Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

How do you unlock all of the locked characters?

Games Guru: As far as I can tell, this game has three unlockable characters: Rock Lee, Kyuubi Naruto and Sharingan Kakashi.

To get Rock Lee, you have to make it all the way through Zabuza in the story mode with no continues. After you beat Zabuza, you get a shot at Rock Lee. Beat him, and he’s yours.

To unlock Kyuubi, you need to beat the entire game twice with each character in single-player mode.

After you unlock Kyuubi, play the single-player mode one more time as Kakashi. Once you win, Kakashi will be unlocked.

26 Comments on Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

1. Its on the Gamecube // September 26, 2008 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Hey Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for the PS3 Is the best game in the Naruto Fighters

2. Garfield157 // July 31, 2008 at 6:34 am // Reply

nintendo joe, I’ve never played the game myself, but I know in the anime and manga Kyuubi Naruto is when he is in his nine tailed demon fox form.

3. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:19 pm // Reply

i dont think so i mean

4. Garfield157 // July 19, 2008 at 11:30 am // Reply

Kyuubi Naruto is when he is in his nine-tailed fox form.

5. nintendojoe // July 15, 2008 at 9:17 pm // Reply

what is this kyuubi naruto you speak of

6. This is for Garfield157; Wii is one of the systems for it. I have it for Wii and it is kinda cool, it’s not a great way to use the Wiis full potental

7. is it that good a game, i was thinking of buying it, i love the manga, and the anime, but all the faqs and blogs about the game say it’s a flop and it’s not very popular…

8. naruto and neji are the best characters the shadow clone jutsu and the 8 trigram 128 palms are the best moves

9. cool game

10. i never played it but it looks like agreat game

11. Garfield157 // March 23, 2008 at 2:06 pm // Reply

What console is this on, or is it on the computer/online?

12. Zabuza is the best in the game. Hidden Mist Jutsu.

13. sasori is awsome naruto chericter stinks with his rasengon and stuff also sasori rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Does anyone here know about Nurato:Clash of Ninja 2… is so is it true is that you have bought every thing in the store and get “Hokage” rating in every one player event you can buy hokage for 999 9999 coins??

15. The advice didnt help me at all .I already did all that.

16. did u know you can get a 9 tail fox form of naruto?is cool

17. futon rasengan // October 19, 2007 at 6:40 pm // Reply

Awesome man just beat her to low yellow health but not flashing.whenever you get the chance use the blow away bomb. if you ever see her movig towards you get ready to use substitution.

18. futon rasengan // October 19, 2007 at 6:36 pm // Reply

I can not wait until naruto narutimate accel comes to america.

The english version is so far behind Japan.

19. futon rasengan // October 19, 2007 at 6:34 pm // Reply

for your info the voice of naruto is done by a boy!

Pein is gonna beat Jariya that is for sure!

20. I was formally known as Shadow Wolf, but I love Naruto!!! The show is awesome and the character is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I would either hug Naruto or Gaara every ten seconds, Sasuke was adorable when he was little but know hes a jerk!!!!!

21. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:52 pm // Reply

I dont have naruto games. but sasuke is hawt. I LOVE HIM! but i like sasusaku. sakura so lucky. *cry*

22. Shadow Wolf // August 24, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

Suicune, WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????????? HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HATE NARUTO(THE CHARACTER)!!!!!!!!!! I can understand Gaara and Zabuza, but Shino is bug boy, Neji is okay but he just elbows and hits people with his palms half to death, and Kankuro looks like a cat and has the orbit gum logo on his costume! If you want to know who I hate, its Ten Ten! Srry but in my opinion, she’s nothing without her scrolls and how many times has she bit her thumb, she should have lots of scars were she bit them. …and i never really did like Sasuke! *Hugs Naruto* aw… I’ll take you out for Ramen.

Hiroko the Mist Ninja

23. Shadow Wolf // August 24, 2007 at 2:58 pm // Reply

… Despite Haku’s girlish appearance, he is a boy. o.o;

24. sasuke uchia3343 // August 17, 2007 at 12:16 am // Reply

is haku a girl or a boy? me and my friend are fighting over if its a boy or girl i think its a girl he think its a boy can some one answer?

25. deidara-kun // August 12, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

The voice of naruto is done by a lady lol

1 2 3