Super Mario Bros

Are there any codes for the game I can use on DS?

Games Guru: Pressing L R L R X X Y Y will let you go backwards — a nice bonus for a side-scrolling game, but this only works once you have completed the game.

30 Comments on Super Mario Bros

1. if you get double numbers like 99 when you grab the flag you get fireworks each firework is 5,000 points each

2. what do you do if you beat the game i dont know what

3. Hey, steve368, to be Luigi, press the L and R button while choosing a file to be Luigi, and that game is WICKED!!!!🙂

4. super dsi girl // August 27, 2009 at 1:12 pm // Reply

how do you get the seventh level i got evry other 1!!!!!!! help!!plz !!

5. awesome man // August 25, 2009 at 6:00 pm // Reply

hey, can someone tell me how to get past 7-7. i am stumed.

6. HEY!!!!! mario bros the red switch is in the cave after dougnut plains.Find the key at the under water level

7. GameManiac // July 29, 2009 at 11:34 am // Reply

In the ice world in New Super Mario Bros,the underground level (the one before the tower catsle) holds a secret.In one of the tubes with a Pihrana Plant,jump into it, and there will be a red flag.Pull it down,and a path to a tube will open,go to it and press A, and you will be telaported past the 1st castle!

8. my cousin has it we are stuck in world 8 past the bridge!

9. mario mania // June 23, 2009 at 4:45 am // Reply

in the NES version there’s a warp zone in some levels. in level 1.1 go down the first tube at the place where you have to jump from one tube to another, then go through that place and go through a pipe that takes you up & then keep on going untill you get to a place & go down & there will be 3 pipes. the level it goes to will be above the pipe.Also, if you jump on the flag when the last number is 6 there will be 6 fireworks when you go into the castle.

10. mario mania // June 23, 2009 at 4:34 am // Reply

there’s going to be a Super Mario bros.for Wii.

11. moose moo // May 29, 2009 at 7:24 pm // Reply

sorry what i said really you have to get to world 4 you have to hit every ? box on the last castle then you will get a micro mushroom then defeat the boss by jumping up and then in the air hit the down button on the booswhen he half way up thenwhen you defeat the boss then u are on world 4

12. moose moo // May 27, 2009 at 7:10 pm // Reply

to get to world 4 you have to hit every ? box on the last castle then you will get a micro mushroom then defeat the boss by jumping up then in the air and under the boss then boom you are on world 4

13. Get the coins in all the worlds and then all the shops are for nothing and you can use them all you need (lives anly go up to 99).

14. mario fan // May 7, 2009 at 10:17 am // Reply

i am stuck on level 6-1..i dont know where to go and how to get paseed that level..i already tried being micro mario and it didnt work..

15. Question how do u get to the big boss in world 8 the last castle my time always runs out

16. how do you get to worlds 4 and 7 i cant figure it out

17. To “steve386”, you can hold the shoulder buttons to be Luigi. This only works on NSMB. For the original, I think you have to be player 2 on 2-player…I think.

18. This is a awesome game 4 D.S. I would also recommend Madden 2009.

D.S.’s ROCK🙂

19. i dont know how to be luigi?

20. NSMB, someone DOES care about the original! I am a fan of the newer 1s and the classics:-)

• Hey! luigirules I think that the old game is awesome! I still have my old Nintendo Entertainment System (NES for short) it is still working! Pretty ineresting huh! I am happy to share my secrets on the classics!😉

• marioman29 // December 24, 2010 at 7:53 am //

I got SMB(Super Mario Bros.) 2 & 3 on the wii shop channel. SMB3 takes only 5 MINUTES to beat!!!

21. hey jimmy neutron, whats the coin sequence 4 the -2 level on the NES? (yes, I got 1 a couple years ago from a guy my dad works with…)

22. How do you get past the big castle on world 8, and the part where those gray bricks ding!!!!! i dont get it!!!!!

23. on super mario bros on d.s how do u get to world 4 and world 7 is the comment form foot ball boy

24. I need this game so badly!

25. how do you guet from level 7 to level 8, can’t arrive to the level 7’s castle