Pokemon Soulsilver

Hey, Games Guru, Right now I’m trying to beat the Elite 4. In my party I have Feraligatr, Lugia, Beedrill, Flaafy, Raticate and Krabby. Can you give me some advice?

Games Guru: This is a lengthy process, as I’m sure you know. Here’s Part 1 on a three-part series on the beating the Elite Four.

I heard from someone that you can catch Ho-oh on soul silver. Is this true, and if yes, how? Thanks.

Games Guru: Defeat the Elite Four. Then, you’ll be able to go to the Kanto region in Pewter City. The old man there will let you have a rainbow wing. Take that because it will let you find Ho-oh in Ecruteak City. He’s at the top of the Bell Tower over there. Try using the master ball on him.

How do you wake up the snorlax blocking diglets cave? I know you need a expn card, but where do you get it? Then how do I get to Mount Silver? The policeman won’t let me through. One last thing: How do you get past the construction men blocking the path to Cinnbar Island? Thank you for answering my questions!

Games Guru: Since Pokemon questions require really detailed answers, I’ll just help you wake the snorlax. You need the updated radio in Lavender Town. The manager of Lavender Town will give you the upgrade after a mission. When you go back to the snorlax, you need to have the radio on the channel that plays the Poke Flute music. But you have to drag the little dot out of the radio (the dot is the radio channel). Drag it to the star at the top of the circle on your screen. Exit the radio and talk to the wakened snorlax. But be careful. He’s going to want to fight you.

62 Comments on Pokemon Soulsilver

1. Sciencedud // March 22, 2011 at 8:24 am // Reply

i need to know how to get to the 8 gym plz help me

2. In poke’mon black, what is that black boat in the harbor at Castelia City?

3. I CAUGHT KYUREN ON MY BLACK GAME WITH A REGULAR POKE’BALL ON MY FIRST TRY!!! I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO LOWER IT’S HP!!!!! 0_o

4. lostonly2battles99 // March 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm // Reply

Pokemon black is totally awesome.And i beat N and Ghetsis today.

5. I have better pokemon arceus lv 100 and getting ho-oh is so easy and i have mawto

6. lil' Munchie // March 5, 2011 at 2:18 pm // Reply

How do you time travel w/ celebi?

7. I’ll get you celebi someday my tysploshin is a level 72 my luigea is a level 47

8. Rate my Pokemon:
    Dragonite Lv.87 -from 20
    Charizard Lv.97 -from 50
    Cacturne Lv.89 -from 33

9. Lud I. Colo. // March 2, 2011 at 6:56 pm // Reply

Who here has gotten the celebi and actually used it to time travel?

10. Yes, you can get Ho-oh on Soulsilver but I think you must beat a certain amount of gym leaders to do it.

• silvergold13 // June 1, 2012 at 3:12 pm // Reply

you don’t need to beat the kanto gyms, you just have to wake the snorlax and talk to an old guy in pewter city

11. lostonly2battles99 // February 26, 2011 at 7:56 am // Reply

yes i do

12. The Gamemaster is in the house! I’ll help you on anything!

13. you could only get him in an event and your way to late. that is if you dont use cheats. also after you get a hoen starter? i heard you have to trade a forretress or something.

• Sevsra, to get a Hoenn Starter you need to beat Red. To get to Red you need to go to the top of Mt.Silver. If a policeman is blocking you, beat all the gym leaders in Kanto, and then he should let you through. Red is the hardest person to beat in the game, so bring all of your most powerful pokemon. But you can meet Steven at the Silph CO. and if you give him a Fortress he’ll give you an Iron.:)

14. u dont

15. lostonly2battles99 // February 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm // Reply

never mind level 36 pupitar now please help me find a way to level it up

• To level up a low level pokemon, take it to Mount Silver (If you have not gotten to Mt Silver yet, Victory road is also good), and have it the first one in your party. As soon as the battle starts, switch it out, and defeat the opposing pokemon. Both the low level, and the pokemon you switched out to will gain exp. If you don’t want to go to all this trouble, use an exp. share. I used this method with a Shinx my friend traded me, and it evolved into Luxio after, like, three battles.

16. i need help finding brock the gym leder

17. lostonly2battles99 // February 12, 2011 at 6:52 pm // Reply

easy way to level up level 20 something larvitar.

18. Hurricane1973 // February 10, 2011 at 5:43 pm // Reply

Do you ever get to battle Red after the first time on Mt. Silver?

• I haven’t tried, so I’m not sure. However, I have heard that after you have beaten the Elite 4 after deafeating Red you can battle him again.

