Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

I am stuck on the stage on Hero, where you must rescue Amy. How do you get through the room that Eggman says you’ll never leave alive? I’ve been on that stage for about 2 years….

Games Guru: It’s been a long while since I played this game. I still remember how frustrated I got with that giant Golem creature, but I digress. My point is, if I read you correctly and memory serves, you are at the finale. You are Sonic, and you are chasing Shadow, and the station is self-destructing around you. If this is right, I can help. If this is wrong, I can probably still help, but you are going to need to give me better instructions about where you are.

If I am right, you need to hit Shadow three times. Now if I am right, and on this one I am not entirely confident, the secret was to light dash at rings. Shadow comes in and out of range, but if you concentrate on the rings then aim at him; you should be able to hit him all three times and escape in time.

26 Comments on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

1. okay then, here’s the chao!!

The evil robot chao (this is NOT a dark version of omochao.)

1. get a normal chao and a shiny white chao

2. keep breeding them until you get a shiny normal

3. turn it into a dark running chao and your done!

the result is the chao should turn silver with yellow lines. It really looks like a robot!

(I know how many to get lots of cool chao, so if anyone wants a cool chao you can ask me!)

2. GROUDON if i rightly remember…I unlocked eggs by winning certin races and fight levles(im not sure but *I THINK* it matters wich events you win)–(also any other chao Q’s are welcome)

3. link is awsome // May 14, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

what is so cool about choas? i mean you raise them then they die i only raise them to get emblems

4. colbybd, can you please answer my question about the blue egg? Please and Thank you. As I said in an earlier comment, I’ll tell you how to get an amazing chao!

5. I and my family are going through a chao stage, and I feel like I know ALL there is about chao because my sis likes to give us”lessons”(sort of LOL) on them. Feel free to ask me something. I will try to answer(If I don’t know, I know where to ask!)

6. I don’t have this game, but I have a felling it is gonna be awsome.

7. Can someone answer my comment about the blue egg? If anyone does anwer, I’ll tell everyone how to get a super cool chao!! YOU’LL LOVE IT!!

8. I’ve got a question about chao for anyone knowing the answer. The rarest egg I can buy is the shiny red egg, but I can’t buy the normal blue egg yet. Thank you.

9. sorry groudon,
    but tails can only get out of his machine in the chao place
    how woul he pick them up other wise? a mechanical claw?:-/

P.S. not this morning but yes i do watch sonic x

10. to all:

sonics secret melody is a little bit after the part where you ride diagnoly
    up a rail and hit a spring

11. Orange Chao?! Those are highly rare! Some say that when it grows up if it’s a Hero Chao your luck is good and if it’s a Dark Chao then all your planted trees will die, but of course, it’s fake. I, myself, being a Dark Orange Chao, know this by experience.

12. Hey guys, Cheese(Cream’s Chao) has been acting weird lately. For some reason, it will only eat Hero and Hero Garden fruit. Any tips?

13. Shadow! Sonic is cool! I wish I was as fast as him.

14. That hedgehog is fake, I am the ultimate life form. Don’t waste your time with his levels.

15. SpiketheWerecat // February 24, 2009 at 7:27 pm // Reply

In order to unlock the other 2 gardens:

1: Overfeed, treat nicely, no injury(like throwing, send flying when digging, and jumping on)= Hero Garden when Chao evolves

2: Underfeed, treat meanly, lots of injury(if used on plain Chao, Chao will go black:All Chao will develop a jagged head-point and devil wings)= Dark Garden when Chao evolves

Hope this helps!

16. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 11:41 pm // Reply

im stuck with rouge in sec. hall how do u unlock the safe wer the chaos emerald is?

17. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 11:24 pm // Reply

to super sonic: to get nux’s sun glasses go to metor herd and hit a meter in the mddle of the stage 2 open the locked door with a switch in it use the switch 2 open up the bottom in the center then go 2 the last floor in the lave and theres the sunglasses

18. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 11:07 pm // Reply

to masta:i no ur talking about final rush right? it just takes practice its fun 2 replay it again and again once you complete it though and once you get past it you unlock final rush in multy player mode

19. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 11:03 pm // Reply

ok to everybody whose stuck on crazy gadget when you go into room where eggman says “you’ll never leave alive” when you get to the part where your on the right wall and you see the robot with the blue wall behind it use homing attack on it and make it on the blue wall

20. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 10:58 pm // Reply

to cheese:i no wer eggmans mystic melody is u go 2 sand ocoen and in the beginning theres 3 ways 2 go:left right and foward (im talking about the turn table)go left and theres mystic melody but beware of the bomb dropping robot.

21. sonic fan 101 // February 15, 2009 at 10:48 pm // Reply

mega i already got past it just needed some practice but thanks for your help.

22. you just run around the area til you find a small ghost and knock the timer over to open the lights and hang over his shadow and dig

23. sonic fan 101 go look at one of my last comments and that should answer ur question

24. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 4:34 pm // Reply

how do u get past the giant ghost with knuckles?

• you keep running around so he can see you. when he starts throwing fireballs keep running but don’t completely run around the circle. when you hear him growl and spit out fire, go around fast and hit the small ghost it will release sunlight. then go onto his shadow and dig into it. he will come out. then, attack him, but you can still attack him by running in closer to the wall and attack again. if you have any other questions, ask me another question.

25. yo super sonic x, you get a average chao, and give it a lot of running with sonic till it evolves, make sure it’s a neutral chao not a dark or hero. Tell me if i’m wrong.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10