Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Can you help me get past Earl?

Games Guru: Earl’s hard, very hard, to beat. Here are two tips. Don’t follow him into the trailer park. Boost past it. Then, when you’re in the boardwalk area, Earl gets as slow as molasses when making that tough left turn. If you’re just behind Earl, make the turn really quickly. Make the turn wide, too, so you don’t crash into Earl.

If you guys have any secret codes can you post them? Thanks — I’ll be looking.

Games Guru: Oddly enough, if you have a Need For Speed: Underground 2 file on your memory card, you get a free $10,000. How’s that for cross promotion? Also, before you sell cars, take them into the shop and trade in their custom parts for stock parts. You’ll get some credits.

25 Comments on Need For Speed: Most Wanted

1. Need For Speed Most Wanted is SWEET!

2. one time i crashed in to a roadblok anfd then i got BUSTED but the like the cops just froze but i could go anywhre but i was still stuck inside and then another cop came and the cops startet to move again and i got BUSTED

3. stickdude26 // October 6, 2007 at 8:38 pm // Reply

my friend has this for gamecube it rocks. it rolls.

4. i beat #15 (razor) he is easy

5. i am on #4

6. I am on JV Jewels was so easy

7. Wookieluver // August 29, 2007 at 8:22 am // Reply

how do u beat Jewels!?!?!?!?!?!

8. once i found the unbusted glitch i have gotten busted, but i erased it using the glitch!?!

9. a really easy way to not get busted:

Keep a second file. If you get busted, when u go to safehouse, don’t save, just load the other file, then load the file u got busted on. It erases the bust, but u start from right before the pursuit. It iz cool

10. I love this game! Me and my older brother shared a file and beat it. Now he’s in college so i made a second file. i’m 9 on Blacklist in new file. I have gotten the pink slip to the rival car EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!! But being #1 is cool cuz u get to do whatever u want. the max car limit is 13. I found that out while i was trying to buy a car i had never driven on my #1 file. I think the best car is the Renault Clio. I have a fully upgraded one that looks INSANELY COOL. It ownz at speedtraps. I ownz at speedtraps.

11. hayabusa_88 // August 11, 2007 at 4:37 pm // Reply

12. whats is codes

13. hayabusa_88 // August 3, 2007 at 9:38 pm // Reply

i can’t even beat #15 on Blacklist. what should i do?

14. #1 in blacklist

15. copchaser555 // July 1, 2007 at 5:08 pm // Reply

I’m # 1 on the blacklist! It was easy!

16. street racer // June 28, 2007 at 1:41 pm // Reply

im in the 3 on the blacklist

17. yeah, i’ stuck at number 7 too and can’t move up

18. death to all rebel scum // June 4, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

my favorite hobbie in this game is chasing the rhinos, i cant get enough of that but they can realy go fast if they want and if there are no more potrol cars they will back track and try to stop you

19. Thuminator // June 2, 2007 at 11:03 pm // Reply

Guys this game is easy! i beat the blacklist. if u hit the barriers on the cop blocks it will not slow you down

20. It’s so cool runing from the cops.also I like beating blacklist.I’m on blacklist number seven.

21. 10,000.00 thatis alot of money!

22. ye..does anyone know if you can download nfs Most Wanted??

23. superman // May 3, 2007 at 1:30 am // Reply

can we download need for speed

24. can we download need for speed

25. dudeinblack // April 1, 2007 at 1:16 pm // Reply

if you have this game for PC, after the minimovies in the beginning, type in burgerking. it unlocks a special race. If u can win you get a lot of good stuff.