Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

25 Comments on Nintendogs

1. we got the luigi hat

2. jake12344321 // October 14, 2007 at 6:11 am // Reply

i really nees a RC helicopter please help

3. limpit900000 // October 7, 2007 at 1:09 pm // Reply

how do ya get 90000000 milleeon quid

4. Yo i have DAF

5. hey guys, did you know that you can get cool stuff in nintendogs such as: a alian,dimond ring,RC helicopter,mario karts,and more!

6. jessman, if you want more dogs, put some at the dog holtel;then buy some dogs.

7. Is there a easer way to get a jackrusell instead of geting a book?

8. i only have 2 i need 2 more !

9. Anybody got Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends?

10. Jessman ever heard of a motel go there.

11. i have 3 dogs and i want more1 but my svreen only holds 3 and my frinends holds four help me!

12. Get dalmation and friends they are super dooper pooper rare. there only 500 copies of it.

13. I want to get lab and friends bad!!!!!!!!

14. i rock mash your mean i have an action replay and when i walk and tug leash my dogs head doesnt fly off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. i rock mash // August 31, 2007 at 3:34 pm // Reply

my friend said he used action replay on nintendogs and went for a walk. He tugged on his dogs leash and his head flew of!!!! And is this true, when your dogs sitting slide your stylus from its feet and hold it below its neck and it’ll die because it gets suffocated

16. i rock mash // August 31, 2007 at 3:30 pm // Reply

everytime I throw the UFO disc my boxer demon does back and front flips!!!!!!!

17. WARNING! do not get this game unless you have 0-1 other games

18. nintendogs-expert // August 22, 2007 at 1:21 pm // Reply

my dogs love mo i have 3 games and i can still look after all 24 of my beloved dogs

19. I want lots of cheats without action replay:]

20. my sister has this game

21. nintendog trainer // August 15, 2007 at 4:36 pm // Reply

I found out about what MewMasta said , its true, im trying to ind a way to reset the game, but…

22. U can get ur gurl dog 2 hav puppies

-All though I have had it happen seven times, you can get your female puppy to have puppies.

-You have to pet your puppy very, very often!

– You have to make sure that you always take it on atleast one walk a day!

-Take it to the park, and let it play with the other dogs.

– Don’t pet the dogs that are there, or else your female will become jealous!

-Give it bows, and bathe it often.

-Only enter your puppy in obedience trails for a while, make sure that you keep practicing the tricks that you have taught your puppy.

-The good thing about this is that the puppies never grow up,

– they don’t count as one of your three dogs,

– -and you can get rid of them at any time by clicking on them and saying into the microphone, very clearly, “Nintendo”

23. loser girl // August 7, 2007 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I guess I am a loser. I have decided to sell my game.

24. To shy butterfly

You may never ever get your mic working.Your actuaul name is little pudintater( Laughing) Bye, weirdo!!!

25. I love nintentodogs i have a book all about the breeds