• Red is so hard. He has all level 80’s, except for his pikachu, at level 90. After you beat him, you can go to professor oak and get a kanto starter, and if you returned the pokemon doll back to the girl in saffron city, you can go to silph co. and get a hoenn starter.

• Mrdementor1 // March 3, 2011 at 7:32 pm //

what girl, where and what Pokemon can you get? Always have a high level guy before even thinking about entering Kanto, anyway

• Galvantula // March 4, 2011 at 7:53 pm //

Actually, the “girl” is Steven Stone, the Former Champion of the Hoenn. After you get the Pass for the Magnet Train, defeat Red (In Mt. Silver, take the right path. To get Moltres, take the left path.) In the Silph Co. Building (In Saffron City), Steven will ask you to choose a Red Stone, Green Stone, or Blue Stone. If you choose the Red Stone, you get a Torchic. Green Stone for Treeko, and Blue Stone for Mudkip.

• no not even with cheatcodes

• Yes you can but I would recommend against it because of how tough his pokemon are

• yes, after you beat kanto.

19. Hurricane1973 // February 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm // Reply

How do you get Kyogre in Soul Silver?and what is Aquaziu?I looked it up in the online pokedex.

• Ha ha ha ha, Auquaziu. I believe he ment “Rayquaza”, not “Auquaziu”. You must trade, migrate or hack to get Kyogre in Soul Silver.

20. Hurricane1973 // February 9, 2011 at 5:50 pm // Reply

How do you get slakoth to evolve into vigoroth ,and then into slaking?

21. Do yo think I can beat Red? I have a lvl 100 ramparados, 30 entei, 76 palkia,70 ho-oh,30 suicune,49 feralighter

22. if you catch grondon and koger you can catch aquaziu!

23. Hurricane1973 // January 27, 2011 at 11:29 am // Reply

I know that either Kyogre or Groudon is in Soul Silver I dont know which but could you tell me how to get the one in soul silver?Ive already gotten a charmander and beaten red.I cant find a ditto either and I want to breed legendaries.I dont care if you dont believe that it will work dont say “It wnt work”!Just tell me how to find one!!

• Groudon is in SoulSilver. You can catch it by getting a red stone from Mr.Pokemon. You can get a ditto on Route 34 and the Cerealean or how ever you spell it City. I’m not totally sure, but I don’t think that getting a ditto to breed Pokemon will work. I’ve tried it a few times myself, and dittos don’t really get along with other Pokemon. This is my personal opinion, but you can try it if you want.

• eagleorbust // February 1, 2011 at 9:20 pm //

comet:
        the ditto has to have a a compatible nature or whatever. but it’s easier if you trade one from another game.

• HEY ACTULLAY I BREED A POKEMON AND DITTO HATES THE POKEMON IN THE DAYCARE CENTER SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT WHAT YOU SAID IS NOT TRUE

• Ditto always works for me you need a simmilar level pokemon. you CANNOT breed legendarys

• pokemonkiller // February 25, 2011 at 6:12 pm // Reply

I have already beaten the game an have every legendary and you cant breed legendaries.

• Hurricane1973, I just made a discovery. Other people might have already discovered this, but I just found out about it. In order to breed ledgendary pokemon, you need to find out what egg type it is. This is very difficult to do with ledgendary pokemon becaus according to my pokedex, it doesn’t show the ledgedary pokemons egg type. But I am willing to give you some suggestions if you want to breed some rare pokemon. Just list some rare pokemon you want to breed and I will give you some suggestions for breeding that pokemon.:)

24. I don’t understand how to get entai or raikou. Everytime I walk without flying, they still move to other places in johto. What is the easiest way to obtainin them?

• Trainer Brandan // January 25, 2011 at 7:55 pm // Reply

Well, you have to “hunt” them… The best thing to do is to go to a place where you can step one move and go to a route and back one step to the city… Every time you do this, the Pokemon moves. If you get lucky, when you step onto the route, the Pokemon will appear on that route.

• Omega Knight // February 4, 2011 at 8:08 pm // Reply

I think I can explain it better, no offense. My suggestion is to go to New Bark Town. If you go on the path leaving the town, it should say that you’ve entered route sixteen or something. Then, look at your map. Entei and Raikou should appear on the map. If they’re not on the route you’re on, take one step back into the town. Then back on to the route. Keep opening up your map until Raikou or Entei appears on the route. Walk into the grass, if it’s a regular wild poke’mon, then they will flee. Hope this helps and sorry it took so long.

25. you know when the dancers say met us at the whirl islands I cant find them anywhere!