Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Can you help me get past Earl?

Games Guru: Earl’s hard, very hard, to beat. Here are two tips. Don’t follow him into the trailer park. Boost past it. Then, when you’re in the boardwalk area, Earl gets as slow as molasses when making that tough left turn. If you’re just behind Earl, make the turn really quickly. Make the turn wide, too, so you don’t crash into Earl.

If you guys have any secret codes can you post them? Thanks — I’ll be looking.

Games Guru: Oddly enough, if you have a Need For Speed: Underground 2 file on your memory card, you get a free $10,000. How’s that for cross promotion? Also, before you sell cars, take them into the shop and trade in their custom parts for stock parts. You’ll get some credits.

25 Comments on Need For Speed: Most Wanted

1. wat cars do you have

2. use speedbreaker right before roadblocks it increases your chance of escape.

3. can you get me some cheats?

4. i need some cheats!!!!!!!

5. in need for speed most wanted when you are geting chased by the police and you want to out run them make them crash in other cars

6. Can you tell me some cheats for the game?

7. razor is to hard

8. Both my cars are impounded.☺

9. funfunfun567 // April 9, 2008 at 8:38 pm // Reply

once you get a blacklist members car, sell all your old ones

10. person!!123 // April 5, 2008 at 9:00 pm // Reply

If your running from the police knock over a billboard and go under it. Police can’t get you.

11. Elite racer // April 1, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

If you turn off your console right after getting caught in a police chase you don’t pay the due fees.REMEMBER, save before you get into a milestone.

12. Team terror // March 31, 2008 at 10:40 am // Reply

Gamemaster is wrong about holding your brakes and and ACCELARATE MAKES YOU GO FAST IS NOT TRUE IT JUST HEATS UP YOUR TIRE.

13. He's a team leader!! // March 31, 2008 at 10:40 am // Reply

I think team terror is great

14. Iam #1 on the black list and I only used the fastes cars and only and it only took me a day and that is not a lie and it was easy and I played on very on hard mony.

15. In need for speed underground 2, i wuz accidentially put behind the stage 4 barrier, but i was still in stage 3. i cant get out and it autosaved.please help

16. Gamemaster // March 26, 2008 at 5:39 pm // Reply

PRESS THE BRAKES WHILE YOU ACCELARATE AND THEN LET GO OF THE BRAKES AND YOU WILL START OFF FAST

17. i beat this game and now im already on blacklist #3 i beat it like a month ago tho

if u have any questions ask me

18. most wanted is da life

19. hardgamecantbeat // February 16, 2008 at 5:51 pm // Reply

how do you beat razor #1 i cant beat any of the milstones or anything it makes me mad

20. i cant beet #12(lizzy)

21. I have Need For Speed Most Wanted 510;how do you sell cars?

22. street master // December 21, 2007 at 11:30 am // Reply

when u go in to another city an run the light as fast u can the 911 porshce ploice come after they pull in front of me but i kept going the were faster then me i got my second car impound i owe the city 5 millon dollars in wreckless driving

23. street master // December 21, 2007 at 11:22 am // Reply

there.s no way of beating razor on the first part of the game i tryed nitro but it just broke down i got 07chevy mablu that will beat that bmw but the cops when u get out of the city an u still have cops on u fbi comes after u in thoes cars u should just give up get youe car impound because i stay up 5 hour trying to get them off of me

24. WHEN A COP IS FAR BACK WAIT FOR HIM THEN HIT NITROUS.

25. how do you switch gears in drag races? i cant defeat baron cuz i always blow my engine, or he speeds way far ahead…please help me out

1 2 3 4 5