Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

How do you get to the dark forest, and where is Tor’s sister?

Games Guru: When you say “dark forest,” I assume you mean the Shadowglen. Take the carriage path out of Meridell to its end, past the tunnel. This will put you in the Shadowglen.

To find your sister, and I assume you already have the Arbendus flower at this point, take the path by the waterfall and head left. When you come to the gap, use the rope and climb across. Go past the two boulders and prepare for a fight.

What do you need to do to meet Roberta?

Games Guru: Go up the stairway in Fyora’s Palace Gardens, and you will more than meet Roberta.

25 Comments on Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

1. how do i beat the boney dragon?

2. Arbendus flower? Where do you get that? Heck, what is it?

3. How the heck do you beat the Werelupe king???????

4. can someone tell me where i can find the person to help me find another way into the castle?

5. How do I find the platforms that take me to the sepents lair?

6. supergirl 2323 // January 30, 2008 at 9:43 pm // Reply

i need help on when you found the werelupe I was hitting him and all the sudden he leave or i cant see him plz help

7. no searasly whres the black night and dont get me exuses get me rezlts!!!!!!!!!!! just kinding

8. I’m stuck on the Oubliette. was i supposed to go that way?

9. i need help im pasted the faerieland part and the visit to brightvile i just have a problem i can’t get to mermera that kindom where tor lives close to i can’t get a cross the brige i didn’t fix it yet how do i get to bogshot?

10. its esy to get to the black night

11. how do you beat the were lupe king i found him i just cant beat him

12. IxiXXraiderXX // November 26, 2007 at 6:30 pm // Reply

When your fighting the Werelupe King is there a way to get health during the battle?

help me please I’ve been trying for a month!

13. How do u get to the Black Knight

14. is any one stuck on the FAERIE sisters they are so easy all you half to do is let them

nock all the pillars down its so cool.dont worry they will not case after you in the sewars. go to where you helped the arca with the miamice she will show you how to

get out,

and can you please see if you can get in to the tresurey you need to get fyoras rod.

^_^ THANKS!

15. WHERE IS THE SERPENT IN BOGSHOT,I CANT FIND THE RED BOG BERRIES OR THE BLACK BOGBERRIES. PLEASE help me in bogshot vilage it is hard to find anything! 😦

16. ELITE4INATER // October 17, 2007 at 2:02 pm // Reply

how do you people like neopets i mean no offense but i dont even know how to get around the place so if you want to ill refer you all to marapets its very organised.

17. WERE IS THE BLACK KNIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

18. I love Sasuke Uchiha // September 9, 2007 at 9:43 am // Reply

i won the caption contest on my first try.:D 3rd place.

it had the neopets on the raft with the meepit.

19. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:50 pm // Reply

my character tor has a knights sword and the sheild u get in brightvale. roberta has the faerie dress, sorceress wand and the green sheild. i saved up for the dress with and hours worth of shooting the gold grass in faerieland. HOURS WORTH.

20. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:45 pm // Reply

To get the black bogberries, defeat the plague serpant. hide behing ur sheind when he bites then attack beware its ice beam and poison attack.

21. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:44 pm // Reply

How do you get to the Black Knight? I can’t figure it out.😦 I left Market Town cuz I got bored of fighting all the Dark Knights. ( they arent what i’m talkin bout)

They come back like every 7 min after killing them, and i hate to go buy more sun motes anyways.

I go on neopets.

22. How do you deafeat the Werelupe King?

23. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

boring its hard to help ppl

24. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:02 pm // Reply

the endless staricase help to get out of the endless staricase look at the quiggle things but kill evil harris’ first go witchever way its hand goes youll go down then up then down then up then down and th door will be there

25. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:00 pm // Reply

sos black knight need help to get two him

1 2 3 4