Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

How do you get to the dark forest, and where is Tor’s sister?

Games Guru: When you say “dark forest,” I assume you mean the Shadowglen. Take the carriage path out of Meridell to its end, past the tunnel. This will put you in the Shadowglen.

To find your sister, and I assume you already have the Arbendus flower at this point, take the path by the waterfall and head left. When you come to the gap, use the rope and climb across. Go past the two boulders and prepare for a fight.

What do you need to do to meet Roberta?

Games Guru: Go up the stairway in Fyora’s Palace Gardens, and you will more than meet Roberta.

10 Comments on Neopets: The Darkest Faerie

1. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:44 pm // Reply

How do you get to the Black Knight? I can’t figure it out. :( I left Market Town cuz I got bored of fighting all the Dark Knights. ( they arent what i’m talkin bout)

They come back like every 7 min after killing them, and i hate to go buy more sun motes anyways.

I go on neopets.

2. How do you deafeat the Werelupe King?

3. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

boring its hard to help ppl

4. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:02 pm // Reply

the endless staricase help to get out of the endless staricase look at the quiggle things but kill evil harris’ first go witchever way its hand goes youll go down then up then down then up then down and th door will be there

5. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 7:00 pm // Reply

sos black knight need help to get two him

6. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:57 pm // Reply

to defeat the legendary evil you have to use roberta and shoot at its head

7. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:55 pm // Reply

bogberries [black] is where you fight the legendary evil that comes back from its grave

8. max fighter // August 15, 2007 at 6:52 pm // Reply

how do you get to the black knight?

9. hahahahaha // August 6, 2007 at 1:03 pm // Reply