Super Mario Bros

Are there any codes for the game I can use on DS?

Games Guru: Pressing L R L R X X Y Y will let you go backwards — a nice bonus for a side-scrolling game, but this only works once you have completed the game.

119 Comments on Super Mario Bros

1. How do you beat the world 2 medium boss on wii?

2. beat the game 3 times anything you want to know ask me and anyother mario game my best ones are mario tennis,super mario brothers and mario kart

3. how do u beat world 8 final boss

4. What idem do you need to beat world 7-fortress?

5. o by the way,that is for wii

6. Hey everyone! A trick just in time for the Super Bowl! Holding 1 when you get a game over and then pressing + and choosing a game mode will get you back up to the stage you died in! This only works for Wii. :)

7. …for wii

8. how do u get past big boss,world 1

9. how get past the ghosts

10. How can I beat Bowser?

11. what does the axe do? I can’t even pass World 1.

12. how do i get in the pipe to get the cannon on world 1?

• There are no cannons in Super Mario Bros., but there ARE Warp Zones. In World 1-2 you have to take the platforms going up. Go right, and there’s the World 1 Warp Zone!

• coolguy19755 // November 30, 2012 at 7:32 am // Reply

Wait, wait, wait! I’ve done some thinking, and I think you’re talking about NEW Super Mario Bros. I’ll tell you how to do it on the New Super Mario Bros. board.

• go to world 1-3 get yoshi go to the plant with fireballs go to the ledge once your there fly with yoshi hold right and run and you will get the canon

13. ( NES Version ) I read somewhere on how to get to ( the glitch ) Minus World. But I don’t remember how. :(

• pacman_better_than_yoshi // October 22, 2011 at 8:16 pm // Reply

On world 1-2, at the end , don’t go into the pipe.bust 2 bricks,leaving the one closest to the wall.Don’t hold run,stand on the edge of pipe,face left, duck,jump while ducking, fly into the block you left, and if you are lucky you will slide past the wall.Enter pipe 1 or 3 for MINUS WORLD,pipe 2 for world 5.DO NOT WALK TO FAR OR THE GLITCH WILL END.

14. I beat it.

15. On the ds you can unlock world 4 and 7 if you beat the bosses of world 2 and 5 with a mini mushroom.

16. mariomaster // August 8, 2011 at 4:16 pm // Reply

i lost my game.

17. jonbuddy1 // May 13, 2011 at 4:26 pm // Reply

Guys, there is already a “New Super Mario Bros.” board. Please go talk about the DS game their, not here, where they are talking about Super Mario Bros. for the NES (or the Deluxe version for the Game Boy Color for that matter).

Thanks,
    jonbuddy1

P.S. I am not a moderator or admin (administrator).

18. Fan of Super Mario Bros. 3 // March 4, 2011 at 3:11 pm // Reply

Super Mario Bros. is for the NES, and the NES does not not have a L or a R button.

19. To be Luigi Press L+R and select a file! Also to go to secret challenge mode go to a world map and press START and press LRLRXXYY!

20. super mario for the nes

21. if there is cheats for the ds one plz tell me

22. Anyone know how to be Luigi on the CLASSIC version?

23. If you want to be Luigi, before you select your profile, hold L and select your profile. It will also tell you this trick when you finish the game.

24. if you go to the pause menu and press left left right right xxyy youll go into secret challenge mode.

25. luigi power // March 13, 2010 at 8:11 pm // Reply

how do you get a cannon world 5 and under?

26. I think that this version is the NES version for Gameboy advance, not New Super Mario Bros.

27. First press L&R and hold. Then press A when it says “select a file ” you will hear luigis voice and the you will be luigi!!!

28. Bowser 3000 // January 2, 2010 at 7:33 pm // Reply

Tails, I have a 2600 and Donkey Kong, and it is cool and works!

29. How do you unlock the cannon on world one?

30. TO SamBO: Madden 2009 IS BETTER ON WII PS:I HAVE Madden 2000 FOR GAME BOY COLOR.

31. :)

32. to be Luigi,hold L&R and select your file,once you chose your file,listin for Luigi’s voise and then you are Luigi!

33. On world 6, every bullet guy that is on the screen when you finish is an extra life.

34. To super dsi girl:
    if your refering to world 7, you defeat the flying piranha plant boss on world 5 as mini Mario. After that you’ll go to world 7

35. how do you get past chocolate fortress just before world 6?

1 2