Pokemon Soulsilver

Hey, Games Guru, Right now I’m trying to beat the Elite 4. In my party I have Feraligatr, Lugia, Beedrill, Flaafy, Raticate and Krabby. Can you give me some advice?

Games Guru: This is a lengthy process, as I’m sure you know. Here’s Part 1 on a three-part series on the beating the Elite Four.

I heard from someone that you can catch Ho-oh on soul silver. Is this true, and if yes, how? Thanks.

Games Guru: Defeat the Elite Four. Then, you’ll be able to go to the Kanto region in Pewter City. The old man there will let you have a rainbow wing. Take that because it will let you find Ho-oh in Ecruteak City. He’s at the top of the Bell Tower over there. Try using the master ball on him.

How do you wake up the snorlax blocking diglets cave? I know you need a expn card, but where do you get it? Then how do I get to Mount Silver? The policeman won’t let me through. One last thing: How do you get past the construction men blocking the path to Cinnbar Island? Thank you for answering my questions!

Games Guru: Since Pokemon questions require really detailed answers, I’ll just help you wake the snorlax. You need the updated radio in Lavender Town. The manager of Lavender Town will give you the upgrade after a mission. When you go back to the snorlax, you need to have the radio on the channel that plays the Poke Flute music. But you have to drag the little dot out of the radio (the dot is the radio channel). Drag it to the star at the top of the circle on your screen. Exit the radio and talk to the wakened snorlax. But be careful. He’s going to want to fight you.

52 Comments on Pokemon Soulsilver

1. ANY ONE WHO WANT TONS OF MASTER BALL LISTEN UP

Buy action replay it is so AWESOME! You can get 900 master balls and 1000 rare candys all my legentaries are at level 100 Beat that!

2. inialator123 // March 24, 2012 at 10:10 pm // Reply

I have a non-cheated shiny golem

3. Interesting factoid. If you don’t want your Pokemon to evolve but you don’t have the Everstone, press B! It also keeps Eggs from hatching(Which I think is just ridiculous unless you can cook it) :)

4. samurottfantic // December 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm // Reply

i uesd to be arceus but i got a new laptop so i changed my name to samurott fantic since its a awesome pokemon

5. To catch mewtwo, defeat all Kanto gym leaders and go to the cave in Cerulean City.

6. how do u catch a mewtew and were is it

7. PkmnTrainerWhite // October 16, 2011 at 4:33 pm // Reply

I have 100 percent of my game done! No cheating!!!

8. How do you get a second master ball without cheating?

9. How do I catch arceus in pokemon soul silver?

10. I have a lv100 Lugia who knows sky attack!

11. Blue Demon // June 15, 2011 at 6:27 pm // Reply

it’s better than pearl:)

12. where can you catch cubone

13. Can you catch cubone in soulsilver and where?

14. yes you can ibet the games and i

15. pokemonfreak // May 18, 2011 at 9:16 pm // Reply

pokemon soulsilver rocks p.s i have a green card

16. Zekrom da bomb // May 15, 2011 at 1:33 pm // Reply

oops………i transfered 3/4s of my pokemon to white…….

17. kevman123 // May 8, 2011 at 3:39 pm // Reply

I like pokemon soulsilver because with the capture of a level 70 ho-oh, you can teach it thunder( or other electric type moves) and it will be super hard to beat.

18. I am really bad. i might just tranafer my pokemon to white or trade them to diamond. Then i will start over

19. dude i have caught every pokemon in the game except for arceous
    HOW DO YOU GET HIM!?

20. Pokemon White is awesome! I’ve beaten N and Ghetisis.

21. blue sage19 // March 28, 2011 at 6:38 pm // Reply

i have a darkria that i am willing to trade

22. gummybeareater // March 28, 2011 at 4:09 pm // Reply

soulsilver is awsome.

23. how do you beat the elite four?

24. i need a tornadus for pokemon white anyone wanna trade i have a lv. 80 shiny dragonite and a lv.100 shaymin im willing to trade

• zliner, why are you even talking about White Version? This is Soulsilver… (P.S. I have Tornadus on Black and I’m NOT willing to trade)

25. I beat Red with a Lv 76 mewtwo, Lv 76 Blaziken, and lv 72 Ho-oh