Games Guru

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

Comments about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

1. boohead84 says:

To Coolman: What breathing tube are you talking about can you be a little more specific?

2. Anonymous says:

how do u spell chao eh?

3. Cool Man says:

To boohead84. you need his breathing tube and fly through lasers behind you dig hit switch go in water fallow now opened path and there u go!

P.S. sonics part of last is fun. just keep sliding at the end!

4. boohead84 says:

To Soulicer: you may be the Chao Guru but how come you keep spelling CHAO wrong ( that goes for everyone)?

5. boohead84 says:

How do you beat Knuckles part of the last episode I’ ve been stuck on that for 3 years I need help S.O.S?!?!?!

6. K3nnaypwns says:

i was just wonder how long is a year in a choas life…plz comment about my comment rofl…..thnx

7. cubscout says:

right when i was going to go to the final stage someone erased my game

8. Chaz says:

Beating Shadow/Sonic iz EZ. Game Guru U were waz right. U have a good Memory!

9. Chaomaster says:

To everyone: I know every thing about chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and in Sonic DX Director’s Cut. If you have any questions just ask.

The Chaomaster

10. Cool Man says:

Thanks, soulicer2.0 but i still dont get wat rencarnate means

11. Victor says:

Soulicer2.0 thanks for the info so heres some to; get the shovel claws as knuckles and dig over the lonly statue area and in the corner is a dragon so get it then press pause and hit resat and do that ten times then after you give it to your chao leave the garden and it saves chao data but not the lives so turn your gamecube off and on and you get your lives back :) ;)

12. Soulicer2.0 says:

Victor what i ment was: when creating a choas choa you shouldn’t use choas drives or you could mess the choa by turning it into something else.(running,flying,ect.)

Once it has become a choas choa you can use drives on it.

13. Victor says:

why is it that you cant use chaos drives for a chaos chao?

14. Soulicer2.0 says:

hey Cool Man, say your comment. If you want a choas choa you have to do the following

Your choa must rencarnate twice

You must feed it one of every animal (once it has rencarnated 2 times)

Also don’t give it choas drives

Its hard to get but its worth it

15. Soulicer2.0 says:

Having trouble raising money for your choa, or just don’t have the time, try this harmless glitch. Step1: Go into the choa garden.

Step2: Buy a really expensive item.(pans, apples, beenies)

Step3: Put it into the choa garden and save.

Step4: Go back to the choa garden and sell your item.

Step5: While in the choa kindergarden(after you sold the item) do a soft restart (X+B+Start, or press the reset button). Go back to the choa garden and you will still have that item you sold and the money you got for selling it. It really works. i already have more than 100000 rings.

16. Soulicer2.0 says:

there may be a game guru, but i’m the choa guru. Folks if you have any questions on how to raise a choa in sonic adventure 2 battle just ask me.

17. Clank says:

ALL my characters have ALL their upgrades,so if you need to know what stage they’re in just ask.+

18. Anonymous says:

The Biolizard wuz the ultimate life form, cuz if it wuz it is the ugliest thing I ever saw. The Finalhazard is even uglier though.

19. rocket racer says:

The last battle is Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow vs. THE FINAL HAZARD.

20. pokemaniack says:

beat the game on HERO and DARK to unlock LAST

21. Cool Man says:

To: EVERYONE!!!: Sonics Super Spin Attack is in green forest and Shadow’s is in Sky Rail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…. Ask me for details and questions that you have.

22. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite says:

how do the chaos use the pumpkins/bags/pans/etc.?

23. ko jay says:

What is the special stage that is unlocked when you get all the Embels?

24. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite says:

to kido: how many emblems are there total?

25. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite says:

To Sonic and naruto fan 1: What do you mean transformed twice? For the chaos chao? All of mine have only transformed once.

26. Cool Man says:

To Sonic and Naruto fan 1: What do you mean transform twice for chaos choa? PLZ respond, I want one!

27. showdow|() says:

where is knucles glasses i cant find them and dose the sun glasses make you breath under water?

