Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

How do you get to the dark forest, and where is Tor’s sister?

Games Guru: When you say “dark forest,” I assume you mean the Shadowglen. Take the carriage path out of Meridell to its end, past the tunnel. This will put you in the Shadowglen.

To find your sister, and I assume you already have the Arbendus flower at this point, take the path by the waterfall and head left. When you come to the gap, use the rope and climb across. Go past the two boulders and prepare for a fight.

What do you need to do to meet Roberta?

Games Guru: Go up the stairway in Fyora’s Palace Gardens, and you will more than meet Roberta.

96 Comments on Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

1. Is this game for the Wii?

• Neopets could do better glitch wise but still a awesome game mine freezez at the end of knight crypts…help

2. Stock up on as many health items as you possibly can. I’m really really far in the game, but there are tons of flying little monster things and I’m stuck. You need as much health as you can get. Trust me.

3. help!i cant find the first 2 bogberrys and i cant defaet that giant purple monster/snake thing…what should i do?

4. My tormund died now they wont let me change into him so im stuck as roberta…Help..

5. neopes darest faerie juego aburrido

6. go neo pets

7. i dont see any yurbles there should be yurbles YURBLES!

8. Neopets rules!!! :D

9. NeopetsFreak // June 5, 2010 at 12:22 pm // Reply

Everytime I try to save fyora my fane freezes up and I’ve cleaned it and the. When it doesn’t freeze and I go through the door there is a huge glitch and there isn’t a room when I go through the door. Help plz!

10. in the cave where Exactely is his sis?

• On the map, in the corner there should be a picture of a weird giant flower mutant thing. Follow the map there.
      Hope it helps~!

• for ju ju ju ju she is in shadow glen woods if you look on your map when you get in there you should see a pic of a giat monster head there

11. i am trying to get to the dark night in market city (i think that’s the place) but all i can get to is this area with like 7 nights. plz help thanks :D

12. Dungeon door help!

13. where do you find the princes golden rose

14. NEOPETS IZ FUN!!! : B

15. im at the part where you have to find jerdana in altador does anyone no how to beat the green light thing im totally stuck on that one part and if u could also tell me whats after this part that would be great cuz i wanna no if theres another hard part after this

16. fastercat40 // July 13, 2009 at 10:20 am // Reply

can’t figure out the dungeon door even with the speed potion. does the neopet help and if there are Tor and Robby then why can’t they both be able to do this.

17. xxalexis-saurusxx // June 15, 2009 at 3:34 pm // Reply

What’s the sequence to open the dungeon door? I’m completely stuck!

18. is it the same tging for roberta if you getting to the darkest knight????

19. cullens2712 // April 4, 2009 at 2:38 pm // Reply

prunella’s charm is in the tower thingy on the second floor where the king eats i think. its in the far right…

20. when you battle the darkest farie how do i win

21. I need help killing that thing in shadowglen woods the 2nd time, every time it tries to hit me I hit in the head with a nova mote, IT WON’T DIE!!!!! I’VE TRIED ABILLION TIMES TRIING TO FIGHT IT!!!! please help me,

• you need roberta for this when he tries to hit you dont do anything wait till he goes back up you will notice that he dosent move hit him then with fire

22. Are there any other ways to get to Shadowglen?
    My game freezes when i try to go in there.

23. how do you get to the black knight i can only get to the cort yard thing

24. Nvr mind I got past !!!!!!!!!!!

25. Does anyone know how to open the dungeon door!!!!! Im stuck.

26. help me with the hissi!

27. is this a DS or gameboy advanced or gameboy game?

28. skatertom1252 // August 14, 2008 at 7:58 pm // Reply

will someone please tell me how to get higher when your fighting the serpent?

• Climb on top of the stone things that form a circle around him.
      Hope it helps~!
      (P.S it took me a year to figure that out! xD)

29. king altador // July 12, 2008 at 9:32 am // Reply

is there a debug in this game?by the by,to get to the darkest knight,chop the poll on the first tower.

30. arbendus flower is a botanical herb, in the game, a potionist, or the guy who owns the curio shop,will ask you to find it for them, ask around early in the game so when you have to go into shadowglen the first time it’s on the way the reward for it is quite juicy

31. when you go into the fortress, go up to the broken wall and climb up it on a tower there is a pole that will knock over if you approach it. slide down it, there will be a wall ledge hang on to it and shimmy across it the rest is easy enough, use your map. you will soon find the black knight good luck

32. go to the shady guy, next to where you won back the package from the bandits, it will cost you1000 neopoints, then go into the bandits pub, they will show you a way in if you give them the guild treasure.

33. the arbendous flower, it’s in shadow glen woods, on that little island of baggus

34. if you mean the hissy serpent, than jump onto the stone plat forms ,if you hear him shriek twice, he’ll try to hit you, use Roberta’s shield, and while he’s down, shoot him with your wand.( be careful of it’s bad breath, and freeze ray)

35. i beat the werelupe king by equipting a nova to my sword, then keep slicing and dicing , don’t give him a chance to fight back, keep track of where he jumps off to. hope this helps!

36. to:tor, yes you are supposed to go that way it’s where the dungeon keys are hidden, i got the keys by killing a ghost or something…

37. i’ve beaten the game 4 times but i keep forgeting little things! anyway , does anyone know where prunella’s charm is hidden???:]

• Ya know in the room where theres a stage in Meridel castle? it should be in the corner over there some where

1 2