Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Can you help me get past Earl?

Games Guru: Earl’s hard, very hard, to beat. Here are two tips. Don’t follow him into the trailer park. Boost past it. Then, when you’re in the boardwalk area, Earl gets as slow as molasses when making that tough left turn. If you’re just behind Earl, make the turn really quickly. Make the turn wide, too, so you don’t crash into Earl.

If you guys have any secret codes can you post them? Thanks — I’ll be looking.

Games Guru: Oddly enough, if you have a Need For Speed: Underground 2 file on your memory card, you get a free $10,000. How’s that for cross promotion? Also, before you sell cars, take them into the shop and trade in their custom parts for stock parts. You’ll get some credits.

121 Comments on Need For Speed: Most Wanted

1. Elite racer // April 1, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

If you turn off your console right after getting caught in a police chase you don’t pay the due fees.REMEMBER, save before you get into a milestone.

2. Team terror // March 31, 2008 at 10:40 am // Reply

Gamemaster is wrong about holding your brakes and and ACCELARATE MAKES YOU GO FAST IS NOT TRUE IT JUST HEATS UP YOUR TIRE.

3. He's a team leader!! // March 31, 2008 at 10:40 am // Reply

I think team terror is great

4. Iam #1 on the black list and I only used the fastes cars and only and it only took me a day and that is not a lie and it was easy and I played on very on hard mony.

5. In need for speed underground 2, i wuz accidentially put behind the stage 4 barrier, but i was still in stage 3. i cant get out and it autosaved.please help

6. Gamemaster // March 26, 2008 at 5:39 pm // Reply

PRESS THE BRAKES WHILE YOU ACCELARATE AND THEN LET GO OF THE BRAKES AND YOU WILL START OFF FAST

7. i beat this game and now im already on blacklist #3 i beat it like a month ago tho

if u have any questions ask me

8. most wanted is da life

9. hardgamecantbeat // February 16, 2008 at 5:51 pm // Reply

how do you beat razor #1 i cant beat any of the milstones or anything it makes me mad

10. i cant beet #12(lizzy)

1 2 3 4 5 6 12