Nintendogs

Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

25 Comments on Nintendogs

1. if you have an action replay and nintendogs use the three cheats and buy a dog it will get you every thing!

2. (to scout123) yes, and that is a good way to get all of the dogs!!!!!

3. I have Dalmation version and did u know if you connect with a friend and you have Dalmation in your system,and your friend has a diffrent version in their DS, the friend can adopt Dalmation

4. DoggieTrainer // August 1, 2008 at 6:16 pm // Reply

What kind of dog is that? Im not fimmaliar is it a starter?

5. In my game I got a jack russel terrier with out getting that special book!

6. nintendogs is a nice game

7. Doggie Trainer // July 29, 2008 at 6:10 pm // Reply

No way!

Dont buy the old Ds anymore!

Espically if its been used!

My friend had been playing his DS since they first came out. Then one day the top screen blew up! The top screen broke so bad black oil was ozzing out of it. Luckily he was able to trade it in for a new DS lite for half off (like I said earlyier)!

8. nintendo joe // July 26, 2008 at 9:35 pm // Reply

try 2 buy the old ds not the lite if u want one cheap

9. Doggie Trainer // July 21, 2008 at 6:37 pm // Reply

Well, even if your game is broken you can take it to ANY Gamestop and trade it for a new game Half-off! My game’s touch screen was broken so I took it to a GameStop and I had to pay $60 dollars. (Reg. $130?) I got about $70 dollars off so I hope that helps your brother!

10. FeraligatrGirl // July 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm // Reply

My cousin has this game. His DS has the upper screen partially broken, so he can’t see practically anything on the top screen. And he absolutley adores Agility competitions. He can’t do them unless he plays someone else’s DS. Does anyone know where you can buy a DS dirt cheap? Like in the 30-50 dollar range? What am I saying? They don’t go that cheap. Anyway, just tell me if you know.

11. They cant have puppies!

12. all the dogs on this are pups and alway will be.

13. Doggie Trainer // July 1, 2008 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Do you leave them in the daycare or at you house?

14. Boo Boo bunny // June 25, 2008 at 10:22 am // Reply

How U get puppies is that U put 2 of the same kind of dog together. (they must be alone) 1 has to be a female and the other has to be a male.

15. how do u get pups?

16. because i have so many dogs 2 look after 2 dogs have run away from me.

17. DoggyTrainer // June 12, 2008 at 8:25 pm // Reply

How long will it take and how does it happen please include full instructions!

18. Jesus follower // June 10, 2008 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Your dogs can have pups on all ND games

19. Hi, Is it true on nintendogs dachshund and friends that your dogs can have puppies???

20. Boo Boo buny // June 4, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

To Burst,How long will it take for your female to have her babys?

21. Boo Boo bunny // June 4, 2008 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Did you know if u put your dogs in the Dog Hotel that when you pick them up they are clean and fead?

22. Boo Boo bunny // June 4, 2008 at 7:08 pm // Reply

My lab has 30 gold trophys

23. If you get the right amount of trainer points you get a new dog in the kennel.For those with game shark yous the max trainer points cheat.

24. shadow_wolf , (p.15)

this happend to me also…….

To everyone else,

Do you know what happend to me and shadow_wolf ???????

25. Doggie Trainer // May 22, 2008 at 6:46 pm // Reply

Well action Repla only Craches your Games if you do it incorrectly.

So other wise you’d have all the stuff by now.

I Know I do! =)