Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

How do you unlock all of the locked characters?

Games Guru: As far as I can tell, this game has three unlockable characters: Rock Lee, Kyuubi Naruto and Sharingan Kakashi.

To get Rock Lee, you have to make it all the way through Zabuza in the story mode with no continues. After you beat Zabuza, you get a shot at Rock Lee. Beat him, and he’s yours.

To unlock Kyuubi, you need to beat the entire game twice with each character in single-player mode.

After you unlock Kyuubi, play the single-player mode one more time as Kakashi. Once you win, Kakashi will be unlocked.

66 Comments on Naruto: Clash of the Ninja

1. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:52 pm // Reply

I dont have naruto games. but sasuke is hawt. I LOVE HIM! but i like sasusaku. sakura so lucky. *cry*

2. Shadow Wolf // August 24, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

Suicune, WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????????? HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HATE NARUTO(THE CHARACTER)!!!!!!!!!! I can understand Gaara and Zabuza, but Shino is bug boy, Neji is okay but he just elbows and hits people with his palms half to death, and Kankuro looks like a cat and has the orbit gum logo on his costume! If you want to know who I hate, its Ten Ten! Srry but in my opinion, she’s nothing without her scrolls and how many times has she bit her thumb, she should have lots of scars were she bit them. …and i never really did like Sasuke! *Hugs Naruto* aw… I’ll take you out for Ramen.

Hiroko the Mist Ninja

3. Shadow Wolf // August 24, 2007 at 2:58 pm // Reply

… Despite Haku’s girlish appearance, he is a boy. o.o;

4. sasuke uchia3343 // August 17, 2007 at 12:16 am // Reply

is haku a girl or a boy? me and my friend are fighting over if its a boy or girl i think its a girl he think its a boy can some one answer?

5. deidara-kun // August 12, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

The voice of naruto is done by a lady lol

6. do any 1 of u have every ninja,stage,and items? cause i do lol!!!

7. Riolu and Lucario! // July 28, 2007 at 7:57 pm // Reply

in ultimate ninja 2 i beat sasuke about…37 or more times with itachi…boy was that fun!

– I

8. SUPER SHAN // July 25, 2007 at 1:12 pm // Reply

ten how dooooo youy knoh

9. cheat masta96 // July 21, 2007 at 8:16 pm // Reply

Naruto-kun ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Unluckly i don’t have the game. *sigh*…

10. Mr. ultimate party man // July 21, 2007 at 8:36 am // Reply

you guys are all wrong kakashi and kisame are the way to go

1 2 3 4 5 7