Spore

I’m stuck on getting past/defeating the Grox so I can see the center of the galaxy. Any tips?

Games Guru: Wow. You picked the hardest part of Spore. One thing you may need to do is to meet Steve if you haven’t. And there’s a mod patch you may need. Find out more here (scroll all the way to the bottom): http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Grox

I have heard that there is a planet called earth out there somewhere. I think that is a Storybook planet. Where is it?

Games Guru: Try these coordinates:
Angle 225.06
Distance: 7,295.43
If those don’t work, try this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHMB7KT6fA

I’ve heard about a place called the Sol system, but where is it?

Games Guru: Find Sol at Angle 225.06, Distance: 7,295.43.

41 Comments on Spore

1. Wow. This game looks AWESOME!!!!!😀

I’m HOPEFULLY getting it for my birthday. I’ve already got Creature Creator.

2. plees plees can some one plees tell me how to destroy a planet plees i’m despret i know where the grox are and thats the only way to befrend them and if thers a nother way tell me plees

3. how do you get a lot of spore bucks

• to get more money on cell and creatur stage addDNA tibe ther is none civ. stage moremoney yes no space between more and money and that will get u 2,000 spore buks and in space stage same cheat as civ. stage only moremoney will give u 1,000,000 sporebuks keep typing in those cheats and u will have tones of money in no time and yes the chaets are reall i’m not some bozo that makes up cheats hope you like the cheats

• Small warning: Moremoney and AddDNA revokes your ability to get acheivements for that save file. I at least think so. But if you don’t care about acheivements, go ahead.😛

4. Tronzonian // March 2, 2011 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Actually, the other races can still be allied with even if you befriend the grox. they just get a -200 relationship status.

5. Just a question to any one What is your faveret class (Like shamen or zelot) My faveret is ecologist. P.S I know I have bad Speelling

6. The Grox will like you if you break Galactic Cod (AKA destroying a planet)

• da shotput // May 26, 2012 at 4:42 pm // Reply

the galactic cod? (Yes I know you mean code but it’s funny.) Is that a space fish? and how do you break a fish?

7. This game is awesome. If you get galactic adventures, it is even better!

8. don’t find the grox they will kill you, ive tryd to stop them but there too hard

• This guy is right, if you find them they declare war and keep on destroying your colonies. If you ally them, everyone else declares war on you. it is a lose-lose situation. I would strongly suggest to get mega bomb before you set out on you trek.

9. i don’t have the one where u type an angle i have the one where u click on stars and planets to go to one thing im having problems on is tribe Ive only beat it once any tips?

10. I wish i had spore

11. @ 5 foot three and a half guy: It’s possible to make all sorts of creatures in spore. For example there are several people that have made pac-man.

12. ShadowTheDuck // October 8, 2010 at 10:51 pm // Reply

I just got this game, it’s awesome. I’m stuck on land evolution. None of you will understand that, ahaha.

13. How to you enter the angle to find Sol?

14. I’ve had spore 4 2 1/2 years i can’t get past creature stage!

• Just break as many skeletons as you can, make friends or enemies often, add new parts alot, and ALWAYS avoid epics ( those huge creatures ).

15. 5 foot three and a half guy // September 3, 2010 at 9:11 am // Reply

is it possible to make an alien that looks like the missing link from monsters vs aliens

16. i’ve had it for almost a year, space is fun!

17. HOW DO YOU GET TO THE GROX?????

18. ned5555555555 // August 5, 2010 at 9:16 am // Reply

I have many proflies, but the warson 1 of them and they destoyed me

19. I know everything about this game so if you have any questions just ask me.

20. awesom but how do you defeat an epic ?

• It is hard: get the strongest spit part you can and run backwards while it is chasing you while shooting it over and over. It helps if you can get it stuck between two rocks or trees. This takes a long time. If you cant beat it run!

• thebrave124 // June 24, 2013 at 9:56 am //

No, you lead it back to your nest and your family helps you defeat it, it still takes a while and you still need good parts.

21. I made one called mernatt. Played and found an epic mernatt. So proud!

22. How can u go to the universes center?? Ive tried to make friends with the aliens wich are around of it and i became an ‘x’ beign to them, but when i get closer they get mad and attack me! Or when that doesnt happen, i get stuck on a star and i cant go closer! Please help!!!

23. just got spore! played and got stepped on by an epic

24. I love Spore so much fun

25. I am about to get spore it is way too hard to wait!