Games Guru

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

Comments about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

1. RainjinmaruNinjaX says:

there’s a ring glitch with black market. pick something up (preferably something expensive) and take it to the black market. sell it BUT WAIT!!! DO NOT SAVE! after you hear the cha-ching sound, restart the game. it is easiest on the wii because it has a restart button. repeat this as many times as needed to buy something really expensive.

2. supersilver98 says:

I FINALLY beat the game! That biolizard was so hard.

3. Carbison says:

Yea I know what Sonic Generations is about! It’s where a new enemy erases time and space. Modern-day Sonic get sucked back in time to his first game. He then runs into old potbellied Sonic. It is for PS3, Xbox 360 and 3DS. It comes out this holiday. P.S. If i’m a spoiler about it don’t tell anyone

4. supersilver98 says:

This year, sega is releasing a game called sonic generations where you travel through levels from older games and can play as classic sonic or modern sonic. It’s to celebrate the 20th anniversary of sonic.

5. daws811 says:

I can’t get past the level where you (in a certain part of the level) are sonic, and you are running down a tunnel and you are being chased by ghosts. Also, those hourglasses are so annoying! Can you give me some advice?

• Shadowteen14 says:

There should be some speed pads in the tunnel run correctly and get out. If the wall is low enough you can somersalt out.

• RainjinmaruNinjaX says:

this is pyramid cave, correct. i beat it easily, but he trick is to keep running. if u get grabbed by ghosts, rapidly press A (or whatever button used to jump for dreamcast instead of gamecube). i can’t explain it well;look up the walkthrough on you tube

6. Noob says:

It has been 5 years and I still cant get my chao to die (and Reancarnat to a baby Chao) So what is takeing it so long

7. shadow the hedgehog says:

biolizard is mega hard lost 30 lives in old file and still needed to do it before pelecan memeory card deleated file

8. shadow the hedgehog says:

I know how to get through ive beat the game 3 times 1 time not redoing any stage until i finished the game to beat that part i study the stage i know it’s crazy gadget ( i died 2 times to beat it the first time because of that room ) find the right gravity swiches and rember them 1 block thear are no swiches but a robot in between the blocks

9. sonicdoom says:

i am one of the best players on sonic adventure 2 battle and nobody can beat me on 2 player mode

10. Midbus says:

Oh sorry but I found out how to get past that part!
    (If anyone plays any Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle games I will still help you if you ask me!!!!)

11. Duckman says:

how do you get past the level after eggquarters?it’s with rouge

• RainjinmaruNinjaX says:

duckman, you can’t really ask for help on treasure hunting stages, but for this, first find picknails(lets u dig). the problem with these stages is that every time u restart. the treasure switches to a random location

12. supersilver98 says:

You know, there is a new sonic game coming late this year called Sonic Colors for Wii and DS.

13. Midbus says:

I’m stuck on the level where knuckles is trying to find the keys to Eggman’s base! there are these boxes i cant punch and i’ve looked at all his levels and i can not find anything to break them with!
    PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW!
    (And if you’re a Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles fan, I’ll give you hints in return!)

• supersilver98 says:

If you are in the death chamber level then I can help you out. Just turn the hour glass and stop in the hallway. There are wooden boxes on the side. punch through those and there is a gear that will let you punch through the other boxes. p.s. I don’t want the hints in return.

• sonic pro says:

not to bust your bubble, but if they are the steel silverish boxes that upgrade to break them is in that stage when you begin, go strait ahead. when you get into the hall go into every room and eventually, you will find it. if they are jail-like boxes look around for a missile. if you have any other questions, please ask. good luck

• RainjinmaruNinjaX says:

i hated it when the ghosts suddenly popped up and made the controller rumble. first find the upgraded punches. once u find em, i can’t really help u anymore because the treasures switch to random locations at every restart

for final fantasy crystal chronicles, is the maximum really 15 years?? and what are the answers to Raem’s questions? he took the black knight’s memories right?

14. sonic genius says:

this game was great…. one of the best sonic games evar!

15. Best Gamer ever says:

I beat the game in two days

16. 1323 says:

i beat the game

17. sonic fan 101 says:

omochao: “use action replay to beat this game.”

• B.O.D says:

To SONIC FAN 101 i agree with you to use action replay 2 beat the game… IT IS THE BOMB!!!!!!! :D i got mine about a year ago and i beat the biolizard the two times, and super sonic/shadow was awesome!!!!!! i also like the part before the boss when youre going down the waterslide (or whatever it is) before the first biolizard battle. SONIC TEAM, GREAT GAME!

Sincereley, B.O.D (Black Operations Division)

18. robodude says:

What’s a mystic melody? And how do you get the digging claw?

19. .............. says:

I beat all the stories and have about everything if you need anything ask me.

• sonic lover 3 says:

Where in the mines do you find the aqua bracelet? I’ve been stuck for months!

• Sillyboy says:

Go down a box and swim.

• Sillyboy says:

How do you find the lost CHAO in Radical highway?

• B.O.D says:

1: sonic lover 3, i cant tell you where it is (i know where it is) but heres a hint: try looking underwater for it, it should be in a small tunnel one floor down from the floor you start in, it will be a long swim, but IF:D you are fast enough, you should make it. Also if that dosent work , (because i havent played in a while) look on google or youtube but ONLY if you havent found it by then :)

Sincereley, B.O.D (Black Operations Division)

• Sillyboy says:

How do u get mystic melody for sonic?

20. Dona says:

I was in the same situation as you. I beat it though. I’d have to play it again to tell you. Also Game Guru, He wants to know about the weird rotation room before you beat Shadow.

21. sonic fan says:

i dont remember if its this or sonic advanced 2 but if you watch the cutscene where sonic and shadow become super sonic and super shadow sonic’s eyelids are tan and not blue!

22. sonic says:

where do you get rouge shadow dr egman tails and sonic s mystic melody tell me if you know if you dont thats okay

23. sonic says:

liar dsi it is hyper shadow i know because i am the best sonic fan

24. sonic says:

to shadow lover just go to all 3 places the red blue and green hall and you will get all 3 soon

25. sonic says:

i meant crazy gadget

26. sonic says:

any of you can tell me how to bazy gadget plz am stuck on it and i beat dark stroy mode plz come on am only 7

• sonic lover 3 says:

I beat the two stories once( I couldn’t beat the last one), and I think I remember it, so if you tell me what part you’re on, I might be able to help.

27. boohead84 says:

Sonic lover: i just remembered it was in the mines

28. boohead84 says:

SOnic lover: I had the same trouble with this level and luckily there is a breathing device called the aqua bracelet or something its in a different place that I can’t remember so really you to find the bracelet to win the game

• RainjinmaruNinjaX says:

i think u r talking about Air Necklace upgrade. you can find it in aqautic mine. the upgrade is NOT necessary to beat cannon’s core, but it is extremely useful.

29. sonic lover 3 says:

I found knuckles mystic melody! It’s on the first level for knuckles, but you have to find the shovel claw first. Just dig on a painting above the lonely statue. You’ll come to a room, find the mystic melody, and use it to get back to where you began.

Write a comment about “Sonic Adventure 2 Battle”

Nickname: