Nintendogs

Is Outer Space worth getting?

Games Guru: It’s not “outer space,” it is the outer space interior decorator. I was not so impressed.

Are there any codes (like letter codes)?

Games Guru: Not that I have heard of—but have you tried dragging the light bulb that appears over your dog’s head down to your dog? He’ll eat it. (Definitely do not try this with real dogs at home.)

28 Comments on Nintendogs

1. Does anyone need any help.

2. Gingerberry // June 19, 2009 at 12:22 pm // Reply

To get a Dalmation you need the Fireman hat.
    To get a Jack Russel find the Jack Russel book.
    And to get certain dogs you need more trainer points

3. Gingerberry // June 18, 2009 at 10:12 pm // Reply

Okay, it is very hard to get the Fireman’s hat and Jack Russel book. I think wearing the Lucky collar helps.
    It’s Chihuahua. I’m sorry but I kept seeing people spell it chiuaua.

4. doganater900 // June 10, 2009 at 10:44 am // Reply

to Tinkerbell,no,your dogs cannot die but if you dont play with them for long they will try to run away

5. Beckbeck11 // June 2, 2009 at 5:41 pm // Reply

TO UNLOCK SHIBA INU——-FIND THE JAPANESE PRINT COLLAR AND GET TATAMI ROOM(INTERIOR DESIGN)!!!!

6. bobthepig // May 30, 2009 at 8:51 am // Reply

how do you get a dalmation??

7. Nintendogs is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. i love dogs // May 26, 2009 at 8:35 am // Reply

how do you make puppies

9. none of the cheats work

10. I CAN NOT find the jack russell book or fireman’s hat i have all breeds unlocked other than those. I have lab and friends. Also I heard you can go to the beach.

1. go on a walk past the beach
    2. when by the beach press A,B,X,Y,L,R, start, select
    3. a question box pops up “looks like (dogs name) wants to go for a swim hit yes and awesome items await.
    (it may not work but sometimes it does it worked for my friend but not me:(

11. I need to find out what action replay is and how u enter it in Dalmation

12. In reply to klr21’s comment,
    To get a dalmatian, you must first hear a fire truck while on a walk. Then the dalmatian will appear in you kennel.
    I hope this helps!
    From,
    Ezeerf

13. dose any1 know how to get a dalmation? without going into bark mode.plz and thank u

14. My brother let me have his game.

15. thare is a cheat for 99 ove every thin in the idem box

16. I lost my game.

17. Tinkerbell // March 19, 2009 at 6:35 pm // Reply

Hey soo does any one need any help?

18. if you get the fire man hat and trade it for the jack russel book do you not have the special doggie anymore? please I need to know

19. I tried a,and r and pressed them together but it did not work.

20. Tinkerbell // March 1, 2009 at 1:04 pm // Reply

Can your dogs die?

21. Hey Xterminaor I pressed A,R and it does NOT work.So how do I do it to make sure I can do it again to make sure?

22. that’ll do it, someone. I turned my beagle into a flea, but then I couldn’t turn him back. Just restart you’re game, use AR to get some money if you want.

and don’t believe your cousin. she’s lyin’

23. I tried it but it didnt work

24. Thanks tinkerbell ill try that!

25. Do you know how to restart your game?Press L1 and R2.Then it will ask you if you want to restart.Also my cousin said her dog had pups.Can they have pups?I don’t believe my cousin.