Nintendogs

Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

265 Comments on Nintendogs

1. its so hard to get the names you have to keep saying it and saying it its anoying!

2. Nintendogs got kinda boring after awhile, but the trick Anonymous
    told me might help me next time i get on Nintendogs.
    i spend a lot of time playing New Super Mario Bros. DS and Skate It. that game is so awesome :D

3. RatTerrierFan // August 4, 2010 at 1:24 pm // Reply

Is there a cheat to get the jack Russel book I already know you have to go on walks and I have chiwawa and friends and I have lab and friends and I have dalmation and friends and dauchund and friends which would be the best one to use getting it I had the chiwawa on longest but I have 8 dogs on the lab one and I am much better with the lab then all of my other nintendog games please help

4. how do i get a Bowser cart?! please reply!

5. This might help you guys to get the fireman’s hat. When you hear a siren go on a walk right away and walk past all “?” boxes and then one of then will be the hat. Once you get the hat you most likely get the dalmation.

6. if you hear a rumor of a helicopter that shoots dog treats dont belive it i bought both helicopters and neither shoot dog bones

7. How do you unlock chiwawas???

8. nin10dogFrEaK // March 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm // Reply

I have nintendogs dalmations. DO NOT USE ACTION REPLAY AND WHEN I USED IT I MESSED UP MY GAME AND THEN THE ACTION REPLAY COMPLETLY DIED AS IN IT LOST ALL THE CODES AND I CANT RESTART IT.

9. is there a cheat to get everything in the game?

10. i have an awsome shnauzer named pepperrica he loves paintball if your a fan of paintball party with pepperrica!!!

11. TIP. Before walks-1.put on “lucky collar” .2. feed dog NATURAL dog food and MILK. 3.wash and brush him/her. 4. rub his/her belly and ears. 5. walk . 6. find cool stuff.

12. Legend of Zelda mastr // December 16, 2009 at 1:24 pm // Reply

I have an awesome Shnauzer named Harry (which I dress up with scholar glasses) who gets me tons of money at agility contests. I also have 2 labs, Muray and Jordan, and a retreiver, Nate, who get me tons of money. I am saving up for the desk and beach homes. Are they worth all the trouble?

• FireStar596 // June 21, 2010 at 7:28 pm // Reply

same… except mine is a golden retreiver name cinamon (spelled correctliy- only 7 letters aloud)

13. I have a laborador namede “polar”

14. Hey S try finding your game, search EVERYEHERE.

Have a nice day!!

Bye!!!

15. my friend let me play this game. he has dachshund and friends and his dog keeps forgetting his name and i say it and i keep having to repeat. it is oblivious to anything me and my friend say.

16. i am not lyin when i say this but for some reason on my game i bought a golden retrever and it is smaller then all the other dogs includieng chuhau

17. is there any code for a shiba inu how ever you say it lalalalal

18. I got the nintendogs Dalmation game.

19. whats R2 and whats cheat mode

20. HEY CAN YOU REALLY AND TRULLY GO FOR A SWIM? IF YOU CAN WHAT HAPPENS? PLZ REPLY

21. no your dogs do not die

22. puppy lover // August 3, 2009 at 7:04 pm // Reply

Someone i have action replay too but nothing bad has happend

p.s. the action replay won’t do anything to your ds but thing will be different in your game/games

23. pokemon2610 // July 3, 2009 at 11:54 am // Reply

Don’t listen to lab freak!! I tried taking my dog to the like 20 ties now!!!

24. Anonymous // July 2, 2009 at 2:35 pm // Reply

Here`s a trick. Brush your dog but keep the brush in the center. Don`t move it! Give it a bath.Give it a Then turn your DS off. Put your DS in the charger.Wait a couple hours. This will get you lots of trainer points. So you can get about 950 points in 8 hours.

25. pokemon2610 // July 1, 2009 at 12:09 pm // Reply

To lab freak I tried pressing A,B,X,Y,L,R,start,select when I went past the beach like10 times.But it didn’t work.

26. Does anyone need any help.

27. Gingerberry // June 19, 2009 at 12:22 pm // Reply

To get a Dalmation you need the Fireman hat.
    To get a Jack Russel find the Jack Russel book.
    And to get certain dogs you need more trainer points

28. Gingerberry // June 18, 2009 at 10:12 pm // Reply

Okay, it is very hard to get the Fireman’s hat and Jack Russel book. I think wearing the Lucky collar helps.
    It’s Chihuahua. I’m sorry but I kept seeing people spell it chiuaua.

29. doganater900 // June 10, 2009 at 10:44 am // Reply

to Tinkerbell,no,your dogs cannot die but if you dont play with them for long they will try to run away

30. Beckbeck11 // June 2, 2009 at 5:41 pm // Reply

TO UNLOCK SHIBA INU——-FIND THE JAPANESE PRINT COLLAR AND GET TATAMI ROOM(INTERIOR DESIGN)!!!!

31. bobthepig // May 30, 2009 at 8:51 am // Reply

how do you get a dalmation??

32. Nintendogs is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. i love dogs // May 26, 2009 at 8:35 am // Reply

how do you make puppies

34. none of the cheats work

35. I CAN NOT find the jack russell book or fireman’s hat i have all breeds unlocked other than those. I have lab and friends. Also I heard you can go to the beach.

1. go on a walk past the beach
    2. when by the beach press A,B,X,Y,L,R, start, select
    3. a question box pops up “looks like (dogs name) wants to go for a swim hit yes and awesome items await.
    (it may not work but sometimes it does it worked for my friend but not me:(

36. I need to find out what action replay is and how u enter it in Dalmation

37. In reply to klr21’s comment,
    To get a dalmatian, you must first hear a fire truck while on a walk. Then the dalmatian will appear in you kennel.
    I hope this helps!
    From,
    Ezeerf

38. dose any1 know how to get a dalmation? without going into bark mode.plz and thank u

39. My brother let me have his game.

40. thare is a cheat for 99 ove every thin in the idem box

41. I lost my game.

42. Tinkerbell // March 19, 2009 at 6:35 pm // Reply

Hey soo does any one need any help?

43. if you get the fire man hat and trade it for the jack russel book do you not have the special doggie anymore? please I need to know

44. I tried a,and r and pressed them together but it did not work.

45. Tinkerbell // March 1, 2009 at 1:04 pm // Reply

Can your dogs die?

46. Hey Xterminaor I pressed A,R and it does NOT work.So how do I do it to make sure I can do it again to make sure?

47. that’ll do it, someone. I turned my beagle into a flea, but then I couldn’t turn him back. Just restart you’re game, use AR to get some money if you want.

and don’t believe your cousin. she’s lyin’

48. I tried it but it didnt work

49. Thanks tinkerbell ill try that!

50. Do you know how to restart your game?Press L1 and R2.Then it will ask you if you want to restart.Also my cousin said her dog had pups.Can they have pups?I don’t believe my cousin.

1 3 4 5 6