Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition

How do you unlock class A cars? Please help me!

Games Guru: That’s too many cars to write about here! Here’s one code for the Cadillac Escalade ESV: Win the second San Diego tournament.

What are all the secret codes?

Games Guru: There are quite a few codes and unlockables to Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition. Here are a few of the most useful. From the main menu, select “Options,” then go to “Cheats” and enter the following codes:

• “ontheroad” to eliminate damage
  • “roadtrip” to unlock all cities
  • “crosscountry” to unlock all cities unlocked in the arcade mode.

How do you beat the dub tournaments in Detroit?

Games Guru: As you know, there are several races on the Detroit circuit and each has its own hidden shortcuts and straightaways. On the first track, for instance, your best bet is to turn around at the starting line and head through the housing. The big thing is to find straightaways so you can use nitro boosts without crashing.

25 Comments on Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition

1. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 10:39 am // Reply

teze u have beat EVERY GAME THAT EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pokemonrocks // July 31, 2007 at 9:06 am // Reply

Has anyone hit the police for fun? I did and I still won the race!! There was like three police cars after me but the other races started hiting the police! LoL

3. Pokemonrocks // July 31, 2007 at 9:04 am // Reply

I’m beating Detriot and Toyko, and I just got them game not a long time ago! Oh and I’m going to WDW and three days.

4. Pokemonrocks // July 31, 2007 at 9:02 am // Reply

This game rocks!!

5. money cheat is kubmir

6. type in kubmir for a money cheat at the cheat menu

7. Devman (wierd i no) // July 18, 2007 at 9:52 pm // Reply

are there any money cheats im short on money, i need money!

8. iz there any $ cheats

9. I completed the gam easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. iz dere a money cheat if there is please giv it thanks koool

11. SNICKERS NME // June 26, 2007 at 8:02 pm // Reply

Watch out yal you will be killed agaist me because I beat almost every club and I have great skilles and I have all exotis!

12. Are there any money cheats?!!!!!!

13. SNICKERS NME // June 23, 2007 at 7:31 pm // Reply

watch out if there were online compitition you would be killed in my lamborgini gallaroto and my future mercylago!

14. The Viper GST-R and the SR rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. this games easy lol i completed :)

16. SNICKERS NME // June 12, 2007 at 12:50 pm // Reply

DEAR BL, I have the remix verson of the game are cheatcods the same or different and are their codes for unlocking cars money and cities.

17. what are the cheats for money????!!!!!!!!

18. lilmidlescholkid // May 29, 2007 at 9:48 am // Reply

The monster motorcycles STINK

19. ashcat21 // May 2, 2007 at 5:39 pm // Reply

i love this game!

20. I wish they were more

21. illbeat roy with my saleen

22. midnightclubthree is SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I got it on three bad kings day

23. Roy will beat u so bad with his Viper GST-R

24. ARE THERE ANY MONEY CHEATS MAN?????????????????????????????????????????????

25. cool very cool indeed