28. Cool Man says:

To: Supersonic: Sonic’s Mystic Melody is in the Forest level

29. Cool Man says:

To Me says: you must pull the first triger then take left. go till change gravity again. follow that trail till the black boxes. use bounce attack and go down. switch gravity and then jump off, attack bad guy, and land on the next platform. That should get you started!

30. Cool Man says:

Thank you Sonic and Naruto fan 1!

31. Cool Man says:

Wher is sonic’s Mystic Melodie? how do you beat Knuckle’s Final

32. shadow4brawl says:

is there a way to be mario in this i`ve heard rumors and wannaknow

33. the master of sonic says:

i agree SpikeEx

34. qwerty#1 says:

You can get sonic’s magic gloves, were the four metal boxes are,but you need sonic’s bonce attack,and flame ring.

35. Naruto& sonic fan 1 says:

Knuckles sun glasses are inside the magma thing on meteor herd use one of the fake boulders and hit the doors that have – this in red (I mean this symbol – ) and you will see a ballon thing (not the big but little ones. then it will show a seen where it opens and then jump to the last one and there it is.

36. Sonic and naruto fan 1 says:

Jahna-the-bat the lost chao missions most of the time need mystic melody Example for City escape sonic needs it to be able to go up high by the way when your running down the building and you bounce go back some and play mystic melody and for the mystic melody for sonic it is in green jungle and shadow is final rush or whatever the one space mission outside the ark.

37. Jahna~the~Bat says:

HOLA!! I just wanna know where rouges mystic melody is cuz… I got tails!.. and thats it.. and im not gonna ask where shadow or sonics is cuz.. no 1′s obviously gonna tell meh… :) also wats with the LOST CHAO mission.. ive tried it on all the stages.. yeah.. its not workin i have found no lost chao!! u no.. mission 3.. yea help?? plz??

38. Naruto& sonic fan1 says:

I have a chaos chao! You need a chao to have transeformed twice and you have to have given it every single animal (21 to be exact) and give it five chao fuit same for ultimate Devil and angel chao except you get hero and dark fruit

Ps. if you want a sneak peak go to Chao Karate and go to the hardest mode in the third battle you fight the ultimate devil then 4th angel and then chaos

39. lugia says:

i am helping chao-jahna you destroy the alien then jump back to the ledge from which attacked there is a door that will be unlocked after attacking the alien.

40. Chao-Jahna says:

OK!! I need help.. im in the final stage battle thingy and playing sonic but in the very beginning where do u go when theres that alien with no floor under them .. I feel ssoooo stupid but i CANNOT find out where to go i used the homing attack and… then i just fell.. where do u go?

41. naruto177 says:

i found rouge treasure scope in s.hall

42. kido says:

hey guys ive beaten the game unlocked evry thing if you get all emblans you get a special stage you will love it

43. jb says:

does anybody here now how to beat the Final Sage where you are all the characters?

44. Boggy B says:

The air necklace is in aquatic mine in a tunnel hidden behind a gohst danger sign. Also, there is a spring in there that you must avoid to reach the “bottomles shaft” which you must swim through past some spike balls.

45. bob says:

knuckles air necklace is in that place where you can change the water level. i think its some kind of sewer

46. mememememe says:

i kneed to know how to get sonics mystyc melody is

and how to get the bio lizard after he makes u fly around

47. Boggy B says:

I know something about Sonic Adventure 2 Battle that you don’t!

48. Boggy B says:

Need help? Ask me!

49. Boggy B says:

A little music from worms 3d could make it better. Also, you can never beat me!

50. BlueStarz says:

I am only 10 and I am a girl but i have completed the game and i can anwser all your Questions!

Okay first…knukles’ air necklace is In Aquatic mine and you have to go in one of the ghost holes and it is the one that shoots you back up.Avoid the bouncy thing and go into the hole , but youve gotta be quick or your life will go. Mystic melodies… well Rouges is in dry lagoon and Eggmans is in hidden base , shadows is in Final chase.

Write a comment about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

Nickname: