Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

How do you unlock all of the locked characters?

Games Guru: As far as I can tell, this game has three unlockable characters: Rock Lee, Kyuubi Naruto and Sharingan Kakashi.

To get Rock Lee, you have to make it all the way through Zabuza in the story mode with no continues. After you beat Zabuza, you get a shot at Rock Lee. Beat him, and he’s yours.

To unlock Kyuubi, you need to beat the entire game twice with each character in single-player mode.

After you unlock Kyuubi, play the single-player mode one more time as Kakashi. Once you win, Kakashi will be unlocked.

25 Comments on Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

1. do any 1 of u have every ninja,stage,and items? cause i do lol!!!

2. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:57 pm // Reply

in ultimate ninja 2 i beat sasuke about…37 or more times with itachi…boy was that fun!

– I

3. SUPER SHAN // July 25, 2007 at 1:12 pm // Reply

ten how dooooo youy knoh

4. cheat masta96 // July 21, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

Naruto-kun ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Unluckly i don’t have the game. *sigh*…

5. Mr. ultimate party man // July 21, 2007 at 8:36 am // Reply

you guys are all wrong kakashi and kisame are the way to go

6. awesomeman // July 15, 2007 at 6:31 pm // Reply

if anyone here has ultimate ninja naruto i need help on getting nine tail naruto how do u beat sakura with the challenge thingy shes hard because you got to beat while doing 5 substitution jutsus and 3 stage changes plzzzz help i know that this is clash of the ninjas but plzzzz help

7. naruto rules!!!

wat rank ninja on ultimate ninja 1

8. Random numbers // July 2, 2007 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I love the show.Though, I think the game is kinda cheesy with the same combo when you press B. It gets boring. I spent 40 bucks on the game and beat it in less than 1 hour.(Including kyubi naruto and sharingan kakashi) what a waste of money.

9. Naruto sounds like a little girl, both the engish and japanese voices. That’s why I hate him. Gaara is the best, then Shino, Neji, Kankuro and Zabuza. Those are the characters that I like. But I still hate Naruto and his little girl voice

10. i like it but its easy and hard at the same time but more easy ohh come on u can change the diffacalti settings =) =b

11. naruto rules!!! // June 14, 2007 at 11:58 pm // Reply

naruto ultimate ninja 2 rule i want it so bad i have naruto clash of ninja and clash of ninja 2 and ultimate ninja

PS NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. SUPER SHAN // May 29, 2007 at 5:55 pm // Reply

I’M A NINJA!

13. fuujin007 // May 29, 2007 at 3:13 am // Reply

hey who wants naruto ultimate ninja 2 wen it comes out. I do!

14. Do you really find the time to play, beat, and buy all of these games. Or is there just tons of staff named Game Guru?

15. ITS WILD AND EASY BUT THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD

16. Wait i play clash of ninja 2 and unlocked even sauske with sharrigan!!!!

(that cost 100,000

17. HOW DO U GET SAKURA IN STORY MODE

18. i like this game but sometimes it so easy.

19. rrrrrrrrr // May 2, 2007 at 1:37 am // Reply

this is cool.

20. this game is so cool but its so easy.

21. i played this game before with my friend but somethimes its hard.

22. How do you get Sakura Story Mode?

23. I beat this time like 500 times! And unlocked all charecters!

24. Ash Ketchum // April 10, 2007 at 4:26 pm // Reply

i unlocked Rock Lee But SOME1 erased him

25. i think it is the best game ever i love the game its hard a little but it is mostly hard unlocking characters

1 2 3