Nintendogs

Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

265 Comments on Nintendogs

1. I used a cheat code called action replay and i cant buy anymore nintendogs. Please Help!!! My game is Dalmatian and friends.

2. wat happens if u leave ur nintendogs for 2 months???

3. i have 5 awsome dogs
    thier names are lassie (dachusand),meanie (husky),morris (yorkie),kimba (golden), and tari(short for teriyaki)(shiba inu)

4. my dos are tony, spike , and super star

5. this is acool website. I have nentendogs d and freinds. my dog s are roman,spot,and fang

6. I have an action replay and used the code for all items and now I cant buy pups or houses. Is there a cheat that will let me. My game is Dalmation and Friends.

7. How long does it take 2 get renovations? I wait about a whole day and i dont get the new room!

8. I have a boxer named Magnus, and he is in the championship class in the disc competitions. I dont really care about the tricks because i dont want to spend all that time just going on one trick, so im saying that tricks are not worth it.

9. to:to:dogboy // December 29, 2008 at 9:56 am // Reply

u say u can’t get things free at gamestop right? WELL i got a megaman star force 2 command card kit for 1 cent!!

10. I have a boxer named Dynamite and he learned ALL the moves of the book in 2 days!!! 3 days after I got him, he’s now in expert class in obedience.

11. to make presents appear on the ground instead of garbage make sure ur dog is full,quenched, and a beutiful coat.

12. to get special presents while walking take a dog out and watch the top screen. if the dog icon stops, there will be a present on the ground. if your dog passes it, dont worry.just tug on the leash BACKWARDS.these presents will usually be better than normal ones. hope this helps!

13. I know this answer is like days late but u asked how 2 get Nintendogs right? Am i correct? Well, if i am u can get nintendogs at a store called Gamestop. They sell CHEAP games. Well, that is if they r used. New is probably like maybe 3-5 or 2-8 dollars off. but hey! Nothin’s free. Hoped i helped.

14. Nintendogs fan // December 20, 2008 at 7:20 pm // Reply

I have like 2 real Chiuasuas(how do u spell it?) and trust me, if u took them out 4 a walk, they can walk about a hundred miles!!!!! Some times i wish they were like the game. All obedient and tired,……. win me some real monay!!!!!!! I would be happy but what canya say eh? At least they can slobber on u forever even when u told them 2 stop……. BYE!!!!!

15. IT BLEW UP?!? :( :(
    I STILL HAVE MY GAME BOY COLOR AND ADVANCE THAT HAVE BEEN DROPED IN A PUDDLE!!!:(
    I PLAY MY DS EVEY NIGHT ON THE LOWIST LIGHT SETTING FOR ALMOST A
    YEAR!! THAT IS ONE FULL RE-CHARGE EVEY WEEK AND A HALF!! :)

16. I Ment “AND Brothers in Arms”.

17. The Highist Rating I can get is T!! :(
    I Have Call of Duty World At War And Call of Duty 4 Brothers in Arms Only For DS!!! :(

18. I got it at walmart. I play lots of shooting games. I got Call of Duty 4 the other day, which is rated M. When I got Nintendogs, my Mom was like, Your talking a Jump from M to E? Wow. I just wanted to take a break from shooting games. But….This game was harder than Call of Duty! I was like, OH MY GOSH! It was hard…lol…I still haven’t beat it to date. Lol

19. Where Do You Get NintenDogs?

20. Pokemon TomBoy // November 1, 2008 at 8:28 pm // Reply

I love this website. Anyways, I have the Chihuahua Nintendogs and its awesome! I have a German Shepherd named Zelda (female). I recommend it to dog lovers who have a DS Lite.

21. Nintendogs is awesome!!!!!!! i would recomend this game to any age because it is like you are taking care of a real dog!

22. How do you unlock the Mario Karts with or wihout action replay?

23. Oil sound fake still (I mistaked the word for ooze), but a little more real.

24. Dear Dogtrainer:

Hmm… Your message about the old Ds explosion thingy sounds scary and fake. Black ooze? But don’t talk to me or anyone about it.It’s scary

25. int rocks

26. if you have an action replay and nintendogs use the three cheats and buy a dog it will get you every thing!

27. (to scout123) yes, and that is a good way to get all of the dogs!!!!!

28. I have Dalmation version and did u know if you connect with a friend and you have Dalmation in your system,and your friend has a diffrent version in their DS, the friend can adopt Dalmation

29. DoggieTrainer // August 1, 2008 at 6:16 pm // Reply

What kind of dog is that? Im not fimmaliar is it a starter?

30. In my game I got a jack russel terrier with out getting that special book!

31. nintendogs is a nice game

32. Doggie Trainer // July 29, 2008 at 6:10 pm // Reply

No way!

Dont buy the old Ds anymore!

Espically if its been used!

My friend had been playing his DS since they first came out. Then one day the top screen blew up! The top screen broke so bad black oil was ozzing out of it. Luckily he was able to trade it in for a new DS lite for half off (like I said earlyier)!

33. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:35 pm // Reply

try 2 buy the old ds not the lite if u want one cheap

34. Doggie Trainer // July 21, 2008 at 6:37 pm // Reply

Well, even if your game is broken you can take it to ANY Gamestop and trade it for a new game Half-off! My game’s touch screen was broken so I took it to a GameStop and I had to pay $60 dollars. (Reg. $130?) I got about $70 dollars off so I hope that helps your brother!

35. FeraligatrGirl // July 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm // Reply

My cousin has this game. His DS has the upper screen partially broken, so he can’t see practically anything on the top screen. And he absolutley adores Agility competitions. He can’t do them unless he plays someone else’s DS. Does anyone know where you can buy a DS dirt cheap? Like in the 30-50 dollar range? What am I saying? They don’t go that cheap. Anyway, just tell me if you know.

36. They cant have puppies!

37. all the dogs on this are pups and alway will be.

38. Doggie Trainer // July 1, 2008 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Do you leave them in the daycare or at you house?

39. Boo Boo bunny // June 25, 2008 at 10:22 am // Reply

How U get puppies is that U put 2 of the same kind of dog together. (they must be alone) 1 has to be a female and the other has to be a male.

40. how do u get pups?

41. because i have so many dogs 2 look after 2 dogs have run away from me.

42. DoggyTrainer // June 12, 2008 at 8:25 pm // Reply

How long will it take and how does it happen please include full instructions!

43. Jesus follower // June 10, 2008 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Your dogs can have pups on all ND games

44. Hi, Is it true on nintendogs dachshund and friends that your dogs can have puppies???

45. Boo Boo buny // June 4, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

To Burst,How long will it take for your female to have her babys?

46. Boo Boo bunny // June 4, 2008 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Did you know if u put your dogs in the Dog Hotel that when you pick them up they are clean and fead?

47. Boo Boo bunny // June 4, 2008 at 7:08 pm // Reply

My lab has 30 gold trophys

48. If you get the right amount of trainer points you get a new dog in the kennel.For those with game shark yous the max trainer points cheat.

49. shadow_wolf , (p.15)

this happend to me also…….

To everyone else,

Do you know what happend to me and shadow_wolf ???????

50. Doggie Trainer // May 22, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

Well action Repla only Craches your Games if you do it incorrectly.

So other wise you’d have all the stuff by now.

I Know I do! =)