Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

How do you get to the dark forest, and where is Tor’s sister?

Games Guru: When you say “dark forest,” I assume you mean the Shadowglen. Take the carriage path out of Meridell to its end, past the tunnel. This will put you in the Shadowglen.

To find your sister, and I assume you already have the Arbendus flower at this point, take the path by the waterfall and head left. When you come to the gap, use the rope and climb across. Go past the two boulders and prepare for a fight.

What do you need to do to meet Roberta?

Games Guru: Go up the stairway in Fyora’s Palace Gardens, and you will more than meet Roberta.

25 Comments on Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

1. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:57 pm // Reply

to defeat the legendary evil you have to use roberta and shoot at its head

2. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:55 pm // Reply

bogberries [black] is where you fight the legendary evil that comes back from its grave

3. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:52 pm // Reply

how do you get to the black knight?

4. hahahahaha // August 6, 2007 at 1:03 pm // Reply

I love Neopets!!!!!!!!

5. dragon wing // July 31, 2007 at 10:27 am // Reply

bogberries? (black)

6. tormund_05 // July 13, 2007 at 5:27 pm // Reply

on the doubel eyeball brigde, I had hit one of the swites,(but I know ware the other swich is) but disappeared! WHY????

7. neopets=awesomeness // July 2, 2007 at 6:15 pm // Reply

who here actually plays neopets for reel. i

love neopets. *_*

p.s. i play neopets.

8. neopets=awesomeness // July 2, 2007 at 6:14 pm // Reply

who here actually plays neopets for reel. i

love neopets. *_*

9. Eagleboy498 // June 24, 2007 at 8:59 pm // Reply

how do I get across the lava in the mine at cogham

10. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 3:32 pm // Reply

hey kat the missing farmers are captured by the juppie plant monster which was revived by the darkest faerie

11. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:33 pm // Reply

This game is the best game ever next to battlefront and kingdom hearts. I love games when you get to explore the land like this game I like exploring Neopia my favorite place is Brightvale and Meridel the best places in the game to me and Cogham

12. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:10 pm // Reply

Does anyone know what the Fourth act is about in the game

13. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 12:09 pm // Reply

To get the Black Bogberries in Bogshot Swamp you have to beat the swamp monster in the far northeast part of the swamp then you have to fight the swamp monster then after you beat him on a small platform in the middle you’ll find the Bogberries

P.S. block his attacks on high platforms then when he falls shoot him. I suggest to be Roberta for this battle.

14. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 12:04 pm // Reply

I play this all the time except I cant find how to get to the Werelupe King in Werelupe woods I know hes behind the the dinosaurs skull but how do I get there

15. u open the 4th shrine by pointing all the statues at the hatch in the middle of the dark storm.

16. The COOKIES is a computer system that you don’t really have to know about. Just click OK.

17. where is the black bogberrie?in the bogshot swamp

18. how do you do the sewer shrine

19. How do I open the 4th srine in altador

20. how do I beat the drake

21. Where are the missing farmers in the shadowglen?

22. asdfjkl; kt // April 9, 2007 at 7:11 pm // Reply

ok i wanna make a neopets account but whenever i try it says something about cookies

so i do what it tells me to do so that it will work, and it keeps saying it!

what do i do??

does that fact that i have a windows 98 have anything to do with it??

my grandma has a windows 98 and my cousin made one off of it…. that was like three years ago though

what do i do?????????????!?

23. Oh, I’ve played it but I didn’t get it. I mean no dis to people who play it.

24. Prali Ofols // March 31, 2007 at 12:22 pm // Reply