Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

10 Comments on Nintendogs

1. im a girl,deal with it! // May 22, 2007 at 3:38 pm // Reply

my dog Mac knows alot of moves, but when i enter a obediece trial he clams up!he wont do anything!why?

2. loser girl // May 21, 2007 at 7:31 pm // Reply

I have Dachsund and friends and Chihuahua and friends.I love nintendogs!

3. my dog urned invisable what happed

4. A cool trick list

backflip-sit than jump

backspin-rollover than spin

snezze-touch your dogs nose

there are many more but i cant remeber them.

5. Brandons girl // May 17, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

I had this game for a while but just now got into it. Do anyone have any hints 4 me.

6. dogs rulz // May 15, 2007 at 4:54 am // Reply

your mic dosnt work cause it might be broken or u go into setting into nitendo dogs to adjust the mic sensitisty.

7. ...Shy Shy Butterfly...IM A GIRL !... // May 13, 2007 at 8:52 pm // Reply

my mic. wont work…at ALL…. can u help me…

8. dogs rulz // May 12, 2007 at 5:51 am // Reply

Why would u want a bubble blower most dogs hate them

i cant believe u havnt found one they are so common.

10. dogs rulz // May 10, 2007 at 1:00 am // Reply

i like this comment thing cause u can brag about stuff

i have 3 dogs

dalmatian- pongo

beagle- milo

shetland sheepdog- deisel

92843 trainer points

all dogs are a 104 consecutive aglity champions

all dogs are a disc champion

all dogs pass the 2nd stage of obeying competetion

and i have over 200,000 dollars with out using cheats.

okay i done enough bragging

1 2 3 4 5 6 26