Pokemon Soulsilver

Hey, Games Guru, Right now I’m trying to beat the Elite 4. In my party I have Feraligatr, Lugia, Beedrill, Flaafy, Raticate and Krabby. Can you give me some advice?

Games Guru: This is a lengthy process, as I’m sure you know. Here’s Part 1 on a three-part series on the beating the Elite Four.

I heard from someone that you can catch Ho-oh on soul silver. Is this true, and if yes, how? Thanks.

Games Guru: Defeat the Elite Four. Then, you’ll be able to go to the Kanto region in Pewter City. The old man there will let you have a rainbow wing. Take that because it will let you find Ho-oh in Ecruteak City. He’s at the top of the Bell Tower over there. Try using the master ball on him.

How do you wake up the snorlax blocking diglets cave? I know you need a expn card, but where do you get it? Then how do I get to Mount Silver? The policeman won’t let me through. One last thing: How do you get past the construction men blocking the path to Cinnbar Island? Thank you for answering my questions!

Games Guru: Since Pokemon questions require really detailed answers, I’ll just help you wake the snorlax. You need the updated radio in Lavender Town. The manager of Lavender Town will give you the upgrade after a mission. When you go back to the snorlax, you need to have the radio on the channel that plays the Poke Flute music. But you have to drag the little dot out of the radio (the dot is the radio channel). Drag it to the star at the top of the circle on your screen. Exit the radio and talk to the wakened snorlax. But be careful. He’s going to want to fight you.

27 Comments on Pokemon Soulsilver

1. definitely articuno SPORE RULES!!!!!!

2. uncle nacho // August 19, 2010 at 1:24 pm // Reply

i have every legendary, 6 level hundreds, arceas, pokerus, have beat lance 22 times with one pokemon(lotios lv.100 draco meteor, dragon pulse, luster purge, and dragon breath all badges for pokethlon)i am unbeatable!!!

3. snorlax 101 // August 17, 2010 at 3:37 pm // Reply

how do you get pass the policeman in lavender town i am stuck!

STOP VOTING September 1

5. What do u do after you beat red and get one of the kanto starters.i’m bored!

6. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:18 am // Reply

use a swampert on red and he’s really easy. teach your swampert surf, ice beam, blizzard, and earthquake. use earthquake on pikachu and snorlax, surf on charizard, ice beam on blastoise, venusaur, and lapras. make sure your swampert is level 100 or his attack isn’t high enough.

7. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:05 am // Reply

uhhhhh….. does anybody know how to get Zecron or Rushyramp(pokemon black & white). hehehe

8. pokemaster334 // August 10, 2010 at 9:02 am // Reply

geez! you don’t even have to do the pokeathlon! get the squirt bottle in a place at the top left hand side of goldenrod, then go around the pokeathlon building and use the squirt bottle on a tree that is actually sudowoodo. ask me any thing i have all 493 pokemon level 100 and i have done the arceus event AND celebi event.

9. pakia+dialga // August 9, 2010 at 8:47 am // Reply

the metors in veilstone city tranforms deoxys

10. Can someone tell me how to catch a chansey I dont care where just tell me how to plz I’m new to Pokemon.

• shinyblastoise // August 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm // Reply

route’s 13 14 and 15 to get the pre evolved form of chansey happiny u will need to breed chansey while holding the full insence wich can be found in vermilion city to make happiny evolve u will need to level it up during the day while holding the oval stone wich can be found in rock tunnel chansey will evolve when it likes you

1 2 3 4 5 15