Pokemon Soulsilver

Hey, Games Guru, Right now I’m trying to beat the Elite 4. In my party I have Feraligatr, Lugia, Beedrill, Flaafy, Raticate and Krabby. Can you give me some advice?

Games Guru: This is a lengthy process, as I’m sure you know. Here’s Part 1 on a three-part series on the beating the Elite Four.

I heard from someone that you can catch Ho-oh on soul silver. Is this true, and if yes, how? Thanks.

Games Guru: Defeat the Elite Four. Then, you’ll be able to go to the Kanto region in Pewter City. The old man there will let you have a rainbow wing. Take that because it will let you find Ho-oh in Ecruteak City. He’s at the top of the Bell Tower over there. Try using the master ball on him.

How do you wake up the snorlax blocking diglets cave? I know you need a expn card, but where do you get it? Then how do I get to Mount Silver? The policeman won’t let me through. One last thing: How do you get past the construction men blocking the path to Cinnbar Island? Thank you for answering my questions!

Games Guru: Since Pokemon questions require really detailed answers, I’ll just help you wake the snorlax. You need the updated radio in Lavender Town. The manager of Lavender Town will give you the upgrade after a mission. When you go back to the snorlax, you need to have the radio on the channel that plays the Poke Flute music. But you have to drag the little dot out of the radio (the dot is the radio channel). Drag it to the star at the top of the circle on your screen. Exit the radio and talk to the wakened snorlax. But be careful. He’s going to want to fight you.

409 Comments on Pokemon Soulsilver

1. is there a rogue virus, how did i get it and how do i get rid of it

2. gigarock101 // August 3, 2010 at 5:36 pm // Reply

ask me anything

• is lance hard or esay

• Realy hard. As soon as you get to his last pokemon he keeps on useing a bunch of his full heals.

• world-traveling Pokemon Master // December 4, 2010 at 3:04 pm //

Easy with the right strategy or a Feraligatr with taught Ice Punch, Ice Beam or Blizzard. Another choice could be going to the Dratini pond or the dragon’s den, catch a Dratini or Dragonair and train whichever into a Dragonite at least level 60 with Hyper Beam, Fire Blast, Blizzard and Outrage.

• how do you get the blue orb

3. gigarock101 // August 3, 2010 at 5:34 pm // Reply

no,larvitar… or how ever u spell it

4. pokemaster577 // August 2, 2010 at 8:34 am // Reply

to catch groudon to talk to mr pokemon and he will give you red orb then you can catch groudon then to get the other one you have to trade with some one from heart gold once you have both of them then you can catch rayqaza

5. Did you know you can get Spiritomb on the pokewalker?

6. i am trying to find the switchs to get past the electric fences to get to lt.surge. if you know where the switchs are please tell me.

7. PokeGameGuide // July 11, 2010 at 4:47 pm // Reply

If you are trying to beat the game fully you are going to want to buy the Pokemon Soul Silver guide book Part 1 ( you need to buy part 1 because part 2 of the guide book is the Johto pokedex ). Also by beating the game fully I mean getting all of the items and fighting all the trainers and doing other side tasks. If you are a true Pokemon fan you already probobly already know that Pokemon generation 5 Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are coming out this Spring.

8. qwertyuiop // July 8, 2010 at 12:15 pm // Reply

i have beaten red and the elite four twice

ASK ME ANYTHING I WILL KNOW THE ANSWER

9. larvitar... or how ever u spell it // July 7, 2010 at 6:31 pm // Reply

May someone please tell me where all the rare candy’s are, Or how to lvl up your pokemon faster?

10. larvitar... or how ever u spell it // July 7, 2010 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Is it possible to get past the police guard in the lavender town radio station?

1 2 3 4 15