Games Guru

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

Comments about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

1. sonic lover 3 says:

Is there any device that lets you breathe underwater? I don’t want to drown, but you have to swim to beat the game. I think that a friend of mine said that you can get an underwater breathing device. If this is true, I want to know how. ASAP.

2. kyly says:

I am trying to find Shadows bouwic attack. Is there a bouwic attack for shadow?

3. sonic fan 101 says:

ausome game!! once ur a pro this games even more ausome

4. Blade says:

How does breeding chao work.

5. super shadow says:

how to you transform in to super shadow

6. theboogster2 says:

how do you get shadows mystic melody??????????

7. astigin says:

where do I find knuckles mystic melody??

8. MX2LR says:

sonic fan u wait till it breathes fire then u run to its back then hit the ghost with the hourglass and it goes in to the ground dig at it then it comes out hit it and repeat untill dead

9. simon says says:

where is rouges mystical melody.

10. masterofgames says:

If anyone has trouble on crazy gaadget look on the bright side
    it took me 2 weeks to complet it its the end thats tough

11. DSi DSi says:

shadow lover, it’s not HYPER Shadow, Hyper Shadow was a misprint, everybody, get it right, it IS Super Shadow, not Hyper

12. Shadowlover says:

Actually Sonishadow you get to be Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow (srry Im very precise)
    Nevermind on the Sercurity Hall thing, I got it

13. Sonishadow says:

i just beat the game! its awesome! at the end you get to be super sonic and super shadow!

14. Shadowlover says:

To GROUDON: I think if you keep checking in it will probably appear. Because when I play in the Garden and check the Black market I see an egg I REALLY like but I don’t have enough rings, so I go out to get the rings and that type of egg is gone and there’s a different color egg in it’s place!

• ninjachu says:

everytime you get to a certain amount of emblems, new items are unlocked in the blackmarket. they’re usually better and more expensive, so make sure to buy or play old levels for rings before continuing if you want to have ‘em. they may come and go…

15. Shadowlover says:

How on earth do you find all three chaos emeralds on Security hall?? I got past it once, but I deleted the game! (Im still kicking myself for that!) Plz! I have no Idea where to look on that level! And how do you unlock the safes???! plzplz help!!!

16. ??!!! says:

Hi. Just saying I`m new. Here`s a tip. If you keep playing the first level to get rings
    for a choa garden you get a real forkload if you avoid the truck and make it to the end. I`ve been doing it for a year and I`ve memorised the music.

17. ??!!! says:

How do I beat the big rock monster?(Egg Golem)

18. miky says:

iknow how to get past there you have to get underneath a platform and jump its preaty easy once you understand it

19. GROUDON says:

I think my chao is actually a shiny white-twotone, but I’m not getting into all of that.
    Okay a Shiny normal (or shiny white twotone.) is simple. Get a shiny white chao. breed it with a normal chao. You know it’s it when it has the same color as a normal chao but it looks like it’s made of glass. I hope that sheds some light.

20. chao breader says:

how do you get a shiny nomle chao*(u get at 1st)*

21. Anonymous says:

if thers any Q ask me sum i mit tell u it

22. ilovechao says:

i hav a shiny normle chao its sooooooooooooo easy

23. Tails chao says:

chao tips:
    1. Chao evolve by how you treat them, you can tell what your chao will be before it
    evolves.
    2. Don’t think of chao as stupid video game creatures!! take care of them and grow adapted to them. play with chao more than you play the main game!
    3. No matter what type of chao it is, they should all be treated equelly!

For more helpful and fun tips visit Tikal’s chao garden!!

see you later!!!!!!!!!

24. Tails chao says:

to get a Tails chao you need to get an action replay disk ( they sell it on ebey, also compatible with wii) or something else that has to do with transporting a Tails chao out of of a gameboy advance…

25. GROUDON says:

okay then, here’s the chao!!

The evil robot chao (this is NOT a dark version of omochao.)

1. get a normal chao and a shiny white chao

2. keep breeding them until you get a shiny normal

3. turn it into a dark running chao and your done!

the result is the chao should turn silver with yellow lines. It really looks like a robot!

(I know how many to get lots of cool chao, so if anyone wants a cool chao you can ask me!)

26. some guy says:

GROUDON if i rightly remember…I unlocked eggs by winning certin races and fight levles(im not sure but *I THINK* it matters wich events you win)–(also any other chao Q’s are welcome)

27. link is awsome says:

what is so cool about choas? i mean you raise them then they die i only raise them to get emblems

28. GROUDON says:

colbybd, can you please answer my question about the blue egg? Please and Thank you. As I said in an earlier comment, I’ll tell you how to get an amazing chao!

29. colbybd says:

I and my family are going through a chao stage, and I feel like I know ALL there is about chao because my sis likes to give us”lessons”(sort of LOL) on them. Feel free to ask me something. I will try to answer(If I don’t know, I know where to ask!)

30. kool kid says:

I don’t have this game, but I have a felling it is gonna be awsome.

31. GROUDON says:

Can someone answer my comment about the blue egg? If anyone does anwer, I’ll tell everyone how to get a super cool chao!! YOU’LL LOVE IT!!

32. GROUDON says:

I’ve got a question about chao for anyone knowing the answer. The rarest egg I can buy is the shiny red egg, but I can’t buy the normal blue egg yet. Thank you.

33. sonic says:

sorry groudon,
    but tails can only get out of his machine in the chao place
    how woul he pick them up other wise? a mechanical claw?:-/

P.S. not this morning but yes i do watch sonic x

34. sonic says:

to all:

sonics secret melody is a little bit after the part where you ride diagnoly
    up a rail and hit a spring

35. Chao King says:

Orange Chao?! Those are highly rare! Some say that when it grows up if it’s a Hero Chao your luck is good and if it’s a Dark Chao then all your planted trees will die, but of course, it’s fake. I, myself, being a Dark Orange Chao, know this by experience.

36. Sonic says:

Hey guys, Cheese(Cream’s Chao) has been acting weird lately. For some reason, it will only eat Hero and Hero Garden fruit. Any tips?

37. Tails says:

Shadow! Sonic is cool! I wish I was as fast as him.

38. Shadow says:

That hedgehog is fake, I am the ultimate life form. Don’t waste your time with his levels.

39. SpiketheWerecat says:

In order to unlock the other 2 gardens:

1: Overfeed, treat nicely, no injury(like throwing, send flying when digging, and jumping on)= Hero Garden when Chao evolves

2: Underfeed, treat meanly, lots of injury(if used on plain Chao, Chao will go black:All Chao will develop a jagged head-point and devil wings)= Dark Garden when Chao evolves

Hope this helps!

40. sonic fan 101 says:

im stuck with rouge in sec. hall how do u unlock the safe wer the chaos emerald is?

41. sonic fan 101 says:

to super sonic: to get nux’s sun glasses go to metor herd and hit a meter in the mddle of the stage 2 open the locked door with a switch in it use the switch 2 open up the bottom in the center then go 2 the last floor in the lave and theres the sunglasses

42. sonic fan 101 says:

to masta:i no ur talking about final rush right? it just takes practice its fun 2 replay it again and again once you complete it though and once you get past it you unlock final rush in multy player mode

43. sonic fan 101 says:

ok to everybody whose stuck on crazy gadget when you go into room where eggman says “you’ll never leave alive” when you get to the part where your on the right wall and you see the robot with the blue wall behind it use homing attack on it and make it on the blue wall

44. sonic fan 101 says:

to cheese:i no wer eggmans mystic melody is u go 2 sand ocoen and in the beginning theres 3 ways 2 go:left right and foward (im talking about the turn table)go left and theres mystic melody but beware of the bomb dropping robot.

45. sonic fan 101 says:

mega i already got past it just needed some practice but thanks for your help.

46. shadowchao says:

you just run around the area til you find a small ghost and knock the timer over to open the lights and hang over his shadow and dig

47. mega says:

sonic fan 101 go look at one of my last comments and that should answer ur question

48. sonic fan 101 says:

how do u get past the giant ghost with knuckles?

• sonic pro says:

you keep running around so he can see you. when he starts throwing fireballs keep running but don’t completely run around the circle. when you hear him growl and spit out fire, go around fast and hit the small ghost it will release sunlight. then go onto his shadow and dig into it. he will come out. then, attack him, but you can still attack him by running in closer to the wall and attack again. if you have any other questions, ask me another question.

49. zazam says:

yo super sonic x, you get a average chao, and give it a lot of running with sonic till it evolves, make sure it’s a neutral chao not a dark or hero. Tell me if i’m wrong.

Write a comment about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

Nickname: