have to drag the little dot out of the radio (the dot is the radio channel). Drag it to the star at the top of the circle on your screen. Exit the radio and talk to the wakened snorlax. But be careful. He’s going to want to fight you.

115 Comments on Pokemon Soulsilver

1. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:18 am // Reply

use a swampert on red and he’s really easy. teach your swampert surf, ice beam, blizzard, and earthquake. use earthquake on pikachu and snorlax, surf on charizard, ice beam on blastoise, venusaur, and lapras. make sure your swampert is level 100 or his attack isn’t high enough.

2. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:05 am // Reply

uhhhhh….. does anybody know how to get Zecron or Rushyramp(pokemon black & white). hehehe

3. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:02 am // Reply

geez! you don’t even have to do the pokeathlon! get the squirt bottle in a place at the top left hand side of goldenrod, then go around the pokeathlon building and use the squirt bottle on a tree that is actually sudowoodo. ask me any thing i have all 493 pokemon level 100 and i have done the arceus event AND celebi event.

4. pakia+dialga // August 9, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

the metors in veilstone city tranforms deoxys

5. Can someone tell me how to catch a chansey I dont care where just tell me how to plz I’m new to Pokemon.

• shinyblastoise // August 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm // Reply

route’s 13 14 and 15 to get the pre evolved form of chansey happiny u will need to breed chansey while holding the full insence wich can be found in vermilion city to make happiny evolve u will need to level it up during the day while holding the oval stone wich can be found in rock tunnel chansey will evolve when it likes you

6. is there a rogue virus, how did i get it and how do i get rid of it

7. gigarock101 // August 3, 2010 at 5:36 pm // Reply

ask me anything

• is lance hard or esay

• Realy hard. As soon as you get to his last pokemon he keeps on useing a bunch of his full heals.

• world-traveling Pokemon Master // December 4, 2010 at 3:04 pm //

Easy with the right strategy or a Feraligatr with taught Ice Punch, Ice Beam or Blizzard. Another choice could be going to the Dratini pond or the dragon’s den, catch a Dratini or Dragonair and train whichever into a Dragonite at least level 60 with Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, Blizzard and Outrage.

• how do you get the blue orb

8. gigarock101 // August 3, 2010 at 5:34 pm // Reply

no,larvitar… or how ever u spell it

9. pokemaster577 // August 2, 2010 at 8:34 am // Reply

to catch groudon to talk to mr pokemon and he will give you red orb then you can catch groudon then to get the other one you have to trade with some one from heart gold once you have both of them then you can catch rayqaza

10. Did you know you can get Spiritomb on the pokewalker?

11. i am trying to find the switchs to get past the electric fences to get to lt.surge. if you know where the switchs are please tell me.

12. PokeGameGuide // July 11, 2010 at 4:47 pm // Reply

If you are trying to beat the game fully you are going to want to buy the Pokemon Soul Silver guide book Part 1 ( you need to buy part 1 because part 2 of the guide book is the Johto pokedex ). Also by beating the game fully I mean getting all of the items and fighting all the trainers and doing other side tasks. If you are a true Pokemon fan you already probobly already know that Pokemon generation 5 Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are coming out this Spring.

13. qwertyuiop // July 8, 2010 at 12:15 pm // Reply

i have beaten red and the elite four twice

ASK ME ANYTHING I WILL KNOW THE ANSWER

14. larvitar... or how ever u spell it // July 7, 2010 at 6:31 pm // Reply

May someone please tell me where all the rare candy’s are, Or how to lvl up your pokemon faster?

15. larvitar... or how ever u spell it // July 7, 2010 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Is it possible to get past the police guard in the lavender town radio station?

16. Gamemaster // July 7, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

Personally, I don’t understand why they have Gold AND Silver. There really isn’t any difference between the two.

• The reason there are gold and silver is because there are pokemon that are exclusive to each game

• The reason there are two games are because there are pokemon that can only be found in heartgold, and some in soulsilver
        Example:gligar can only be found in heartgold

• Hurricane1973 // September 3, 2010 at 10:55 am // Reply

The reason why is so nintendo can make more money.You cant CATCH all the pokemon UNLESS you get both.

17. i beat all johto gyms already

18. does anyone know how to trade pokemon??

19. Superdude // July 7, 2010 at 7:15 am // Reply

Where do you get the Rainbow Feather?

20. i am at the police guard near mt. silver but he wont let me through. someone plz help me

• jonbuddy1 // July 7, 2010 at 8:42 am // Reply

If you’ve beaten the Elite Four, which is what you have said you’ve done, go talk to Professor Oak in Pallet Town.

• qwertyuiop // July 8, 2010 at 12:04 pm // Reply

after u get all 16 gym badges talk t proffesor oak in pallet town he’ll let u go to mt silver

• Pokemon 101 // July 24, 2010 at 7:22 pm // Reply

Beat all the Kanto Gyms and Professer Oak will call you saying that he wants you to go to his lab. Fly to Pallet town, go to his Lab, and you will get Rock Climb AND permission to go to Mt. Silver. Go to the top, and talk to Red (Witch is just Ash, by the way) He has: A lv. 88 Pikachu, Lv. 84 Blastoise, Lv. 84 Charizard, Lv. 84 Venasaur, Lv. 80 Lapras (Whitch is a pain in the Neck), And Last but DEFENATLIY NOT LEAST, Lv. 82 Snorlax. Then the credits will role. Get a call fron Professer Oak, he will say that he has a present for you. Go to his lab with a free spot in your party, and you will get to choose one of the Kanto starters.

• Pokemon 101 // July 24, 2010 at 7:26 pm // Reply

Sorry, It is Pokemon 101. I made a mistake. Here is the REAL after Red (A.K.A. Ash) You don’t get a call from professer Oak. You just go to his lab.

21. Ask me anything. 99% chance i will answer it.

• can u help me get into mt. silver? the police guard wont let me through and i beat the champion, lance 2 times

• plz help

• Anonymous // July 6, 2010 at 7:06 pm //

You need to beat all the gyms in Johto before you can go into Mt. Silver. Professor Oak calls you when you are allowed to go in.

• Real problem is, you haven’t beat all the kanto gyms. P.S. im on red A.K.A. Ash, AND I CANT BEAT HIS LAPRAS!!

• i beat the game // December 20, 2010 at 7:59 pm //

red is a character in the comics, i read all of the comics about red.

• Th' Fish Slayer // July 6, 2010 at 4:03 pm // Reply

Can you find Celibi?Thanks!8^)

• ME TOO

• I DID NOT SAY THAT

• THERE IS AN EVENT FOR CELEBI PPLZ!!!! P.S. If you get celebi go to illex/viridian forest (i forget which) then you will get a mini mission. do it and celebi will travel back in time. eventually you will find giovanni.

• thundersnake // August 22, 2010 at 8:53 pm // Reply

Hey lucario, i have a question. How do I defeat cinnabar island’s gym leader[i dont have rock climb] and how do I get red to be in the viridian gym?

• torterra21 // October 23, 2010 at 7:03 pm //

Blaine’s gym is in the seafoam islands. For Macargo, use water moves. For rapidash and magmar, use ground or rock moves. Red DOES NOT appear in the Viridian gym, Blue does. After you beat Blue, Go to Prf. Oaks lab and he will give you HM rock climb And permission to go to Mt. Silver. Climb up to the snowy peak and chalenge the ledgendary trainer RED!!! He has a Lv. 88 Pikachu, Lv 84 Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise, Lv. 8;-) Lapras and last but most annoying, Lv. 82 Snorlax. Good luck (you’ll
        need it)🙂

• Ill answer your first question. In the gym, there are a bunch of supernerds. After/if you defeat one, he will move, but not always out of the way. The element is fire, so water pokemon would be good.

• torterra21 // October 28, 2010 at 12:08 pm //

Lv. 82 lapras sorry

• u know if storing pokemon in the pokewalker and starting a new game is a way to get all three kanto starters example i store my bulbusaur i start a new game then transfer it back will it work

• u know how to get all three kanto startes using the pokewalker

22. In pokemon soulsilver how do you get to the battle fronteir.do you have to beat passer again after eruteak city thank you for answering my qusteion .this is my faviorite website .

23. pokemon409 // July 5, 2010 at 1:16 pm // Reply

how do u get to pewter city? i have the expn card, but my radio wont play the pokeflute music to move the snorlax

24. striker70000 // July 3, 2010 at 3:42 pm // Reply

how do you get all the starters

25. when your at the pokeatholan dome when that woman blocks your way and she says that you have to come in first in all the events how do you get past her with out doing the events? thank you