Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

27 Comments on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

1. To Coolman: What breathing tube are you talking about can you be a little more specific?

2. how do u spell chao eh?

3. To boohead84. you need his breathing tube and fly through lasers behind you dig hit switch go in water fallow now opened path and there u go!

P.S. sonics part of last is fun. just keep sliding at the end!

4. To Soulicer: you may be the Chao Guru but how come you keep spelling CHAO wrong ( that goes for everyone)?

5. How do you beat Knuckles part of the last episode I’ ve been stuck on that for 3 years I need help S.O.S?!?!?!

6. K3nnaypwns // April 14, 2008 at 8:44 pm // Reply

i was just wonder how long is a year in a choas life…plz comment about my comment rofl…..thnx

7. right when i was going to go to the final stage someone erased my game

8. Beating Shadow/Sonic iz EZ. Game Guru U were waz right. U have a good Memory!

9. Chaomaster // April 4, 2008 at 4:59 pm // Reply

To everyone: I know every thing about chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and in Sonic DX Director’s Cut. If you have any questions just ask.

The Chaomaster

10. Thanks, soulicer2.0 but i still dont get wat rencarnate means

11. Soulicer2.0 thanks for the info so heres some to; get the shovel claws as knuckles and dig over the lonly statue area and in the corner is a dragon so get it then press pause and hit resat and do that ten times then after you give it to your chao leave the garden and it saves chao data but not the lives so turn your gamecube off and on and you get your lives back:)😉

12. Soulicer2.0 // March 25, 2008 at 7:53 pm // Reply

Victor what i ment was: when creating a choas choa you shouldn’t use choas drives or you could mess the choa by turning it into something else.(running,flying,ect.)

Once it has become a choas choa you can use drives on it.

13. why is it that you cant use chaos drives for a chaos chao?

14. Soulicer2.0 // March 22, 2008 at 5:00 pm // Reply

hey Cool Man, say your comment. If you want a choas choa you have to do the following

Your choa must rencarnate twice

You must feed it one of every animal (once it has rencarnated 2 times)

Also don’t give it choas drives

Its hard to get but its worth it

15. Soulicer2.0 // March 22, 2008 at 4:56 pm // Reply

Having trouble raising money for your choa, or just don’t have the time, try this harmless glitch. Step1: Go into the choa garden.

Step2: Buy a really expensive item.(pans, apples, beenies)

Step3: Put it into the choa garden and save.

Step4: Go back to the choa garden and sell your item.

Step5: While in the choa kindergarden(after you sold the item) do a soft restart (X+B+Start, or press the reset button). Go back to the choa garden and you will still have that item you sold and the money you got for selling it. It really works. i already have more than 100000 rings.

16. Soulicer2.0 // March 22, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

there may be a game guru, but i’m the choa guru. Folks if you have any questions on how to raise a choa in sonic adventure 2 battle just ask me.

17. ALL my characters have ALL their upgrades,so if you need to know what stage they’re in just ask.+

18. The Biolizard wuz the ultimate life form, cuz if it wuz it is the ugliest thing I ever saw. The Finalhazard is even uglier though.

19. rocket racer // March 16, 2008 at 7:31 pm // Reply

The last battle is Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow vs. THE FINAL HAZARD.

20. pokemaniack // March 14, 2008 at 5:29 pm // Reply

beat the game on HERO and DARK to unlock LAST

21. To: EVERYONE!!!: Sonics Super Spin Attack is in green forest and Shadow’s is in Sky Rail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…. Ask me for details and questions that you have.

22. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite // March 2, 2008 at 10:46 pm // Reply

how do the chaos use the pumpkins/bags/pans/etc.?

23. What is the special stage that is unlocked when you get all the Embels?

24. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite // March 2, 2008 at 4:30 pm // Reply

to kido: how many emblems are there total?

25. dapersonwhoisalwaisrite // March 2, 2008 at 4:28 pm // Reply

To Sonic and naruto fan 1: What do you mean transformed twice? For the chaos chao? All of mine have only transformed once.

1 2 3 4 5 6 10